The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

+16
Shorty
Enz Zziio
Alexi Abramov
Falabella Shire
Remy Laroque
NPC Event
Xantrex
forty
Saori Pegason
Tess Crosszeria
Lilith
Marga coreta
Koroseta Mauiliu
NPC Blacksmith
Tokara Shire
Sidney Hawkins
20 posters

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use)

Taycee
    Taycee
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 8 Empty Re: Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use)

Post  Taycee Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:33 pm

Taycee looked up at the mino and looked at his ax it looked good enough to fight with but where it was just a basic mold ax who knows how well it would work or how long it would last. she looked it over and then herd his words adn wrote down on a piece of paper. ~we should probably try and find some work as well this is a city full of people theres bound to be some one needing help one way or another.~ she hands the minotaur the paper and at the bottom it said. ~my name is taycee~
    Enye Nguvu
    Enye Nguvu
    Level 1

Male Posts : 32

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/$750
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 8 Empty Re: Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use)

Post  Enye Nguvu Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:41 pm

The beast read the writing and nodded. "Yes, lining our pockets with gold would probably be best before heading out. My name is Enye, by the way." Enye put his ax away. He had high hopes that his weapon wouldn't break the first time it hit an opponent. But he wasn't sure about the second time. The Minotaur mentally shrugged. He would have to worry about that when it happened. "Should we split up and meet somewhere when we're finished helping out around town?" He asked. "Or should we stay together? You don't have to write it, just use your fingers to tell me your answer."
    Taycee
    Taycee
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Taycee Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:51 pm

taycee agrees and used her two fingers point at him and her and then pulls the aprat to tell him let them split up for a while. taycee was still waiting on atlas and didnt want to go any where but while she waited she could look at her arrows and figure out what to do becuase she was going to need some more then just 20 arrows. she shooed Enye off a little to let him explore as she though he was a tad over confident.
    Enye Nguvu
    Enye Nguvu
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Enye Nguvu Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:02 pm

Enye nodded and left his new friend. He hoped that she had signaled for them to split up and that he wasn't being rude by just leaving. Making sure to not knock anything over and have people make the 'bull in a china closet' joke, he made his way over to the small man. "So Gladius," He said as the dwarf turned to look (up) at him. "I saw you had something posted on the quest board. I'm here to accept it. What are the things you need?"
    NPC Blacksmith
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Blacksmith Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:21 pm

Glaidus looks up from the counter with a smile on his face.  Yer looking to do that for me huh?  That's much appreciated, I tell ya.  Well, here's a list for ya.  he says handing a list to him.  It's not all in any specific order though, so do them in th order that you want.

1:  I need some leather from Laliel's Sewshop for my crafting.  There should be a parcel ready to go.  Here

2:  I need some wood from Rizbert in the Market, tell him it's for me and that it's the usual, he'll hand you a bundle.  (Make a topic Here called Rizbert's Lumber Supplies)

3:  Next, I need some enchanted gems from The Book of Life store, again they'll have a pouch ready.  Here

4:  Finally I need a meal from the inn.  They'll have a basket with my meal in it, just say it's Glaidus' usual.  Here
    Enye Nguvu
    Enye Nguvu
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Enye Nguvu Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:24 pm

Enye took the list from Gladius and held it in his hand. He would never remember what all he needed if he couldn't look at the list as a refresher. "I shall return to you in no time." He remarked with a proud nod. That is, if I don't get lost since I don't know where these places are... He thought silently to himself. The Minotaur turned and headed out of the blacksmith's shop, giving a wave to the patrons before he left.

(Exit topic. For now)
    Enye Nguvu
    Enye Nguvu
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Enye Nguvu Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:42 pm

The Minotaur walked back into the workshop. He was beginning to feel a bit at home here. Glaidus was sitting on a chair, polishing a few of his weapons. When he saw Enye return, he waved a greeting and motioned for him. Enye walked over, pulling out the items that he was sent to get. "Alright, I've gotten everything you asked. Plus, Laliel says hello." The Minotaur smiled at he handed over the four items. His first quest was finally complete. "Thank's fer that, I really do appreciate yer effert." Glaidus said as he accepted the items. "Would yer rather have some gold or iron?" Enye thought about this for a minute. He loved gold, but he would also need iron if he wanted to fix or upgrade his current weapon. "I'll take the iron, if you don't mind." Glaidus nodded and went to fetch the 25 pounds of iron. The Minotaur gladly accepted the reward and but it in his bag. "Thank you Glaidus."

(exit topic)

Last edited by Enye Nguvu on Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Atlas Theophilus
    Atlas Theophilus
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 50 (Ready to lv.) /1050
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Atlas Theophilus Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:27 am

Atlas enters Glaidus' Workshop with a worried expression on his face. He looks around and sees Glaidus, a minotaur that he was unfamiliar with and Taycee. He quickly walks over to Taycee. The only noticable difference about him now than when he left was the tear in the side of the midsection of his shirt and the blood stained bandage underneath that could be seen through the tear. I am so sorry! I got dragged into a mission outside of the city gates. The guard apparently had decided to reinstate me, deciding that I'm ready for duty again. Like I said, I am REALLY sorry about that. Atlas looks really embarassed.
    Taycee
    Taycee
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Taycee Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:26 pm

Taycee watched as the mountain of a man named atlas walked back in in after a few hours of making her wait. she slowly scribbles out on a piece of paper for him as she collects her thoughts. ~do you know how long i been waiting. tell me you atleast know where i can get a new bow. i don't think the dwarf sells any i could one better then what they gave me.~ she wasn't going to fully chew him out as it would take up way to much paper as she stood there as a silent beauty.
    Atlas Theophilus
    Atlas Theophilus
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Atlas Theophilus Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:26 pm

Atlas still looks sheepish.  Well, we could... you could go see Reorik.  I can lead you there though. He's a fletcher and no doubt has some bows for sale.  The problem is... I can't really let him see you with me.  His brother used to be in the Guard before he died.  I was with him and it was the two of us against a group of rogues.  I did what I could, but he didn't make it.  Reorik still holds it against me though, and if he sees you with me he probably won't sell to you.  Or at least not at a reasonable price.  He's an elf too, so I'm sure he still holds that grudge to this day.

Afterwards, and you don't have to go with me, but I have to go and recover a Private's body.  He was killed by bandits during that mission that I had to go do, I need to bring his body back to the cemetary for the undertaker.
    Mor Sharog
    Mor Sharog
    Level 1

Post  Mor Sharog Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:00 pm

Mor walks in and get permission from Glaidus to work there on her gear. She starts by trimming the leather using her kit to get it so that she can replace the straps of the armor and then cuts some more of it so that she can prepare to put some leather for a grip on the large rusted mace. She does this slowly and carefully as this is something that she is not overly familiar with.

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 8 2813134405 16
    Mor Sharog
    Mor Sharog
    Level 1

Post  Mor Sharog Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:41 pm

Mor continues what she is doing and she fits the leather armor to herself by removing the straps that were on it and working her new straps into the armor. When it is comfortable she then goes and she puts the leather on the handle of the mace, stitching it on and trying to ensure that it is a steady grip and that it won't slip any when she is wielding it on the field in the heat of battle.

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 8 3393708228 16

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 8 2826187889 Strength
    Taycee
    Taycee
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Taycee Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:51 pm

Taycee listens to atlas words and writes down on a piece of paper. ~lets get the body my weapons can wait for now. this bow will last long enough for use to return the body.~ she said this handing the note to the large man and  then notices the orc and how crowded the blacksmiths was getting.  he started aheard and was gona go to the gate letting atlas to lead outside the blacksmiths. maybe she would meet up with enye again after this.
    Mor Sharog
    Mor Sharog
    Level 1

Post  Mor Sharog Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:18 pm

Now finished, Mor thanks Glaidus and then she leaves the shop before heading on her way. She really needed to get back to the merchant now. She knew that she was good on time, but she wanted to do as much as she could to try and suck some more money out of him when he paid her. She takes a short amount of time to get he bearings in the city here before heading out.
    Atlas Theophilus
    Atlas Theophilus
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Atlas Theophilus Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:53 pm

I'm glad to see that is what you would prefer do first. I appreciate it. He says this and then follows behind Taycee as she heads towards the gate. What had happened was horrible as it always was when you lost a comrade, subordinate or not. It always haunted him for a while afterwards. He would have to find out exactly who the private had been and either send a letter to his family or go see them in person at some point if they were near Mendefera and tell them the news in person.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:54 pm