The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

+2
Mor Sharog
NPC Event
6 posters

Mendefera <---> Bristlebain

Npc Captains
    Level 0 NOOB

Mendefera <---> Bristlebain - Page 2 Empty Re: Mendefera <---> Bristlebain

Post  Npc Captains Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:52 pm

Suddenly there is a rumble as a wall of earth appears in front of Cyneric, blocking him from charging towards Alexi any further.  There is a strong gust of wind and then suddenly a rotund Captain is standing near them all.  Get out of here, you're outmatched.  And you, I'll expect that gold when I see you next.  He says to Jaq.  One of them might recognize him as Captain Robison.  You're lucky you mentioned the money or I wouldn't have helped, I was just gonna watch it play out.
    Mor Sharog
    Mor Sharog
    Level 1

Mendefera <---> Bristlebain - Page 2 Empty Re: Mendefera <---> Bristlebain

Post  Mor Sharog Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:49 pm

At first Mor isn't sure how to react to all of this, after all, she wasn't used to backing down, but she figures that her primary job here is to defend Jaq so she decides to take Robison's advice. She hustles over to Jaq and grabs him by the arm and begins pulling him out from behind Alexi. "We need go now. If he says run, we run." She then precedes to attempt to drag him along. Honestly she has trouble believing that the captain will actually be of use here.

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:10 pm