The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

+2
Remy Laroque
NPC Event
6 posters

The Mendefera Storage Dungeon

Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 4 Next Rest! 100 exp/4.7k
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

The Mendefera Storage Dungeon - Page 18 Empty Re: The Mendefera Storage Dungeon

Post  Remy Laroque Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:05 am

Remy thinks for a moment, the man did look familiar but Remy doesn't know his name or exactly where he had seen him. I'm not sure. I think I've seen him before in one of those shady taverns in Humus, I have no clue which one though, and I don't think that he was doing anything that was odd. As Remy stops talking he resumes trying to think of anything that would be helpful, but he still draws a blank.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:08 am

The girl just nods yes in response to Tokara and starts to look around and check out the cart.
    Rusty Rickshaw
    Rusty Rickshaw
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  Rusty Rickshaw Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:11 am

I'm fine Imusa, it takes more than that, you know that. He says, though he is thankful that Imusa had asked. Rusty goes back over to the Golden Horse Killer. The then begins dragging it back towards Mendefera as they are really close now.

(Cop out length just to progress topic)
    forty
    forty
    Admin

Male Posts : 437

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  forty Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:56 pm

Imusa looked to rusty and nodded it was best to guide them back like they said they would. walking up to the girl imusa lends a hand for her to get in to the cart. "come with us its not safe out here for you." imusa was in the back willing to help her in and once she was would sit down next to remy. imusa looked to him. "remy keep your eye out for that man, for next time i fear we wont be neer to help if he should come back." imusa was right the only reason they where here now was because of the incident with the deaths.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Male Posts : 349

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 6 next rest 0 exp/ coin 294500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:05 pm

Tokara looked back at every one even to rusty who was gaining on them. it was best to get going. once imusa had gotten the girl in to the cart if she did get in he would start soot along to the city a mere mile away. the cart bounced over the left over ice as they made there way there. tokara thought about some stuff on the trip there being awful silent for the one who tended to be more loud mouthed.

(we will be there at the end of sidneys post.)
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Male Posts : 376

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Exp 275/ Coin 33375
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:13 pm

As they approach the city of Mendefera Sidney takes note of a figure on top of the city wall that he isn't overly happy to see. He points to the top of the wall, Head's up, that could be trouble, that's my mentor. Sidney's mentor was definitely not someone that was a welcome sight as he had a price on Sidney's head last Sidney knew. Sidney then blinks and the man is gone which wasn't overly surprising as he was extremely agile.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:53 am