The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

+2
Remy Laroque
NPC Event
6 posters

The Mendefera Storage Dungeon

NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

The Mendefera Storage Dungeon - Page 8 Empty Re: The Mendefera Storage Dungeon

Post  NPC Event Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:33 pm

The member 'Tokara Shire' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '6 Side' : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'big boy' : 206
    forty
    forty
    Admin

Male Posts : 437

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  forty Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:43 pm

tokara see a interesting item a portable foundry forge range unit!
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 4 Next Rest! 100 exp/4.7k
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:45 pm

Remy is surprised at what Tokara finds and then gives a look back at the skeletons to make sure there aren't any of them maiming Sidney before he goes over and goes over to second chest. He looks it over to make sure that it isn't a trap of some sort before taking one last look over at the lich to make sure that it isn't going to raise anything else to attack them. He then opens the chest to see what is inside of it.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:45 pm

The member 'Remy Laroque' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '6 Side' : 3

#2 'big boy' : 175
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:09 pm

Remy finds a pair of large daggers that have a green glow color along the blade.  I will post this in the weapons later.

(50 damage base, 80 explode, 6 hits for explode. Vague reminder for when it's placed under weapons.)

The Mendefera Storage Dungeon - Page 8 MH3U-Dual_Blades_Render_005
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Male Posts : 376

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Exp 275/ Coin 33375
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:17 pm

After checking out all of the skeletons one by one Sidney turns to Tokara and sees what he got and then sees what Remy got and then says aloud, Yep, I'm screwed. You each got items that suit you, so I'll get a mimic with a bunch of baby mimics inside instead of treasure. He slowly walks up to the last treasure chest and checks it over to see if there was anything suspicious about it. He then opens the chest.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:17 pm

The member 'Sidney Hawkins' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '6 Side' : 1

#2 'big boy' : 222
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:02 pm

In his chest Sidney finds an old map that appears to be of the dungeon that they're in. He should make sure to check it regularly though. On the back of the map it says property of Francis Rowen

The Mendefera Storage Dungeon - Page 8 Dungeo10
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Male Posts : 349

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 6 next rest 0 exp/ coin 294500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:23 pm

tokara looks at the range forge smelter item and picks it up out of the chest. grunting as it weighted around 400 pounds but with his massive strength he lift it with ease and set it up righ there where they where looking it over it wasnt enchanted but it was some thing he could also cook on. "man remy i need to thank you for tagging me along this this is easily 1 mill .... wait its not enchanted its might not be that much but still." he said looking it over and noticed there was a tray for 10 ingots to be made. a crank for increasing the heat and a place for coal to be shoveled in to it. looking over seeing Sidney pull out a piece of parchment paper it must have been a map. an remy had some rather deadly looking daggers. "well i don't know about you all... but i think we all could use a rest after that..." he hoped soot and crackers would be okay alone for much longer. tokara took his sword and set it down and grabbed ahold of his hammer holding it in his lap. then he leans up against his new toy. "this is not the first time i have slept in armor." he said as he yawns getting relaxed against the forge unit. he would sleep when every one else was ready.
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:09 am

(This post is assuming the blades are resistant to damage from their own explosion.)

Remy takes the blades out and feels the edge accidentally cutting himself lightly and getting a little bit of blood on the blade. He then hefts the blades. "I agree, a short rest would be good." He then runs the blades against each other a few times, trying to figure out the material, the color was odd to him and he wasn't sure what it would be. Suddenly there's a spark and then a loud bang as there is an explosion coming from the blade with blood on it which knocks both blades to the ground and causes Remy to hold his hands in pain from having not expected that.

"What in the world?!" He then picks them back up and goes over to his own spot to rest for a while. He goes over and leans back against a wall, closing his eyes.
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:28 pm

Sidney takes the map out of the chest and notices that it has the portcullis and treasure chests marked out on it. Long term it might not be very useful but short term this is going to be nice. Sidney says this before rolling it up and putting it away. He also agrees with Tokara and he goes off to the side and sets up an area where he sits down and leans agaisnt the wall sitting to get a short rest.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:30 am

Tokara slowly awoke after a few hours of rest he felt refreshed and ready to go. Standing up onto his own 2 feet he grabbed his sword and his hammer, gripping them in his hands felt as if he was stronger having not even destroyed the Lich himself he felt as if he'd learned something from the experience. He then turned to Sidney who was still asleep for now that is. He then turned to us spoils he had gotten from the chest the range forge smelter. It would have to left here because of the fact that weight so much. Stretching all his limbs as he's stood in his armor you waited everybody else to awaken but did not wish to wake them himself unless trouble started.

(is now level 6 i not gona bother looking up any stats he incressed jobs maybe.)
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:00 pm

After having fallen asleep around the time Tokara had Remy wakes up roughly ten minutes after Tokara had. He stretches and yawns looking around and immediately hears. Finally awake bloodbag? You aren't going to impress be lazing around here. Remy looks around confused before looking down to his hand and seeing the eye of the ring fixed on him. He starts to look around and sees that Tokara is awake and Sidney is still sleeping which figures. He starts to stretch more.
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:10 pm

Sidney wakes up and sees both Remy and Tokara had already awoken. He does a little bit of a stretch and checks to make sure that his gear is there. He then goes off to the side a little as he needs to take a piss where it is first thing in the morning. He yawns as he is still in the large cavern. He doesn't hide what he's doing from the others as he unbuttons his pants and sets about doing his business.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:27 pm

As Sidney goes about doing his business suddenly an apparition of a beautiful woman appears in front of him covered in a feathered "robe" with a feathery fur on her cheeks and what would appear to be a fluffy tail. You should put that away, I'm not the type of lady who would want to see that on a first encounter. She smirks a little as she says this, her gaze going from the area she had mentioned and up to his eyes.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:24 pm

Having taken the time to wake up before everybody else in the room took he was not as awake as most would think, hearing Sidney go to the corner and start doing his business reminded him he needed to do the same. Sluggishly trudging himself over to a opposite corner he fumbles around with the pants unfortunately because it was armor it was not very easy. " Con founded pants." Tokara said as he finally got the pants to one button. He was standing there a long time rolling his had thinking finally thinking sweet relief. But upon hearing a voice coming from Sidney's direction Tokara did not clue in that it was not his voice. "Sidney stop sounding like a woman in the morning." Tokara said midstream of his own hanging his head down, he was not expecting there to be another presence in the room.
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:55 pm

Remy is focusing on the ring that was speaking rather than what was going on around him and therefore completely misses what is going on. He stares as he tries to figure out exactly what was up with it. He then hears it again. Oh great, SHE is here. I wonder what it is that she wants this time. Remy has no damn clue what the voice from the ring is talking about. For some reason Remy is the only one of the three that does not need to go about his business so he stays there focusing on the ring.
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:19 am

Sidney freezes while finishing his business before quickly buttoning up his pants with a deep blush on his face. He then notices the tail, feathers and scythe and looks at her quizzically. He does hear Tokara's comment but doesn't really feel that it deserves an immediate response. "What ARE you? You're not a normal woman with the fur and tail." He then looks from her tail and up to her eyes. He is a little concerned with how she had appeared out of nowhere and that she wielded a scythe.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:30 am

Yes I have a tail, is that a problem? Suddenly she grows in size immensely and her voice becomes louder and more authoritive. I am one of THE deaths, you humans may not recognize me for humans are normally out of my juristiction but if you continue offending me I may have to make an exception. She then slams the shaft of the scythe into the ground as if to emphasize what she had just said. Her tail twitches as she gets angry.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:23 pm

Slowly turning around the buttons up his pants this is when he actually sees the large white woman. Staying there for a minute trying to see if he was seeing was a dream or just an illusion. Coming to realization that this was not a dream or illusion there is now a large woman in the room with them. He kind of just stood there staring at her breasts wondered what it be like to fondle something that large. Kind of just chuckling to himself and a half sleepy state he rubs his face in his hands as he continues to listen to what is happening now. The fact that she mentioned she is a death kind of make some wonder if he was still dreaming. He wouldn't put it past himself to have something happen like this in a dream.
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:30 pm

Remy's focus is quick to turn to the woman that had grown to a large side as she gets angered and mentions that she is a death. The topper was when she slammed the butt of the scythe on to the ground. He pust his hands on the handles of his daggers as he doesn't know what the hell she is and quite frankly he is concerned that they are in danger since the last thing that they had fought here was a lich.
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:35 pm

Sidney puts his hands up a little in surprise as she grows and mentions about being a death. I meant no disrespect ma'am. If I may ask, what is it that you've appeared before us for? He is actually more curious than scared as he knew of a lot of lore but could not place anything that was like her. He is unaware of how Remy and Tokara are acting and quite honestly couldn't care less as she had his full attention.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:40 pm

I suppose that I may as well enlighten you. You see, it is my job to look after the souls of dragons, while my fellow deaths deal with humans and other species. It just so happens that there is a dragon soul among you though I'm not sure how many of you know this. She says this last part looking at Remy. You may as well speak up Python, tell me why I shouldn't reap your soul right here. Or is that what you want?
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:08 pm

Tokara slowly clues in that they are in the presence of a real death, he had heard stories from nights on the battlefield having face death and somehow living to tell the tale. What he didnt understand as he normally heard of the deaths being cloaked in black this one was cloaked in solid white, this kind of made him raise an eyebrow and scratch a little bit of his scruff on his face. Then when she mentions the word Python and Dragon soul tokara kind of just draws a blank looking to both Remy and Sydney." Who here has an Python named Dragon." It was obvious to see that tokara was not a morning person.
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:33 pm

Remy is confused as well but not quite as confused as Tokara is. It isn't long before another voice can be heard. So once again death is upon me. For a long time I would have accepted my fate as I was locked away, but this one seems interesting. If I may be permitted I would like to stick aroung a while longer. As for the reason why you should hold off on reaping my soul.... You'll get it eventually, why not see how things turn out in the mean time? Remy looks back to the ring as this is said.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:41 am