The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

+2
Remy Laroque
NPC Event
6 posters

The Mendefera Storage Dungeon

Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Male Posts : 376

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Exp 275/ Coin 33375
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

The Mendefera Storage Dungeon - Page 9 Empty Re: The Mendefera Storage Dungeon

Post  Sidney Hawkins Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:40 pm

Sidney is so confused that it would be funny if he were outside of the situation. He then flinches as he hears the other voice, now realizing that this woman was more than likely indeed a death. He then listens as this other voice speaks about sticking around a while. He has no idea what is going on and his facial expression shows exactly that. He would, however, likely be soiling his pants were it not for the fact that he had already gone to the bathroom when she had first appeared.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:04 pm

You know the deal then, I'm not sure your keeper does though. She then takes a few steps towards Remy. I would take my hands off from your weapons were I you. Regardless, I will allow you to travel with the aid of Python but if you use him for darkness or chaos I will reap his soul and then I will either reap your soul as well, or present your soul to another death for them to reap.

She then speaks to both Tokara and Sidney. You two should steel yourselves, for your future is one that will be trying and filled with great peril. So is the fate of those that are Octo Natura
    Proeliators. With great blessing comes great responsibility and your responsibility is one that will affect all as you know it.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Male Posts : 349

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 6 next rest 0 exp/ coin 294500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:27 pm

standing there a little more confused and a little stunned that there was something talking from remys direction. tieing this in with the fact there was a large women in he room tokara was kinda staying out of the way. he didnt instagate fights with women and this one looked like she could hold her own in a fight any way. then she talks to remy about keeping the soul... then starts rambling in talk about some thing to deal with him and sidney. he was still more confused then a dog.
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 4 Next Rest! 100 exp/4.7k
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:40 pm

Remy looks really confusedly at the woman and he takes his hands off from his weapons. I have no idea what you're talking about mon chere. I found this ring in a chest, I thought it was probably cursed. Would you mind enlightening me as to what it is that you're talking about sil vous plait? Remy doesn't feel any true malice from the woman which actually is a little surprising to him if she is what she claims to be.
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:44 pm

Sidney takes a while to try and decipher what the lady had said to him. To him it sounded like the rambling of a second rate psychic, but with what he had seen so far he was hoping she might be able to clarify what she had to this point said. And if you wouldn't mind ma'am, could you please clarify what you had said about me and Tokara. He says this as he motions over towards Tokara.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:12 pm

I had forgotten how inquisitive you humans could be. Always so hungry for information yet lacking in understanding once you gain it. Regardless, I shall explain. That ring is not cursed, inside of it resides the soul of the Earth Dragon Python. The intent of it is to be able to summon Python, though I doubt he'll just do whatever you wish.

She then replies to Sidney I simply meant that there is a shroud falling over the land that you and the others are going to have to face. If you succeed you may become a hero reknowned across the lands, if you fail, you may be the reason for suffering across those very lands. Train with the weapons that you have gained, Aquam Proeliator, Fulgura Proeliator. As she says Aquam Proeliator she looks at Tokara and as she says Fulgura Proeliator she looks at Sidney.

If that is all, I'll be on my way now, people to meet and souls to reap. as she finishes saying this she begins to fade.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:44 pm

tokara watched this all unfold and held his head. "oi this is to much in formation in the morning... i need that odd drink from ignus i think is called coffee.." rubbing his face trying to see if he was watching this being fade out of site was right. he then move towards his little furnace and looks around at the other two. "do you two understand any thing she just said??" he yawned looking to remy as she seem interested in him and the ring. "i herd of deaths but never seen one before."
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:10 pm

Remy looks at Tokara and shrugs. Fuck if I know. Best I can tell this ring of mine is a summoning ring with a creature called Python locked inside and you and Sidney are a part of some foreign organization. Remy knew there must be some kind of truth to it but it didn't seem as though Tokara or Sidney knew that they were a part of whatever the hell it was that she was mentioning. The best he could do was shrug it off for now and focus on finishing clearing out the rest of the dungeon.
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:17 pm

Sidney listens to Remy and Tokara and shrugs a little. What Remy said sounded pretty much like what he had heard only with mention that Remy might be able to summon an Earth Dragon. He then opens up the map again and looks at it as he can see the whole dungeon on it now which was pretty surprising. It wasn't common for dungeons to have maps of themselves inside random chests like the one that he had found.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:28 pm

{Shiver me quivering sliver with some liver}

Spoiler:
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:08 pm

stretching a little more tokara looks to sidney with a odd look. "whats on that paper you got there?" tokara had not noticed the map he had gotten earlyer. but he took the torch he had and set it on top of the contraption of his. good thing as it lit the whole room up good. tokara was seeing if there was another exit or if this was a hall they would have to back track too. "is that stone door the only door in here??" he asked the other two seeing if they noticed another way out or not.
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:27 pm

Remy starts looking around and sees a ramp leading up into the ceiling. It's covered in moss and vines and there seems to be a draft coming from the ceiling. This area seems like there should be a door somewhere. I'm not sure where. Maybe there's a pullchain, lever or pressure plate somewhere here to reveal a door. He looks around the area for one of the things that he had just mentioned, unsure if his instincts were right or not about something being hidden in the area.
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:58 pm

Sidney ignores Tokara and Remy for a second before looking to Tokara and then Remy as he says. This seems to be a map of this dungeon and Remy is right, there should be a pressure plate over there, but it should be on the side of the ramp, not on the ramp itself. He then walks over to the ramp and proceeds to find and then press the pressure plate causing the ceiling to pull back into the ramp in a small area revealing the outdoors near the road. He walks up the ramp and looks back to see a bored a lonely looking soot and crackers.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:58 pm

The member 'Sidney Hawkins' has done the following action : Dices roll

'20 Side' : 2
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:02 pm

tokara watched sidney open a path way out and followed behind him. "this ramp looks big enough to lead soot in with the cart on... this must have been the main loading dock for this place. this had to be an old fort with this kind of gear in it. an you say thats a map sidney, this place must have been just built towards the end of what ever war it was built for. but later abandoned and its why its not in use any more it wasn't of use any more. there hundreds of these scattered in lymphae mostly they are turn in to shelters from the cold." tokara rambled about his home land walking out to then see crackers sleeping. "well at least my horse is loyal." he started down the way trying to get to his horse to lead them in to the ramp. hoping they being out here so long they didn't attract attention.

NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:02 pm

The member 'Tokara Shire' has done the following action : Dices roll

'20 Side' : 14
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:13 am

Remy is surprised to hear about the map but he waits in the dungeon as Tokara and Sidney go outside. He figures that he may as well not attract anymore attention outside with them. In the mean time he is feeling a little ancy so he goes back out of the room with his gear and starts back down the hallway that they had come from. He makes it back to the intersection that they had turned to go to the last room at and then turns the opposite way so that he's going further into the dungeon.
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:11 pm

Sidney looks over to Tokara and then stands back to to him a little. I'll watch for trouble while you're getting them inside here. Last thing we need is to be ambushed by a horse killer. Though Sidney wouldn't mind the chance of retribution against one of the damnable things after what had happened the first time that he had ran into one. He figured he might actually be able to stand a chance now, especially with it being both him AND Tokara.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:11 pm

'20 Side' : 10
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:06 pm

tokara wobbled his way down to the cart and gets near it when chacker wakes up and starts barking. "you blasted pup shhh. no beef for you." he tells the puppy as he then moved to grab soot's rains and to lead her up the way to the opening it was gona be tricky as the path was a little over grown with bushes. he leads then up crackers in the back of the cart where hes mad a few dog bombs because of waiting for them for so long. "if a damn horse killer comes sidney you gett be ready to fight i dont want to loose me horse to them bloody things. but it would be good money if we can get it back to town." saying that both wanting an encounter and not wanting one at the same time.

(+1 encounter becuase of crackers barking. making it two posts to lead soot in to the place becuase of bushes. )
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:06 pm

The member 'Tokara Shire' has done the following action : Dices roll

'20 Side' : 2
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:32 pm

Remy continues through the halls stopping short of the entrance to the next room. He doesn't dare to go into it yet as he isn't with the rest of them. He decides to back track and goes back to the intersection again to see how much longer Tokara and Sidney will be. He kind of figured they'd be back by now but he hadn't remembered about soot and crackers or he wouldn't have gone in as far as he had.
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:36 pm

I assure you Tokara, I will shred the f*cker if one comes here. I've had enough of an issue with them of late. Those and the damned cannibal sheep things..... and the half man hyena things.... and harpies.... and eagles... and bandits.... and then the mob of goblins. Sheesh and all of that is just the trip through Tempesta and back. Sidney was sure he'd probably forgotten something in the rant but he needed to get back to being focused on their surroundings.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:36 pm

'20 Side' : 6
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:25 pm

tokara let out a laugh that jumped soot a little as he pulled her back in to walking. "i seen worse but them horse killers i never seen any thing like them before. well not in this vast of numbers. in lymphea... the serpents eat them." tokara was getting close with soot and crackers who was still barking in the cart. "man this dog is going to cause some sleeplessnights. i need to teach him the simple things like shutting up..." he said as him and soot where close. thanks to him going threw the bushes he made a path for them to use. if nothing poped out to bite hime in the ass he lead soot in to the entry.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:09 pm