The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

+2
Remy Laroque
NPC Event
6 posters

The Mendefera Storage Dungeon

NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

The Mendefera Storage Dungeon - Page 15 Empty Re: The Mendefera Storage Dungeon

Post  NPC Event Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:31 pm

The member 'Rusty Rickshaw' has done the following action : Dices roll

'20 Side' : 14
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Male Posts : 376

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Exp 275/ Coin 33375
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:16 pm

Sidney nods to Tokara. Alright, let's go then. He then goes to stand up but he does not even get halfway up before his legs give out on him and he falls back down to a seated position. Heh... I guess I can't get back up yet. I guess I need help to get to the cart. as he says this he is embarrased to have to ask, he then looks over to Imusa. How long before I'll be able to travel anywhere on foot? Not fighting and not at a fast pace, just walking.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Male Posts : 349

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 6 next rest 0 exp/ coin 294500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:39 pm

Tokara goes over to sidney and knees do and throws one of his arms on to his shoulder. "Man sidney it hasn't even been a month and your going to be back in the hospital." tokara was making a funny as he used his strength to stand with sidney but felt odd being hunched over a little as to not drag sidney around. he herd his question and though about it. how long would it take for some thing like this to heal up.
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 4 Next Rest! 100 exp/4.7k
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:18 pm

Remy goes to the other side of Sidney and helps him up as well. He looks over to Imusa and asks him something as well. I hope you don't mind my asking this, but it would seem as though you would be an authority on this. Is there anything I should do or anywhere I should go now that I've come into possession of this ring? he asks this and then holds out the ring which blinks as he does so.
    forty
    forty
    Admin

Male Posts : 437

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  forty Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:08 pm

Imusa looks at the ring and watches it blink unphased they the rings ability to blink. "hmmm i would say maybe visiting Rusty's tower you might be aloud to let python out... but i am more then sure he will try to kill you if you haven proved your self to him." imusa looks at the ring with a smug look as this was one dragon he didn't care to clean up after. "What do you say python ready to return and be let out for a bit." Imusa was almost mocking him, but python was well known about 1000 years ago for causing some trouble. Hearing Sidney's question as well he turns to him. "I would say a full week with some strain, you could walk on your own. While the healing of ones soul is painful. its actually rather quick to heal. Oh by the way while I was healing your soul I took the liberty to finish healing any scar tissue from your last encounter. you may notice your ability returning to you." he said with a rather pleased look on his face. Imusa was a man with so many emotions it was hard to keep track of how often his mood swinged.

(Sidneys base agility is upped by 2 points.)
    Rusty Rickshaw
    Rusty Rickshaw
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  Rusty Rickshaw Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:12 pm

Rusty is still waiting outside with the Golden Horse Killer. He is getting bored of this and is getting antsy. He is doing a pretty good job at being patient for him but if he has to wait for too much longer he will start to get off task and start doing some foolish things to pass the time. He kind of hopes that he will get attacked by a monster or something so that he has something to pass the time with.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:12 pm

The member 'Rusty Rickshaw' has done the following action : Dices roll

'20 Side' : 12
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:20 pm

Thanks guys says Sidney as he is helped up. Imusa was it? Thank you. You must be an absolutely amazing healer. I'm in a ton of pain still but my body feels better than it has in a long time.... if that makes any sense at all. he says, knowing how bizarre it all probably sounded to Remy and Tokara. Sidney was as ready as he would ever be to get going again, back towards Mendefera. Suddenly a thought came to him though.... about him having asked about their weapons when neither of them had been displaying them openly. W-wait a second. What do YOU know about our weapons? We know pretty little about them ourselves and you seemed to know about them without use even showing that they had any abilities.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:50 pm

Now that Sidney mentioned it it was odd how the peacekeeper knew of there weapons with out them have used them. Even more so what was so grand about them he knew they where strong and seemed to never take wear and tear like normal weapons. this had sparked his interest in getting the weapons looked at but if the peacekeeper knew some thing this could be more informative then any thing else. "aye I wish to know more of this sword as well." tokara said holding sidney up.
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:21 am

Remy was quiet and listened to their questions to Imusa. They were good questions that piqued his interest as well but Remy couldn't help but wonder if they should be staying here or going out to where Rusty was again as he didn't know how impatient these peacekeepers may be apt to get as he didn't know much about him. What he did know was that people of power were often quick to lose interest in things that weren't overly beneficial to them.
    forty
    forty
    Admin

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  forty Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:23 pm

Imusa was quite taken then they knew nothing about there weapons yet it seemed they could wield them. "my this is a strange thing to talk about but maybe i should flex my power a bit.....its been a while." he said closing his eyes he quickly chants some thing and all of them where teloported out side and near rusty and the golden horse killer. the cart was also with them with Sidney in the back Tokara outside of it and remy near sidney and imusa in the drivers seat. "oh what fun rusty to flex my powers again... sorry all i just thought it would be faster and better if i got us going to town already and plus i like a good story while on a cart ride." imusa seemed rather childish in his demeanor. what he did was a light spell know as matter teloporation a spell the instantly moves any thing he wanted any where he wanted it. it was a spell rusty might know of very well. "where you want me to explain your weapons i guess the best place to start is..... How much do you know of the Epic know as the dragon wars? oops i mean legend. an epic is a story this is a true event." He waited for them to speak up. as this would help with his explanation.
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:15 pm

Sidney was disoriented as all of a sudden they were all outside and he was now sitting in the cart. Rather frightening as he put two and two together, that a Peacekeeper could so easily relocate and reposition other beings. He then hears Imusa ask how much they knew about the Draconian War.

Sid was quick to reply, I've read a lot about the War and how alledgedly the dragons were being indiscriminantly violent and how the common races joined power and pushed them from the seven continents to a continent where the Peacekeepers could keep them in check. To be honest, it sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me. There's too much that doesn't add up. Like why nothing had been done sooner if it was truly that bad, or why it escalated so quickly. At the very least it sounds biased towards the common races, and since that is who has written the history, I've been unable to find anything different.
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:25 pm

Remy too was amazed at the teleportation that had just happened and it took him a while to realize what had happened. He was still pretty stunned when Imusa asked what he had. He listens to Sidney before saying. That's pretty much what I've heard is that the dragons were violent and made our homes unsafe and we drove them off like they deserved. What Remy said was basically what most people would have known if they knew much history anyways.

As he finishes saying this he can hear a bit of a hiss that only he, and maybe the peacekeepers can hear. Typical human ignorance. Perhaps the humans, instead of the Dragons are the ones who should be coralled off onto their own island so that they can be made a joke of by the rest of creation
    Rusty Rickshaw
    Rusty Rickshaw
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  Rusty Rickshaw Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:29 pm

Rusty is surprised as they all get teleported to him. Imuuuuusa! You shouldn't do things like that, what if I would have thought you were an enemy? He then shuts up and listens to the question Imusa asked. He was unsurprised by Remy and Python's as both of them were about as accurate/inaccurate as the other. Sidney had suprised him though. Imusa! Can I answer the question! I know this oneeee~! He says childishly.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:05 pm

Tokara responce was more primal and stupid compared to every ones elses. "it sound like it would have been a fight i wish i could part take in. to test my strength of my sword and my will." Tokara hops in to the back of the cart waiting for imusa to start the cart along letting Imusa do the driving. Tokara wanted to get beck to town and work on some skills, most the skill of being a miner and a blacksmith.
    forty
    forty
    Admin

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  forty Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:32 pm

Hearing all there reply's Imusa looks to rusty first. "No you cant flex your powers you would go over board. also Rusty no you cant that wouldn't teach them any." as he crack the reins and soot starts to walk with all of them in the cart. he thought about all of their answers and smiled at Sidney's and pythons  comments. "Sidney Your Answer most interesting one i have gotten so far.  But well any way In the war the dragon where winning hands down, for many years but the turning of the battle is when your weapons first showed up the sword that could pass though the scales of a dragon.  this was the break through soon thousands of these powerful weapon came to be... but only 7 for some reason  stood out among them." imusa said to them as he begins to reflect the writings in back of his mind  giving them time to think and he needed to keep a steady pace for rusty to still follow at.
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:21 pm

Sidney listens to the story with interest and when Imusa is done he then asks. But why us, and where are the other ones if they've started to reappear like this. it was a lame question, he knew, but he couldn't hold himself back from asking the two questions as it was a little concerning to him that these weapons were appearing now. He couldn't figure out why they were starting to reappear now after such a long time.
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:27 pm

Remy silently takes this all in. Python however is quick to voice his opinions. If it weren't for those accursed weapons you all would either be extinct or serving us at our feet like you were meant to. But no, instead you common races did what you always did, altered the fate of yourself and all the other races around you. What makes you so special? You make other races go extinct without thinking anything of it and yet you can't accept your own fate when your time is up.
    Rusty Rickshaw
    Rusty Rickshaw
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  Rusty Rickshaw Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:34 pm

Rusty smirks at Python's comment. Indeed Python, they always do seem to find a way to survive. It's one of their most admirable qualities and something that other races could learn from if they weren't so set in their ways. Rusty then seems to think for a second as he drags the G.H.K along. Hey! Imusa! Are we back to Mendefera yet? He looks at Imusa with a vacant look as if he has no mental activity going on as he waits for an answer.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:02 pm

Tokara was thinking about how his sword came too him, an how strong it was. The other weapons might be just as strong but tokara these weapons drained the energy right out of the user. this was his question. "Why do the weapons seem to drain on our Stamina, one swing of my sword when i first found it dropped me to my knees." he said this more or less trying to figure out what was the point. most people infused weapons with magic to get such powers from weapons.
    forty
    forty
    Admin

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  forty Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:22 am

Imusa does a sound with his mouth sounding like a clicking noise at which soot moves a little faster. Hearing every thing from every one he begins his long winded responce. so many things he would have to respond too. "why you two? Fate maybe, or perhaps you two have a doment power that matches those who once wielded the weapons before you. Who know the gods are in control of when those weapons are ment to find a new owner. only one appears every now an then in history. Mostly wielded by a great warrior who conquered all who stood before them." He takes another deep breath hearing pythons response and rusty's childish after response. "rusty do you see a city that houses well over 2 million souls... if you don't then no." Imusa looks back tokara had one responce that most never really asked. "why does it drain your stamina? well did you know magic was though to be a curse tell about 5000 years ago. most ancient magic was practice secretly so when those weapons where forges most powers from the weapons where forged with magic that consumes stamina. A very rare and lost art of magic. Its a much similar form to modern magic but Much more effort is used its not as refined and can be very powerful. But the art of it has been lost, its not even written down in the Archives." Imusa looks at tokaras weapon. "also Such magic was know to be used by great warriors who put there soul into there weapons along with their will. These where the ones who could strike down a dragon. Its also know as the dragon slayer Style." Imusa went quite as he went back in to thought, the trip was
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:14 am

Sidney takes this all in. He tries to figure Rusty out but he decides to stop trying after a short while as he says something relatively witty and then something idiotic the next sentence. He decides that this is all he will ask for now. It had sounded to him that for the next couple of weeks he would be bed ridden and that after that he would would have another couple of weeks before he would be able to fight well.
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:40 am

Rmy is starting to realize how much of a problem this Python could be if he wasn't careful. He knew how strong grudges like Python's could be, then again, it could also be a common ground between them as he still had a grudge as strong, if not stronger, against lizard men. Remy is deep in thought about this and not really catching what other people are saying. Python is also quiet after Rusty's comment though it did not go unnoticed of course.
    Rusty Rickshaw
    Rusty Rickshaw
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  Rusty Rickshaw Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:56 pm

Rusty, ignoring all other comments responds to Imusa, Yay!  We're here, we've made it to Mendefera because I can see there are bugs and birds and animals and plants, there are definately at least 2 million living creatures here!  It sounded like something someone being sarcastic would say, but, he sounded and looked as though he was being one hundred percent genuine with what he said, making him look like a total idiot if truth be told.
    forty
    forty
    Admin

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  forty Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:45 pm

imusa face palmed as he cracked the reins to make soot move a little faster. "rusty i meant humanoid souls not the forest life... we got about two miles to go from the smell in the air." imusa said sniffing the air, Mendefera had quite a interesting smell to it being a city near a water ways. also it didn't help that it was quite the bustling town it wasn't like a elvish city that was always kept clean. he looked in the back and then at rusty. " well once we get into the city me and rusty should leave your company we should check in on with the lord of the town about his challenge arena." imusa wondered if any of them might wonder about it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:39 pm