The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

4 posters

?????

Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

????? Empty ?????

Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:06 pm

There is a dimly lit room with 4 cells in it.  All but one of them is occupied.  The first has a large man in it, Tokara.  He was minus his weapons which included his Meteor Sword.  The second cell has a more lithe man in it, this is Sidney.  He is without his weaponry as well, which was to be expected as he had handed his weapon off earlier.  The third cell has a man sitting back in a corner, he is also pretty lean and is wearing a long leather coat.  He is awake and weaponless however the shadows hide most of his features making it hard to see who he is.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Male Posts : 349

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 6 next rest 0 exp/ coin 294500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

????? Empty Re: ?????

Post  Tokara Shire Thu May 11, 2017 11:48 pm

with a groan he awoke like a drunk man fumbling around. "where oh shit who spiked the eggnog?" he said thinking about it. "wait i was dreaming of eggnog.... huh.. is is kishmas yet?" rubbing and a little shake to his head to clear his sight in the dimly lit room. he looked around peering through the bars. "hello any one there who know the hell brought me here?" he said in a groggy tone of still half asleep. needless to say he felt well rested it been the most sound sleep he had had in ages. beside waking up behind some bars in a cell this wold have been a great day.

:dark: :water:
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Male Posts : 376

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Exp 275/ Coin 33375
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:53 pm

It was Tokara's comments that had woken Sidney. Sidney looks around and hears Tokara ask if there's anyone there that knows who brought him here. Sidney waits to hear if someone else replies before saying. "I'd like to know who the hell did this too. Is that you Tokara?" Sidney think he must be imagining it being Tokara, after all, what would the chances be? Probably not very good by his estimation. If it was Tokara how the hell did they get him here alive. Sidney didn't envy whoever would have had that task.
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 4 Next Rest! 100 exp/4.7k
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:59 pm

After a moment the third man replies to both of them. "I can't say who the people are that have done this but I do know something we may all have in common. I wasn't sure until I heard how angry they were that Sidney didn't have his weapon on him when he was brought here. They took something of mine too and it seems they took your sword as well Tokara." The third man had been Remy apparently. It also sounded like he had been here a bit longer than the other two.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Male Posts : 349

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 6 next rest 0 exp/ coin 294500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Wed May 02, 2018 10:35 pm

Tokara let out a groan of irritation. "they took my sword I'm gonna throttle them! That my weapon I pulled it out of the ground after it tried to kill me!" ramming his side into the bars to test their strength. Low and behold the sound of well-made steel rung out like a gong in the mountains. "ahh shit that's sturdy craftsmanship." tokara did notice the man talking to him was Sidney what a bizarre way to encounter an old ally. "Sidney that you I've thought you put up more of a fight before getting behind bars... HAH age catching up with you?" tokara tried to make Sidney sound old. but his mind switched to Remmy who was also behind bars. "wait Remmy blow the bars off like you did with that Golden lizard... I'm sure this steel couldn't hold up to you that good?" tokara was trying to recall what happened to him while the others might mull over his words. ~there was that pretty lady I helped out then.... some man attacked... I can't remember much after that.~
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Male Posts : 376

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Exp 275/ Coin 33375
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:50 pm

Sidney grumbles and then says quietly. I don't know who did this, but I promise you, when I get out of here I'll make sure they never.... then he sighs and grimaces. Well, grand threats aside. I still haven't recovered from my brush with.... death... He then hastily changes subjects. Hey, I'm in good hands and I know you'll kick their asses Tokara, and Remy, if Tokara has faith in you I'm sure you must be a hell of a fighter. He then walks up to the bars. So.... what's the plan?
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 4 Next Rest! 100 exp/4.7k
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:54 pm

Well... mon ami. Blowing up iron bars would cause fragments to go every which way, hurting all of us potentially. Can't do that when I don't know they state of you all. Besides, they were good enough to get us here. We need to make sure we're working together and not just acting on our own, no? Remy also approaches the bars. I blow the bars when we're ready. Likely I'll be out of commission after that, no way to avoid the damage I think. And if our other friend isn't up for a fight that'll leave you without your sword as the fighter.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:43 am