The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

+2
Remy Laroque
NPC Event
6 posters

The Mendefera Storage Dungeon

forty
    forty
    Admin

Male Posts : 437

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

The Mendefera Storage Dungeon - Page 14 Empty Re: The Mendefera Storage Dungeon

Post  forty Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:18 pm

imusa face when dark for a moment. "then that's why she came for your soul. you where an underling of her's unknowingly. this is bad she wont take to kindly being denied your soul.. once you die your soul will be her own little toy. you will be lucky if she doesn't leave you as a ghost to haunt this real or worse." imusa then smiles at sidney. "but don't give her the chance escape death as much as you can my friend... it will eat her right up, it is the best way to get back at her." he stands up and looks at sidney. "i will wait here while your friend clear the tunnels and get ready to take you back." he said as he lit up the room with a orb of bright light and threw it up and it stuck to the roof like a glob of sticky glue. "there that should be enough light." he said ad she then looked at all the chests. "my these chest art all so old. may i ask have any of you found any old tomes or maps.. i am quite the collector." he said looking at the all chests as his robs jiggle with small ring of chain mail. even a peacekeeper didnt walk unarmored.
    Rusty Rickshaw
    Rusty Rickshaw
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  Rusty Rickshaw Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:00 pm

Rusty laughs at both Tokara and Remy. My strength is Legen.... wait for it... ... ... ... DARY. Even among the peacekeepers. I assure you, Imma move it. He then reaches down for the tail. Just make sure to direct me if I start to go the wrong way. Rusty then proceeds to lift up the tail and get a good grip. He then stands there for a couple of seconds before starting to pull on the Golden horse killer. Amazingly enough it starts to move.... easily as it is almost like Rusty is a child dragging a teddy bear behind him because of how easy this looks like it is for him.
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Male Posts : 376

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Exp 275/ Coin 33375
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:09 pm

Sidney looks serious for a second after Imusa says what he does.  Yeah... I've got some unfinished business  He then replies to the part about tomes or maps.  It's funny that you ask about finding any maps.  I found this in one of the chests earlier.  Sidney then pulls out the map and opens it up.  It seems to be a map of this.... dungeon?  He then hesitates for a second.  Except I could have sworn that it was centered differently when I looked at it earlier.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Male Posts : 349

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 6 next rest 0 exp/ coin 294500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:34 pm

Tokara kind of laghed at his first comment thinking this guy was off his rocker then he saw him slowly..... Draging the creature, as if it was a stuffed bear. he wouldnt have thought it was possible but he was watching with his own eyes. ~the strength this man has it is what they say in legends.~ thinking this to himself he wouldn't have believe that one man could pull a beast like that tokara slowly ledge the way out the ramp that used to be the hidden gate in to the place.
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 4 Next Rest! 100 exp/4.7k
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:54 pm

Remy just stares in amazement, what the hell was with this man? He was more than inhuman, this was crazy. He takes up the rear of the group as Tokara is leading the way. He is moving really slowly though as he is trying to figure out how the hell this was possible. Regardless of how this man was doing such a feat, Remy was really happy that he was on their side for the time being.
    forty
    forty
    Admin

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  forty Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:53 pm

Hearing what Sidney said imusa quickly walked up on him and takes a quick gander at the map in his hands. before to look he quickly takes it from his hands and turned the piece of paper in his hands. "my my.. this parchment is enchanted with a very heavy magic.. "he felt it with his fingers and it felt like it was just made. "this my dear friend is a wanders map, made by a wizard for very great power... this map will always changed every time you open it, very handy for a person who is on the move alot... it covers quite amount of ground...." he was shocked there was any of these maps left as he rolls it up and hands it back to sidney. "my you lot have allot of things lost to the ages I might have to keep an eye on you all." he said with a full hearty laugh while crossing his arms.
    Rusty Rickshaw
    Rusty Rickshaw
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  Rusty Rickshaw Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:48 pm

Rusty kind of smirks briefly at Tokara and Remy's reactions before starting to kind of have it fade into a bit of a frown. As he gets to the room with the enters of it. He again stops for a moment before he lets go of the tail. So... it came in there? Well then... It caused some rubble huh? Well, let me clear that out of the way here. It shouldn't take any time at all to do that.
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:53 pm

Sidney takes the map back from Imusa when Imusa hands the map to him. Wow, that is handy indeed. We found something else handy here too. I was actually fool enough to test it too. There is a Cullis Portal here. It leads to a system of them that go to a cliff outside of Rampart, an old tomb in the Mendefera Cemetary and an ice cave on Tatarra. What do you know about Cullis Portals? asks Sidney, hoping to pick the mind of someone as knowledgable as Imusa.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:19 pm

Tokara Watches rusty after pointing to the broken door. "Aye it must have borken the mechanism that closes that Passage the sound it made was horrid." he said walling he also saw his small forge that he started to think about might be worth more to sell. turning to rusty he smiles. "Iknow now that i much train harder if i wish to be even half as strong. To think what you have done normally takes at-least 4 earth magi." Tokara was smiling thinking of working on allot of his skills while Sidney was resting up.
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:22 pm

Remy would say something as they entered the room but Tokara had pretty much covered it all. He looks around the room and remembers all that had happened here, the fight against the lich, running into Adaliah, getting chased by the golden horse killer. Basically a full years worth of adventure when all was said and done. After a while of thinking about it he kind of snaps out of it and focuses back on the people that he was there with now.
    forty
    forty
    Admin

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  forty Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:37 pm

imusa stared at sidney with a quite the impressed look. "working gates... well then this place is very old but why would one be in medefera.... rampart i can see, and tatara... those two used to be in a war with the lighting country. that was about 500.... no maybe 700 years ago. the pure fact there is any hing here is... a mystery." imusa was now rather interested in this place and smiles. "you three should turn this in to a little hide out... i am sure rusty can make it so the place isnt so big and you all can fix it up and it be like a little clubhouse." imusa was rather amused by this as he couldn't contain some laughter that he covered his mouth much like a female would.
    Rusty Rickshaw
    Rusty Rickshaw
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  Rusty Rickshaw Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:47 am

Rusty looks up at the door and checks it out before responding to Tokara saying he needed to train to become stronger because of Rusty's strength. Not to sound like an ass. Training is good, but set your goals to where you can reach them. Then if you succeed raise the bar, don't set such a lofty goal so quickly. Strength like this is in my blood, I'm a half-giant, and my earth magic helps me too. He then walks up towards the rubble and sets his feet before lifting this two fingers again causing it to lift up and out the exit. Rusty would follow behind it and then have it set down to the side.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:47 am

The member 'Rusty Rickshaw' has done the following action : Dices roll

'20 Side' : 15
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:54 am

Sidney thinks for a second. Either you and I should mention that to the others. It's not a half bad idea. Also, about this place and the cullis portal to the Mendefera Cemetery. That crypt looked alot older than any of the architecture of Mendefera. As does this place. We also noticed some rooms that looked like holding rooms and some things that bordered on torture devices. Actually, come to think of it, the lich summoned skeletons with fire and wind emblems and said something about us being murderers like it was talking to someone else. I know of my past but it was Remy who set the lich off.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:03 am

Laughing a good hardy laugh tokara smiles. "oh i have a goal set in mind but first we should get my horse and cart out here ready to leave with sidney. then head for the city, but there so much stuff here it might be worth taking some and selling it in the market what you think remy?" tokara remeber all the gear they had found in the place. they would be lining there pockets with much riches as they found. tokara liked the fact this place also had a gate back to the city of Tatara. he would very much like to go there and get some things. Hell it actually might be worth his time to count how much gold he had to see if any one sold a better bottoms backpack.
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:19 pm

Remy thinks on what Tokara had just asked him for a moment. Well... the other entrance is really hard to find, and if Rusty is it? If Rusty would be kind enough to seal this exit off once we leave, I think we could leave the gear here. Focus on getting what we can from this monster and then possibly sell the other gear elsewhere where there might be a better market for it other than here in Mendefera where everyone's trying to gouge you as good as they can.
    forty
    forty
    Admin

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  forty Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:17 pm

imusa then thought about it. what sidney said troubled him. "this is a place then governed by a evil king.... the graveyard of mendefera was also once a castle ruled by a king who thought that dragons should be crushed.... that was actually a very recent time.... about 300 years ago. my how the time flys. that man also declared war on many other kings just for sport." he said then though about it allot of the chest where rather pristine condition. it would make sense from what sidney was telling him.
    Rusty Rickshaw
    Rusty Rickshaw
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  Rusty Rickshaw Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:17 pm

With the rubble set aside for now Rusty goes back to the Unkrora(?) and stops for a second at the tail before grabbing a hold of it and dragging it up the incline rather easily. Sure, I'll close the door up here if you want once everything is situated. As he drags the creature up the incline and gets it outside he looks back to Remy and Tokara. I can get this back to town pretty easily, do you want to do that now or go back and get your comrade and horse and cart?
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:07 pm

(Rusty forgot his dice roll for being topside)
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:07 pm

The member 'Sidney Hawkins' has done the following action : Dices roll

'20 Side' : 11
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:22 pm

Sidney was surprised to hear that in connection with this place but it made sense. You mean King Ahssat? It's funny how his land ended up being what Ronsenberg used to build up Mendefera. Mainly because it was cheap on the account that nobody wanted anything to do with anything related to Ahssat. Sidney's book smarts was coming through, of course when you're layed up for 6 months in a city and you like to read, you learn a lot about it.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:09 pm

"hmm it would be best to go back and get Sidney first, and bring soot an the cart back out." he does this as crackers walks by him he grabs him and sets him it the bottoms pouch to hold him while he pulls the cart out so soot can get past. soot is then harnessed to the cart as tokara tracks back to sidney and imusa. "we are ready to head to town sidney, Peacekeeper." he says to then both as he stands there waiting for them to get ready to head out.
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:50 pm

Remy nodded to Tokara. He was a little confused as to whether or not he should stay with Rusty or go with Tokara. He looks to Rusty though. Well, I should go with him to see if they need help with anything. We'll be right back. He then walks a good distance behind Tokara at a leisurely pace thinking about what he should do next. The couple of times that he had ran into Tokara had been conveniant but he needs to continue his own quest first and by the looks of it he wouldn't be able to do that with Tokara and Sidney.
    forty
    forty
    Admin

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  forty Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:12 pm

Imusa was glad to see sidney was well informed. "mm that man was one of the worse kings in the history of this place. To think it helped some one with a mind like vons. he was always like this even 20 years ago." imusa had known von for a long time, even before he became the land baron he is today. when tokara came back with remy hearing they where ready to leave he nodded "then i shall need to leave you all. i might visit but i have other things to do." he said as he was going to start leaving But first he was going to go speak with rusty and give him some thing to do while he went to other towns and try to defuse the situation with what the dragons doing.
    Rusty Rickshaw
    Rusty Rickshaw
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  Rusty Rickshaw Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:31 pm

Rusty watched as both Tokara and Remy left to get get their comrade. He then moves a few things so that when they come back with the cart they will be able to get through. He moves the Horsekiller and stays there, keeping watch as he needed to make sure that no creature or person came and scavenged off from this creature. As he's waiting he starts to wonder when and where the other weapons of legend would emerge.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:45 am