The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

+16
Shorty
Enz Zziio
Alexi Abramov
Falabella Shire
Remy Laroque
NPC Event
Xantrex
forty
Saori Pegason
Tess Crosszeria
Lilith
Marga coreta
Koroseta Mauiliu
NPC Blacksmith
Tokara Shire
Sidney Hawkins
20 posters

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use)

Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Female Posts : 128

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 100/$1400
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 3 Empty Re: Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use)

Post  Marga coreta Mon May 06, 2013 11:40 pm

Marag working so hard soon had a crude iron sword halfway done. Hearing the water girl come back marga took the water and drank it all down. hearing the girl say she was going to clean the shop, marga thought it was a little weird. Marag started to get a wedgie so she pulled it out making a loud cloth snap noise. This country was much warmer than any were ventus. She was panting hard as she started back up pounding the hot metal. she took a break an she just stood there leaning against an anvil. Eyes closed and breathing heavily, sweat pouring from her face. She had never worked this hard in her life.
    Saori Pegason
    Saori Pegason
    Level 2

Female Posts : 153

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/$0
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 3 Empty Re: Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use)

Post  Saori Pegason Tue May 07, 2013 4:02 pm

Saori would have just left the building known as the Guard Barracks, walking past the now busted open doors, as she pushed, the result of her force smashing the door onto the ground. The other door had been jammed by the sudden outburst generated through the swing given by the Captain prior to her leaving. There were more guards outside, however - more than Saori would have anticipated at first. As she walked past, on her way to the smithing district of Mendefaran, her eyes would follow suit with the movements portrayed by the guardsmen, sparring endlessly. Blow for blow, swing for swing, block by block. Every parcel of their movement was unhinged.. No bars held. It was impeccable to witness. An even rarer occurence that Saori would be here to look upon such things, surely.

After about a solid fifteen minutes of walking, corners turned and paths taken, Saori had finally reached her destination. The Blacksmith's Quarter. A sign held by stake lay in the ground, the emblem of a hammer and anvil marked the territory for which this district was named after. The smell of brimstone, molten metal and sweat filled the air. It was horribly disgusting at first, though Saori quickly adapted to the horrendous scents. Continuing onward, she would walk toward a building seemingly owned by a wealthy Blacksmith and figured that would probably be the best place to get her weapons refined. The door was bolted with what seemed to be steel, its foundation wedged by solid bars. A forceful push revealed the incoming mercenary-in-training, persay. The smell of sweat was still punctual it seemed, though lesser in potency, whereas the scent of molten metal skyrocketed through her nostrils. Agh.. She thought in her head. Jesus christ, it smelled like a chinese underground sweatshop in this joint.

Looking around for a brief period of time, she finally came to the conclusion that the person she was seeking had just slumped over the anvil she was working upon. Smiling a bit and shaking her head, she walked over to the sprite-like figure, calling out to her. "Excuse me, Ma'am.. My name is Saori Shadowborn. I have two weapons which require your expertise.. I'd like for them to be refined into some nice, sharpened daggers. Suitable for combat purposes as well as stealth work. If payment is required, I have a suitable sum which may quench the thirst your wallet has, less so than the thirst you now desire from hard work." She'd flash a big smile at her, though unsure of how to gauge her reaction.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Tue May 07, 2013 5:58 pm

Maraga was approached by a beautiful dark elf, but she didn’t know this tells she turned around. Upon seeing the elf she heard her request. “Fine but I not the blacksmith owner..” she said then with quick movement took the woman’s weapons and went over to a grinding wheel. Marga beat as she could be worked the broken swords into more dagger shaped. She had just finished the daggers when she fell asleep from fatigue. Kind of cute to see the short haired blonde elf passed out on a grinding wheel the draggers fell the ground finished.

Made two crude iron daggers

Blacksmithing.(22) Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 3 3393708228
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/$1400
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Tue May 07, 2013 7:42 pm

Lilith finish cleaning the floor looking up to see that Marga has fallen asleep on the grindstone. Lilith thought it was cute to find her sleeping on the grindstone. Lilith gets up sprinting to get a 45 pound bucket of water carrying it over her head Lilith dumps it on Marga to wake her up "Wake up before Glaidus comes and wakes you up." Lilith told her. Lilith was trying her hardest not to look at Marga soaking wet body "Oh my you look so beautiful when you are wet" she said under her breath as she begins to sweep the shop, but takes the apron off Marga hanging it outside so it wouldn't be dripping water throughout the blacksmith workshop and continuing cleaning.

Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Tue May 07, 2013 8:03 pm

Marga was having such a good dream, skinning baby puppy’s hearing there screams of agony. Then this beautiful dream of her was halted by the cold fell of water, she jumped awake and was shivering and saw the girl with the bucket. It was right to call her water girl as she was the one who just splashed her with water. Then she heard the weird comment come from her mouth. “ummm ok…..” then her apron was removed she snatched it back. “oh hell no I need to get back to work.” After saying that she got back to work on the sword and finished it.

Blacksmithing (23) Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 3 3393708228
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Tue May 07, 2013 8:49 pm

Lilith turns red when she says um okay knowing that she must have heard her comment about her body. Lilith didn't care anymore about her feelings being hidden. The hell with this I going to tell her my feelings before someone come and take her from meLilith thought to herself turning to Marga "Um....um excuse me but I have to tell you something," she said swallowing trying to find the right words "I want to be with you.... when you go do quest and leave the city." she said smiling.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Tue May 07, 2013 10:44 pm

Marga hears the girls segestion, this made her think ths girl was nieave maybe she could usea body guard. “ ok fine you can tag along with me, just pull your own weaight.” Saying that she moved back to the forge. With 7 pounds of metal left she begun to hammer away at the metal over time she would have hammered out two small metal rings. Her work would take her a long time in this shop.

BS Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 3 3393708228 (24)
    Saori Pegason
    Saori Pegason
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Saori Pegason Wed May 08, 2013 12:56 pm

Saori would have jumped, hopped and skipped over to her newly forged weapons of stealth. Picking them from the ground and sliding them into the sheathed pouches which beckoned their laying existence, she would smile at the blacksmith who was, at the time, slumped over her anvil from exhaustion. Patting her shoulder, she'd whisper a kind "Thank you." And then proceeded to leave the blacksmith. Now, it was time to train.

{EXIT}
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Wed May 08, 2013 3:45 pm

marga worked for what felt like hours,soon she had hammered out 14 small chakrams. she had even sharped the edge so it gave the special bevilded edge to allow better flight. while she pounded theses out she heard some people talk about a quest about being a maid in a rich guys place. this had gave her an idea that the man might pay very well. having gotten the chakrams finished she took the off the apron and gloves and put 7 chamrams on each of her wrists. she threw on the worn leather chaps and they fit just right, then she threw the musty mage robs on. "minion lets go i have a quest we can do." to marga this girl was nothing more then a minion. (post here then in the maid quest with tess)

blacksmithing(25) Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 3 3393708228
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Wed May 08, 2013 6:05 pm

Lilith jumps up with excitement when she is told they had a mission. Lilith kicks on her regular shoes leaving the chaps and musty robe in her bag. Lilith hated the smell of the robe to her it smelt like pure crap. "So where are we going?" she asked as she followed Marga.
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Female Posts : 366

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Sun May 12, 2013 12:07 pm

Koroseta enters intending to sell the iron ore and the two sapphires that she had just mined. She walks up to Glaidus. "Can I sell you some ore and a couple of gems." when Glaidus says yes she pulls out the 3 pounds of iron and two sapphires. She hands it to Glaidus and Glaidus hands her 4030 Gold. Koroseta smiles and accepts the gold. In the end she guessed that it was better to mine than work for Mr. Von Ronsenberger.
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Mon May 13, 2013 8:03 pm

Koroseta walks into Glaidus' shop and sells her 10 pounds of iron ore, 50 pounds of coal and 3 sapphires for a grand total of 6150 gold. She then bids Glaidus goodbye as she leaves the store. She now has to head to the mercenary's guild to pay the mercenary and relieve him of his duty and then he she has to go to the Barracks to let them know about the alicorn. Finally she has to go to the inn.
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Tue May 14, 2013 9:34 pm

Koroseta enters Glaidus' workshop and then buys 12 pounds of iron bars for 600 gold and then goes over to a furnace and gets to melting the iron bars. She then goes over and finds a mold that looks as though it will work. In fact she sees two bolos molds. She then goes back over to the furnace and takes the rope out that she had just bought and she cuts it to two length of 8 foot rope and then puts the rest in her pack.

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 3 2826187889 Blacksmithing - 23

gold is minus 750 from total.
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Tue May 14, 2013 9:43 pm

Now Koroseta has to wait and let the iron bars melt. It won't be much longer before they are all melted but they are not finished melting yet. She is really impatient with it and constantly checks it. She can't wait to go out and kill the alicorn so that she can get an enchanter to help her out in the future. Mining was working out better than she had thought it would and was proving to be a good source of money.

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 3 2826187889 blacksmithing 24
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Tue May 14, 2013 9:55 pm

As the metal is fully melted now Koroseta pours the metal into molds after having had prepared the molds for it. Now she has to wait for the metal to harden. This was driving her nuts that she had to wait so long for this. As she sits and waits for the metal to harden she takes a kunai out and starts twirling it on her finger. This would be something she would end up doing a lot in the future when she was bored or anxious about something.

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 3 2826187889 25
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Tue May 14, 2013 10:09 pm

Now hardened Koroseta takes the metal out of the molds and fashions them into two bolos. She then bids farewell to the shopkeeper and leaves. Her next destination will be the mercenaries guild to hire the legendary Kanta. It would be annoying since he was a total pervert but as a mercenary there were none better than him and they would need his skills with laying traps if the Alicorn hunt was going to be successful.

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 3 2826187889 bs 26
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Male Posts : 376

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Exp 275/ Coin 33375
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Sat May 18, 2013 8:59 pm

Sidney enters Glaidus' shop and walks up to Glaidus. "Good day to you Glaidus. I would like to sell something to you and then buy a couple things if you don't mind."

Sidney then pulls out the 8 pounds of ore from the meteor and shows it to Glaidus. "This is what I would like to sell."

Glaidus looks it over and grins. "Now this is something that you don't see very often." he then goes over and gets some gold from a safe. He hands it to Sidney. "80k and worth every penny!"

Sidney then asks about buying 2 sapphires and buys them from Glaidus for 2k a piece.
    NPC Blacksmith
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Blacksmith Sat May 18, 2013 9:10 pm

As Sidney is about to leave Glaidus walks up to him holding a sheathed blade. The shape seems to be relatively unique. "Working on that ore is almost once in a lifetime. I'd like ta thank ye with this gift. Truthfully it don't do enough damage for me liking, but I haven't seen the blade yet that could make it break." He hands the Old Forge Sword to Sidney and then goes about his business as a blacksmith.
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Sun May 19, 2013 7:58 am

Sidney accepts the sword in shock a little. He then has a thought cross his mind. 'Maybe I shouldn't have sold him that ore. The way he acted I probably should have kept it to make a weapon out of for myself. He then straps the sheath and sword onto himself and walks out of the blacksmith's shop holding onto the two sapphires. For what he needed to do he figured he should head to the enchanter's, then the tailors and then back to Glaidus'.
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Sun May 19, 2013 11:36 am

Sidney returns to Glaidus' shop with the last remaining sapphire in hand. He asks Glaidus to put the enchantment into the handle of the Old Forge Sword. Glaidus nods and takes a little while to do so. After he does he charges Sidney 8k. Sidney takes out 8k and pays Glaidus and then takes the sword back. He thanks him again for the sword in the first place before leaving the shop and heading out to a restaurant.
    Saori Pegason
    Saori Pegason
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Saori Pegason Mon May 20, 2013 11:47 am

Saori would have just been finished getting fitted into her new warped leather raiment. She was happy. It was high time she got brand new equipment anyway, especially for the mission she had just been assigned by the Assassin's Guild. Not a peep must have been made revolving the plans or the mission, and this was a fact Saori knew all too well. Finally finding her way back into the Blacksmith District, she hardly recognized it considering she had been traveling toward Blood Bay for the last two and a half weeks.

Walking into the workshop she had previously entered to get her two broken pieces of shits refined, Glaidus` Workshop lay waiting. As she walked in, she scanned weapon racks in an attempt to find something that suited her specific taste. Longswords... Claymore... Warhammer... Daggers! She had found them. Two finely crafted steel daggers. She scanned their cutting edges, piercing quality and handle durability. They were perfect! Taking them from the wall, she placed them on a counter, waiting for a shopkeeper to come and assist her. Calling out, she'd note what she wanted. "I'd like to take these two steel daggers as a set.." She glanced at the price tag. Though they would break her bank, they were beyond worth it. ".. 1,500 Gold pieces, I presume." She'd flash a smile.

-Purchasing Crude Sharpened Steel Daggers x2-
    -1,500 Gold
    -0 Gold Remaining-
    forty
    forty
    Admin

Male Posts : 437

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  forty Mon May 20, 2013 1:21 pm

the shop keeper would take her gold and give her the daggers. "now dont be going around cutting your self lassy, dont want to se fingers hit the ground now." the smith laughed at his own joke. really a quite stupid joke but a joke none the less.

Xantrex
    Xantrex
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/$1000
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Xantrex Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:00 am

Xantrex walks into Glaidus workshop looking to get a writ to enter the mine. Walking up to the front desk he waits for Glaidus to come around the corner as he would speak to her only when she spoke first. Moving to the wall and waiting with his eyes closed he begins to think about what he was going to do first since he had nothing else to do at the moment except for to get money to create his weapons. Xantrex was a patient person who cared little for things that had nothing to do with him.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:59 am

a rather strong looking dwarf came around the corner and looked at xantrex with a weird look. "can i help you?" the dwarf was covered in black soot from the forge, he had a rather interesting battle ax. He stood there infront of the skinny boy just trying to figure out what he wanted. Wasn’t often someone this skinny walked in to the shop, but if the man had gold to spend he would he what he wanted. “you here for a weapon?”
    Xantrex
    Xantrex
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/$1000
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Xantrex Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:44 pm

Xantrex opens his eyes slightly looking at the black dwarf in front of him "I am not here for a weapon at the moment. The what I would like is to get a writ to enter the mines." he said in a calm voice that gives off the impression that he isn't a fighter. Xantrex purple eyes watched the battle ax that the Dwarf had on him as if he was impress by the craftsmanship of the ax.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:58 pm