The site is entering Beta testing stage.


    Mendefera <---> Bristlebain

    Share
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Mendefera <---> Bristlebain

    Post  NPC Event on Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:33 pm

    Jaq enthusiastically marches out from the Mendefera City gates, ignoring if the group is following him or not.  He is exhuberent as he makes his way towards a road that can lead to Bristlebain.  And away we go!  Bristlebain!  WOOOOOO!!!  at the rate that Jaq was going he was going to make it more likely for the group to run into enemies, much more likely.  It would be a miracle if enemies DIDN'T come after them.

    (15 and up is an encounter because of Jaq.)


    Last edited by NPC Event on Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Mendefera <---> Bristlebain

    Post  NPC Event on Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:33 pm

    (Unable to roll on first post.)
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Mendefera <---> Bristlebain

    Post  NPC Event on Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:33 pm

    The member 'NPC Event' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '20 Side' : 15
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Mendefera <---> Bristlebain

    Post  NPC Event on Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:39 pm

    (Was a good event - item find for the npc, so ignore it for now.)
    avatar
    Mor Sharog
    Level 1

    Posts : 17
    Join date : 2015-02-13

    Re: Mendefera <---> Bristlebain

    Post  Mor Sharog on Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:49 pm

    Mor is having to travel at a pretty quick pace to keep up with Jaq, fast enough that she doesn't really have the time to dwell on what Alexi's reaction had been upon seeing her. It was one she wasn't used to seeing. She was used to acceptance, disgust or hatred. Not whatever it was that Alexi had shown as an emotion. She pushes the thought aside though as Jaq is getting to far ahead of her now.
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Mendefera <---> Bristlebain

    Post  NPC Event on Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:49 pm

    The member 'Mor Sharog' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '20 Side' : 20
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Mendefera <---> Bristlebain

    Post  NPC Event on Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:39 am

    (The roll ended up being a 3 which is good event, then 5 which is item, then 5 which is a rather crappy item.)

    Mor would stumble upon a newspaper with some vague information about Rampart's eateries.
    avatar
    Mor Sharog
    Level 1

    Posts : 17
    Join date : 2015-02-13

    Re: Mendefera <---> Bristlebain

    Post  Mor Sharog on Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:19 pm

    Mor sees the newspaper and finds it curious, however she decides to actually keep it as it might come in handy if she were ever to travel to Rampart and while she had no plans to travel there she had no way to know that she wouldn't go there since she was an adventurer that went wherever the quests lead her and Rampart was one of the most important cities in all of Humus because of the castle there.
    avatar
    James Astaire
    Level 1

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2014-02-07

    Re: Mendefera <---> Bristlebain

    Post  James Astaire on Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:07 pm

    James follows behind Mor. He too had noticed Alexi's less than excited reaction but he understood it too. He tried to keep up with Jaq and Mor as this was a bit of a ridiculous pace that was being set. In fact it was such a ridiculous pace that he was a little worried about Alexi and if she was going to be able to keep up with the pace or not. She didn't look like the kind that would be able to.
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Mendefera <---> Bristlebain

    Post  NPC Event on Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:07 pm

    The member 'James Astaire' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '20 Side' : 5

    Alexi Abramov
    Level 2

    Posts : 199
    Join date : 2013-05-08

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ 500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Mendefera <---> Bristlebain

    Post  Alexi Abramov on Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:16 pm

    James' concern was valid as Alexi was struggling to keep up the pace that Jaq was setting for the group. She wasn't having much time to think about the fact that she was actually travelling with an orc of all things. If she had to she would and she was going to follow James on this, but she wouldn't make a habit out of travelling with orcs, she had heard too many negative things about them over time.


    _________________
    I shoulda brought some munchies! I'm having a serious snack emergency here.

    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Mendefera <---> Bristlebain

    Post  NPC Event on Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:16 pm

    The member 'Alexi Abramov' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '20 Side' : 15
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Mendefera <---> Bristlebain

    Post  NPC Event on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:21 am

    As the group continues along they would hear a rustling sound in the woods and then the snap of a branch on the forest floor. Whatever it was that made the noise was not showing itself. Who knew what it was, it could be anything from a normal forest animal, an assassin, a monster or anything else really. The wind picks up a little and you can start to hear the leaves rustle around you. The wind is a little cold and the sky has been starting to darken for a while now. It has the look and feel as though a storm is brewing.

    Alexi Abramov
    Level 2

    Posts : 199
    Join date : 2013-05-08

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ 500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Mendefera <---> Bristlebain

    Post  Alexi Abramov on Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:43 am

    Alexi hears this rustling and the snap of a branch but naively attributes this to what would appear to be the oncoming storm as she was not that overly attuned to nature or used to confrontations so she continues along at the same pace still following everybody and even still questioning how good it is for her to be in a party with Mor because of her being a half-orc. In truth she is afraid of Mor because of this.


    _________________
    I shoulda brought some munchies! I'm having a serious snack emergency here.

    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Mendefera <---> Bristlebain

    Post  NPC Event on Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:11 pm

    Jaq does not notice the snapping sound as he continues along in the front of the group. In fact he does not even seem to notice the weather change that is starting to happen in the surrounding area. In fact he seems rather happy to be marching along towards his objective, throwing all caution to the wind because after all, trouble is what he had hired all of the help for. Of course he was amused that they hadn't asked for any money up front. It was making his mind work, trying to find a way to stiff them.
    avatar
    Mor Sharog
    Level 1

    Posts : 17
    Join date : 2015-02-13

    Re: Mendefera <---> Bristlebain

    Post  Mor Sharog on Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:50 pm

    Unlike the others, Mor takes note of all that is happening around her. She takes her weapon out and walks slower, on guard now. She notices the sky darkening and the wind picking up. She is really uncomfortable with this. If it was Ventus or Tempestas that they were in she wouldn't think as much of it, but here in Humus it had her really concerned. She can't believe that Jaq and Alexi aren't taking note of all this.
    avatar
    James Astaire
    Level 1

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2014-02-07

    Re: Mendefera <---> Bristlebain

    Post  James Astaire on Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:17 pm

    Mor wasn't the only person in the group that was alerted by the noises in the forest and the oncoming storm. James slows to a stop to listen but thanks to Jaq and Alexi carrying about throwing caution to the wind he was unable to hear anything. He looks around cautiously and then looks at Mor and speaks to her after seeing that she was cautious too. So you heard that too? Seeing how the others were acting I was beginning to think that it was only me.
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Mendefera <---> Bristlebain

    Post  NPC Event on Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:52 am



    That crack suddenly turns into a crashing sound as a large man bursts out of the woods holding a massive shield and no weapon. He has a grin on his face as he looks at them all. 'Tis wondrous that we should meet. Fate smiles on me this day. Cyneric is my name and if honest, I am uncaring of yours. Heed what I speak for tis of importance. I am here to challenge ye to battle, weapon or no. The choice is yours, however I willn't take no for an answer, regardless of if your back is turned or not.

    Alexi Abramov
    Level 2

    Posts : 199
    Join date : 2013-05-08

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ 500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Mendefera <---> Bristlebain

    Post  Alexi Abramov on Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:53 pm

    Alexi snaps out of what she is thinking about Mor and looks to this man listening to what he has to say she frowns as he finishes and then responds to him. Ewww, I don't want to fight you, you might sweat on me something. She then kind of cringes at the thought of this before turning to James. Please protect me from him! Don't let him sweat on me like other big muscleheads do when you fight them!


    _________________
    I shoulda brought some munchies! I'm having a serious snack emergency here.

    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Mendefera <---> Bristlebain

    Post  NPC Event on Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:24 pm

    Jaq smirks at Braum as he says his piece. You're in over your head buddy. I hired the best protection available. They'll make you wish you hadn't come anywhere near us. He says. He sounds genuinely confident though it is hard to tell if it is truly confidence or him bluffing or being delusional. There was only one real way to find out though. He doesn't seem to be hearing Alexi's response either.
    avatar
    Mor Sharog
    Level 1

    Posts : 17
    Join date : 2015-02-13

    Re: Mendefera <---> Bristlebain

    Post  Mor Sharog on Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:06 pm

    Mor glared at Alexi because of how she was reacting to this large man. She draws her large, crude blade and slowly starts to walk towards the man. Reconsider, I don't know why you picking fight here, but we really not have time for this, we have to go all way to ventus. She is not afraid of the fight, but she is afraid of a fight this early into their journey and as far away from a town as they are.
    avatar
    James Astaire
    Level 1

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2014-02-07

    Re: Mendefera <---> Bristlebain

    Post  James Astaire on Sun May 10, 2015 10:30 am

    James doesn't share anybody's reaction at this fight. He tenses a little. He didn't know how to explain it, but he didn't like the feel of this guy. He's also pretty sure that they can't win. He kind of freezes for a second before shakily speaking. Hey, um... are you sure that we have to fight you? I mean, I can give you what little money I have if you just let us by you. James hated this, he hated even offering, but he didn't think that they could beat this man, even with teamwork.

    HAVOK
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2014-10-20

    Re: Mendefera <---> Bristlebain

    Post  HAVOK on Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:01 am

    The lot of you need to decide whether ye be trying to intimidate me or if you are trying to bribe me. It matters not however, this is one HAVOK that willn't be swayed with petty threats or bribes. Enough speech, prepare yourselves for I am not holding myself back any longer. With that, Cyneric slams his shield to as if to emphasize his point. He starts to charge at Alexi, surprisingly fast for his size, with his shield held out in front of him.

    Alexi Abramov
    Level 2

    Posts : 199
    Join date : 2013-05-08

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ 500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Mendefera <---> Bristlebain

    Post  Alexi Abramov on Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:08 pm

    Alexi listens to Cyneric finish. There was something about him in general that she really didn't like. And why did this man call himself a havoc? What did that even mean. Her thought on this is shattered though as he begins to charge towards her. Alexi quickly moves and hides behind James, using him as a human shield. Keep him away from me! Alexi wasn't sure what it was that creeped her out about him aside from his aggressiveness.


    _________________
    I shoulda brought some munchies! I'm having a serious snack emergency here.

    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Mendefera <---> Bristlebain

    Post  NPC Event on Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:38 pm

    Jaq frowns at them and yells You're supposed to be the best crack unit this side of anywhere!  KILL HIM DEAD!!! He then runs and hides behind Alexi.  He is trembling in fear, I'll pay whoever lands the killing blow 20,000 gold!  Jaq is showing that he is not a very cool and collected individual, and he is also not someone who is super optomistic all of the time.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Mendefera <---> Bristlebain

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:08 pm