The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

+2
Remy Laroque
NPC Event
6 posters

The Mendefera Storage Dungeon

Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Male Posts : 349

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 6 next rest 0 exp/ coin 294500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

The Mendefera Storage Dungeon - Page 13 Empty Re: The Mendefera Storage Dungeon

Post  Tokara Shire Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:17 am

Tokara heard imuss say he needed rest and he could understand that, no matter how much magic could heal your body your mental mind needs the time to adjust to the healing. Even more so because it wasn't his body but his soul that was under attack. when the large man walked in with a booming voice tokara got into a stance to see a man larger then him much larger. He was surprised the man could fit in here and that he also knew the peacekeeper imusa was he also a peacekeeper. there was some thing just being near them was amazed. he was at a lost of words.
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 4 Next Rest! 100 exp/4.7k
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:58 pm

Remy just nodded as Imusa spoke about the recovery time.  Honestly Remy was ignorant on the subject of death's touch.  He was surprised that it was something that you really could fully recover from at all.  It was good news for what he had expected to hear.  He then jumps a little bit as Rusty enters the room, barely fitting.  At first he is on guard, until he sees him talking to the man that Tokara had said was a Peacekeeper and sees him asking about Sidney.

He then thinks back about the Golden Horse Killer again. Hey, um.... If you all have him looked after for now, I'm going to go try and figure out how to scavenge some material off from that monster we killed. He then looks at Rusty. And if you all were nice enough, we might could use some help..... Not to impose...
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:20 pm

Adaliah calmly watches as Rusty comes into the room. Hello Rusty, a pleasure as always.... Well, you seem to have things under control here Imusa. If you do indeed, I believe I shall take my leave for now. Though, I shall check in from time to time. Saying this as though it will be a common occurence, one has to remember that due to her much much much longer lifespan, that could mean ever couple of decades or longer. It is directed towards Tokara, Remy and Sidney.
    forty
    forty
    Admin

Male Posts : 437

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  forty Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:56 pm

Imusa nods to the death. "yes it would seem me and rusty can take it from here. Thank you Adaliah." he said and imusa looks to remy. "no not at all, holder of python, Speaking of him has does he still have his typical ego flares?" imusa chuckled a light chuckle much more feminate then male. "as for your help i saw what you and your friend faught. You all should be proud the Unkrora is not an easy foe to defeat. even if it was wounded in another battle." imusa looks to rusty with a smile. "Now rusty where your basilisk killed my stallion back home. So your going to drag the body of this creature for them to cash it in... also help clear the tunnel the beast caved it in during their fight. i dont want this young mare to be stuck in suck a pit." imusa had an angry look on his face talking to rusty about a stallion. this was a common occurrence between these two imause kept more tame finer animals as pets where rusty kept more exotic. Imusa sat down by Sidney side if any one was smart they would pick up on the fact imusa can read minds on contact, and read memories, a side effect to healing one soul as well.
    Rusty Rickshaw
    Rusty Rickshaw
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  Rusty Rickshaw Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:20 pm

Rusty first nods to Adaliah in response to her. Then he ignores everything except for what Imusa says about the basilisk, stallion and about helping these people. Imuuusaaaa. You can't still be upset about that. Fluffy has to eat too ya know. He then shrugs and looks at Remy. Rusty at your service. Lead the way little one. I'll have everything cleared out in no time! And that's a Rusty guaran-damn-tee! He then does an overly enthuthiastic thumbs up.
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Male Posts : 376

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Exp 275/ Coin 33375
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:25 pm

Sidney has pretty much stabilized and he is now looking relatively relaxed, relatively speaking. His senses are coming back to him a little though he is still too weak to really move. He opens his eyes though and is able to make out the figures now. Ugh....What.... Happened? He could remember seeing the woman pulling at something from him before kind of zoning out and he couldn't remember anything happening after that until now. In fact, even what he remembered he didn't understand.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:45 pm

Tokara was lost for a moment when the peacekeeper imusa talked about a horse being eaten by a basilisk. Then rusty said he could clear out the tunnel this would be a god send. "I will lead him to the cave in. remy you fill sidney in..." tokara being a proud man didnt want to show he was happy sidney was alive and awake now. he takes up his sword and a light touch. "follow me rusty." he takes soot by the reins his ice sword attaching to his armor a a means to carry it. it was bizarre way to carry suck a large and rare sword.
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:27 pm

Remy was actually a little insulted that Tokara delegated Remy to be the one to fill Sidney in as it was Remy that had brought up getting assistance and going to clean up. Remy acting a little atypical decided not to follow what Tokara had said. I'll fill you in later Sidney, the important thing is that it appears to be over for now. He then brushes past Tokara and begins to head towards the Golden horse killer with a crystal torch in hand.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:36 pm

Adaliah sighs at this the interaction between Remy and Tokara. It seems like the more people the better to clear it out I guess. I'll tell you what happened as I see it. Adriah, the one that appeared before you is one of the Death's. Not the good one either.... She ponders for a second as she hadn't thought about it having been her instead of the good death. She sensed that Sidney should fall into the other's juristiction. Either Adriah was overstepping her bounds even more than she had originally believed, or this Sidney had a darker past than she had thought. Regardless, he still had time to change his fate.

Back to point though, she claims that you have cheated death enough for her to try and claim your soul now, though your time should not be up yet. I intervened and requested Imusa come here. He arrived and did his best to heal you, though you will have quite some recovery time.
    forty
    forty
    Admin

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  forty Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:01 pm

Imusa had noticed how Sidney's comrades had reacted it would seem they both where not the best with speaking to the wounded. Hearing Adaliah explains the the situation to sidney and bows to sidney with a mild look. "unfortunately Duhall will not be pleased with the fact She did such a thing." he said to Adaliah then turns to look at sidney. "But I will say Sir Hawkins. Your body is going to need three weeks to heal, Reattaching a living soul to a live body is more trouble some then reviving the dead. Your lucky thought you shouldn't have any side effects to the treatment. but i must ask how did you and your over sized friend come into possession of the weapons you carry." he was most puzzled by the fact two who travel together found such legendary weapons.
    Rusty Rickshaw
    Rusty Rickshaw
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  Rusty Rickshaw Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:09 pm

Rusty had gone outside of the room to wait for Tokara or Remy to lead the way and missed the conversation between Adaliah, Imusa and anything that Sidney might say. Instead he was tapping his foot impatiently. Come ooon. Let's get this done with. He was talking a little whiney as he wanted to see this creature that they had supposedly taken down. He wanted to see if it was truly what Imusa had said it was.
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:23 pm

Sidney listened to what Adaliah had to say and he looked mortified when he heard it. He then listened to what Imusa had to say. He slowly tries to prop himself up to a seated position and with a lot of effort and pain accomplishes it. His first comment is to Adaliah. His speech is slow and shakey. A Death..... would do something like that? It's true that in the past few months I've come close to death, but...

He then responds to Imusa about the weapons. I was there when both of us found the weapons. He found his when a meteor fell from the sky. It landed near us and debris even damaged Tokara's armor. Inside the meteorite was the sword. The weapon I found, I came across while traveling on horse from Humus to Tempestas. My horse was struck with lightning. I got thrown off and got hurt a little from the lightning, likely not more because of this armor, but when everything cleared up I found the weapon in the ground.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:49 pm

Tokara was about to say some thing to remy but hushed his mouth. then he hears the over sized man rather pushing to get a move on. So he begins to follow remy and once they where at the cave in he sigh as the sight of the rocks and caved in dirt. "well i am no expert miner but i think there's about 500 tons of dirt and rock between us and that exit. not to mention the Beast, i've never seen any thing like it other then a horse killer. butthe most credit goes to the coin tosser here." pointing to remy with his free hand. soot was standing behind them letting out nays as crackers had followed them and was looking up at rusty wanting him to play. "now Rusty was it you sure you can clear this out??" he said to the man wondering if he was that strong.
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:31 am

When Remy gets to the horse killer he is quiet as Tokara explains about the monster and asks if he really can clear out the tunnel. Remy is of the mind to believe he can't but he gets behind the large man who had referred to himself as Rusty. He was trying to figure out if there was anyway that he could help by blasting away any rock, but he can't think of one. He is quiet still as he thinks.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:37 am

Adaliah first responds to Sidney. Apparently that is something she would do, however it isn't something that she is supposed to do. Keep better watch in the future. While I don't think she will try such a thing again now that she has been caught, I can't be certain that she won't. She then looks to Imusa. I apologize but I must go. Duty calls and souls won't reap themselves you know. As she finishes saying this there is another small flash of silver light and she is gone once again.
    forty
    forty
    Admin

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  forty Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:09 pm

Imusa would nod to the death, she had other things to do then to worried about one soul for to long. imusa would find himself sitting infront of sidney. he would be able to note that imusa was of light elf decent because of his features. "i feel i should tell you why it will take so long for you to properly heal. Where i teach the arts of healing to all some tend to forget that there are two kinds of healing." he thinks about it before fully talking to sidney clear enough he would hear. "you see your soul is the plan to your body, you know how your body is wounded but you still feel the urge to go on. that is your spirit, but if your spirit is wounded. your body and your mind cannot work with out your spirit. i have seen case where people have lost limbs but have augmented to their body metal limbs that work much like their original limb. their very soul is able to move this limb with pratice. But there are some cases where a agent of death can cleave pieces of your soul off. there is no amount of healing that can restore the soul. it can only be reattached to the body. For example you can be imortal and still die if your soul is destroyed." Imusa would sigh as h take a deep breath. "But to have a death god want your soul to the point she would rip it out of your body there must be more about you then i saw in your mind, or atleast what you would allow me to see." he said staring at sidney.
    Rusty Rickshaw
    Rusty Rickshaw
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  Rusty Rickshaw Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:38 pm

Rusty looks at it. Not gonna lie, that you guys killed that impresses me.... Hmm... First thing's first, this rubble needs to unrubble. Rusty then smirks and points two fingers towards the rubble before curling them upwards. There is a bit of shaking in the tunnel before all of debris starts to rise back up to where it had come from. There is a crunching sound as it pushes up into the ceiling and compresses. After a short while the cracks start to disappear as it is compressed into solid rock.

Well, the hard part's done. he says as he lowers his hand again.
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:25 pm

Sidney listens to Imusa's explanation and then his question. Thank you for taking the time to explain that out.... Yeah. I have something in my past that would make her apt to be after me I suppose. I was born and raised in Hopenheim and was there when.... Well. When it was destroyed. My brother and I survived it and years later went for revenge against the creatures. I lost my brother then and was hospitalized for half a year after that. This was only a couple of months ago that I recovered. Then there was the lightning, Kye-Ryong, a Horse Killer I escaped, and I fluked my way into a victory against goblins... We beat the lich here and the golden horse killer. It was pretty clear that listing the last few things was simply him getting his mind off from the first couple of things.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:12 pm

Tokara stand there in disablife walking up and feeling the stone torch in hand. "if this was the hard part.. you turned dirt and rock in to solid stone....." he said feeling the new smooth earth. he was close to the horse killer and crackers runs up to tokara. he looked around its neck and is shocked as he touches it and it feel like ground down cow meat in a sack. "remy, what you did turned the inside of its throat to mush... not wonder it died so quickly.." tokara was inspecting the beast while his bagel was barking at it like a silly little puppy.
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:41 pm

Remy blinks in disbelief as well as the man somehow just fused rubble into solid rock. It had sounded idiotic saying about unrubbling rubble but it made sense now. He walks up to the horse killer too and checks it out. I'm surprised it did so much damage, but I did put all I could into the attack. It's a shame that we'll have to cut it up here. If we could have brought it to town we could have gotten a lot more for it. He says.
    forty
    forty
    Admin

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  forty Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:11 pm

Imusa sat there and looks at sidney and smiles. "there is more then that isn't there. but i do know of the town you speak of. to think that two survived that catastrophic incident. An I am sorry for you loss of your brother, loosing a close kinship like that can be hard. and now that i know of what you have escaped its still not adding up. there must be more to her motives." he took a worried look what was her motive. Sidney hadn't escaped death as much as many others have. but imusa wouldn't pry as he had no no right in the lives of humans.
    Rusty Rickshaw
    Rusty Rickshaw
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  Rusty Rickshaw Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:08 pm

Like I said, it is impressive. Why would you have to cut it up here though? It would be easy to bring it to town. I can do that no problem, just show me where it came in and I can take it back out that way. He then climbs over it and gets back to where its' tail is as he is assuming it came from the opposite direction than the direction that it is currently facing.
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:27 pm

Sidney thinks for a while after Imusa says that there must be more. It's hard to think after what he had just been through but he shakes his head after sometime. Of course! I hadn't thought of it before.... After I lost my family I was without direction in life. My brother and I were taken in by the current leader of the Assassin's Guild. He trained us and brought as in. We used the training to try and prepare to get revenge for our village.

Sidney then adds. So we both worked with the guild as a part of it. Of course we were mislead. In the fight with the Anghas after my brother was killed I learned that one of our hunters had killed one of their babies. It changed my perspective on fighting quite a bit. Mainly that nothing good comes from revenge, all it does is lead to more trouble.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:53 pm

Tokara watched as the large mane wen to the tail and hopes over the beasts dead limbs and leads the way and points to a door way. "it ripped open this secret entrance... you think you can move it that thing isn't made out of stone, so i don't think you can move it the same way." tokara was rather interested to see if this man could really move the beast, if he could it would show him one thing. he needed to get stronger him self.
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:59 pm

Remy stands staring at the man in amazement, he was of the same mind as Tokara, that it would be damn near impossible for anybody to move the creature alone. So you have a team of horses or something that you are going to try and hook up to be able to drag this out of here? Remy thought that this must have been how Rusty intended to accomplish the goal as it would be inhuman to pull out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:43 pm