The site is entering Beta testing stage.


    Mendefera -> Ironhurst

    Share
    avatar
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 366
    Join date : 2013-02-23

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Mendefera -> Ironhurst

    Post  Koroseta Mauiliu on Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:51 pm

    (This is the road between Mendefera and Ironhurst.)


    _________________
    avatar
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 366
    Join date : 2013-02-23

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Mendefera -> Ironhurst

    Post  Koroseta Mauiliu on Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:53 pm

    Koroseta leaves the city of Mendefera and heads out towards Ironhurst. The rain had let up and now it was merely cloudy and kind of warm. It would be comfortable to most of the native of Humus, but for Koroseta, a native of the tropical islands off from Ignus, it felt a little cold. Her armor made her feel comfortably warm though as it had a fire enchantment. As she continues walking the massive walls of Mendefera start appearing smaller and smaller and the land becomes less and less developed.


    _________________
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Mendefera -> Ironhurst

    Post  NPC Event on Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:53 pm

    The member 'Koroseta Mauiliu' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '20 Side' : 2
    avatar
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 366
    Join date : 2013-02-23

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Mendefera -> Ironhurst

    Post  Koroseta Mauiliu on Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:56 pm

    Koroseta continues along and before too long she finds herself in a lightly forested area with the trees for the most part blocking the view of Mendefera from where she is. She figures that this would be the best place to start really paying attention to her surroundings as those wishing to prey on travellers didn't do it in plain view of Mendefera all that often. As she continues heading southeast from Mendefera she can't help but take in the beauty of this forest as it was surprisingly untouched.

    2/15 (Thanks for giving me the advice on doing the tracking Sidney)


    _________________
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Mendefera -> Ironhurst

    Post  NPC Event on Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:56 pm

    The member 'Koroseta Mauiliu' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '20 Side' : 14
    avatar
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 366
    Join date : 2013-02-23

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Mendefera -> Ironhurst

    Post  Koroseta Mauiliu on Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:59 pm

    Koroseta continues into the forest and before long she can hear rushing water, not of a stream but of a large river. As she approaches she is amazed by the size of the river and by the size of the bridge across it. It was meant to allow both people to go over and ships to go under. It was quite a sight to behold. She makes her way onto the bridge and notices a sign stating that this is the Humus river, named that because it cut most of the country in half and this was the Laneus Meade Memorial bridge.

    3/15


    _________________
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Mendefera -> Ironhurst

    Post  NPC Event on Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:59 pm

    The member 'Koroseta Mauiliu' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '20 Side' : 19
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Mendefera -> Ironhurst

    Post  NPC Event on Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:59 pm

    As Koroseta continues onto the bridge something is coming up the bridge behind her.  After some time a tentacle can be seen grabbing onto the side of the bridge, followed by a couple more.  Then the figure of a woman is dragged onto the bridge. It hollers out to Koroseta. Hi dear, do you want to help me with something? I really could use some help.

    avatar
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 366
    Join date : 2013-02-23

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Mendefera -> Ironhurst

    Post  Koroseta Mauiliu on Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:11 pm

    Koroseta turns to see who is asking for help. When she sees the half-woman half-octopus... or is it squid she doesn't know what to do. She slowly walks a little bit closer unassuredly. What is it that you need help with? I may be able to help depending on what it is. She says this trying to be helpful while still not trusting this being at all. She hadn't heard of anything like this before. She'd heard of the mermaids of legend but this was different.


    _________________
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Mendefera -> Ironhurst

    Post  NPC Event on Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:39 pm

    The Cilophyte slowly walks closer to Koroseta. Oh yes dear, I think you'll be able to help me just fine. You see, I need a plaything to amuse me. Try not to die too quickly. she says as she raises her hands into the air. Suddenly you can hear the roar of water beneath them getting louder and louder over time. What's happening may not be clear, but one thing is, this is not good.
    avatar
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 366
    Join date : 2013-02-23

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Mendefera -> Ironhurst

    Post  Koroseta Mauiliu on Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:58 pm

    Koroseta's face takes on an expression that rarely came across her face, fear. She quickly starts running across the bridge as fast as she can when she starts hearing roaring water underneath the bridge Aw hell no! She starts going as fast as she can hoping to outrun whatever it is that the creature is doing. She figures that she can probably outrun the creature but probably not whatever it is doing right now, she can only try to get out of the range of its' attack.


    _________________
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Mendefera -> Ironhurst

    Post  NPC Event on Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:33 pm

    The cilophyte smirks. I love runners. Suddenly water rises up from both sides of the bridge in a massive wall of water that converges on the bridge behind Koroseta. It converges and then crashes onto the bridge roaring towards Koroseta. Unless she does something crazy like jump off from the bridge there is no way that she will be able to dodge the attack because of the sheer magnitude of it.
    avatar
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 366
    Join date : 2013-02-23

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Mendefera -> Ironhurst

    Post  Koroseta Mauiliu on Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:26 am

    As Koroseta looks back and sees the wall of water she quickly hops over to the middle of the bridge. As the wave of water reaches her she jumps up, follow understanding that the water would sweep her away but hoping that jumping will make her be higher up in the wave and possibly prevent her from drowning. Either way this would be better if she stayed on the bridge or didn't as the water might allow her to fall down to water under the bridge safely. He hope is that she can ride it right across the bridge though.


    _________________
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Mendefera -> Ironhurst

    Post  NPC Event on Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:39 pm

    The wall of water pushes into Koroseta, sweeping her away as the Cilophyte smirks knowing that if she falls into the water below she would have her.

    (The roll is to see if you can ride it to the other end of the bridge. 1-8 will knock you off from the bridge, 9-13 Will put you in a desperation to stay on, 14-16 Will push you part way across and 17-20 will get you all of the way across the bridge safely.)
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Mendefera -> Ironhurst

    Post  NPC Event on Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:40 pm

    The member 'NPC Event' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '20 Side' : 18
    avatar
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 366
    Join date : 2013-02-23

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Mendefera -> Ironhurst

    Post  Koroseta Mauiliu on Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:07 pm

    (THANK GOODNESS!)

    As the wave sweeps Koroseta off from her feet and across the bridge she says a little prayer. To her amazement she is staying pretty centered on the bridge and she is making good progress. By the time the wave starts to die down she is almost all of the way across the bridge. When the wave does stop pushing her she is on land on the other side of the bridge. As soon as she can she starts running down the road and away from the bridge.


    _________________
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Mendefera -> Ironhurst

    Post  NPC Event on Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:11 pm

    The Cilophyte snarls Again?! I'll have to catch a traveller the next time that I'm around. The Cilophyte then starts climbing back down the support of the bridge.

    (As it takes one post to cross the bridge and one to exit it I would say you travelled 2 posts closer to your destination on that last post of yours.)
    avatar
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 366
    Join date : 2013-02-23

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Mendefera -> Ironhurst

    Post  Koroseta Mauiliu on Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:17 pm

    Koroseta continues running into the forest on the path. After a short while she slows down and takes a quick break before continuing on in this more serene surrounding. She figures that the creature won't follow her too far onto land. She continues along the road and is finally starting to calm herself down a bit as she had just survived a near death experience, or at least she had just survived what had felt like it should have been a near death experience.

    6/15


    _________________
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Mendefera -> Ironhurst

    Post  NPC Event on Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:17 pm

    The member 'Koroseta Mauiliu' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '20 Side' : 18
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Mendefera -> Ironhurst

    Post  NPC Event on Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:44 am

    As Koroseta travels she will see a section of the forest where the grass is stained in blood. There are some tatters of clothes and in the middle of the mess there is a large egg.

    (The egg will hatch 100 in character posts from now for you if you take it. The egg will fit in the bottoms backpack but it will be awkward, ALA Misty's togepi egg.)
    avatar
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 366
    Join date : 2013-02-23

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Mendefera -> Ironhurst

    Post  Koroseta Mauiliu on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:03 am

    Suddenly Koroseta spots an area that looks like someone had been attacked there. There is blood around and torn clothes but in the middle of it all is an egg which is really weird. She isn't sure what she should do. She takes her bottoms backpack and sets it down next to the large egg. She checks to see if it will fit and it does seem to, only it's a tight fit. The shell seems durable enough to withstand a lot. Shrugging, she puts the egg in her backpack and then continues along through the forest. It is a lot better of a day today than it had been when she had mined and it was misting and raining.

    7/15
    1/100


    _________________
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Mendefera -> Ironhurst

    Post  NPC Event on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:03 am

    The member 'Koroseta Mauiliu' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '20 Side' : 13
    avatar
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 366
    Join date : 2013-02-23

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Mendefera -> Ironhurst

    Post  Koroseta Mauiliu on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:06 am

    Koroseta continues along and she is coming through the forest at a pretty good rate. As she looks down at the road that she is on she wonders if there is magic involved in their upkeep as there are so many dangers that she can't imagine that even with a good guard force it would be at all easy to repair or build the road. As she looks up again she notices that the altitude is rising and it seems to be quite the hill in front of her.

    8/15
    2/100


    _________________
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Mendefera -> Ironhurst

    Post  NPC Event on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:06 am

    The member 'Koroseta Mauiliu' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '20 Side' : 3
    avatar
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 366
    Join date : 2013-02-23

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Mendefera -> Ironhurst

    Post  Koroseta Mauiliu on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:08 am

    Continuing up the hill Koroseta sighs. This was a hard hill to climb, heck climbing any hill that has a road on it is harder on the feet than climbing a grass hill. As she approaches the top of the hill she decides that she should probably start thinking about setting up camp. She finds a nice little place off to the side of road that looks like it would be great. She walks over to it with a determined pace.

    9/15
    3/100


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: Mendefera -> Ironhurst

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:12 pm