The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

+16
Shorty
Enz Zziio
Alexi Abramov
Falabella Shire
Remy Laroque
NPC Event
Xantrex
forty
Saori Pegason
Tess Crosszeria
Lilith
Marga coreta
Koroseta Mauiliu
NPC Blacksmith
Tokara Shire
Sidney Hawkins
20 posters

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use)

NPC Blacksmith
    Level 0 NOOB

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 6 Empty Re: Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use)

Post  NPC Blacksmith Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:31 am

"That's great to hear you'll do it lass. Now about that enchantment. I'm going to go and get a friend to tell up what's on this armor. I'll be back with him in a little bit, all right? I'll leave your armor right here. If any comes in while I'm gone, please tell them that I'll be back shortly."

(I'll have him come back when you have finished with your arrows.)
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Female Posts : 366

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 6 Empty Re: Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use)

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:36 am

Koroseta nods and continues whittling. Before long she has 75 arrow shafts total. She takes the relatively cooled arrow heads and places the 20 of them to the side while reprepping and refilling the mold and setting it aside to cool again. She then returns to whittling. It isn't all that long before she is done with the arrow shafts. Now she starts applying the feathers to them which takes a little while as you need to doctor the feathers a bit.

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 6 3393708228 29
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:40 am

After getting the feathers on 10 or so shafts she gets up and finds the molds she had used before for blunt and piercing arrows. She sets them near the forge and carefully empties the regular arrow mold. She then refills the arrow mold and sets it aside before repeating this with both the blunt arrow mold and the piercing arrow mold. As they cool she goes back to prepping the arrow shafts again. She gets more finished and is at about 30 now.

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 6 3393708228  30
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:44 am

She has about 50 shafts with the feathers done and she continues putting a lot of effort into completing them. After some time she gets up and empties the 3 molds. This leaves her with 60 regular arrow heads, 20 piercing arrow heads, and 20 blunt arrow heads. She then returns to the arrows and after some time she has all 100 arrows with feathers on them. She then puts the blunt arrowheads onto 20 of the arrow shafts. She now just needs to let them set.

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 6 3393708228 31
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:50 am

Koroseta takes the regular and the piercing arrow heads over to the grindstone and one by one she sharpens then to ensure that they will be good quality as a mold will not put a sharp edge on anything. After a deal of time she is finished. She then puts the heads on the rest of the shafts before realizing she forgot to get leather to make the quivers. She was now at a point where she had to wait for Glaidus to return. She goes and puts the molds away.

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 6 3393708228 32
    NPC Blacksmith
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Blacksmith Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:53 am

Glaidus returns with an older female elf. "Alright lassie I'm back." He then shows her the armor and the elf looks really intrigued. "It will take me a bit to figure out what the magicks of this armor are. If you have anyway to kill some time, now would be a good time to do it."
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:56 am

Alright then, I have to go and get some leather from Laliel's so I can make a few quivers. I'll be back shortly. Koroseta wasn't normally trusting enough to have left the armor there but she did trust Glaidus. He seemed honest and had been nothing other than a help to her anytime she had came there. After that thought she leaves the shop to make what would hopefully be a quick trip over to the sew shop.
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:06 am

Koroseta heads back inside Glaidus' shop with the leather and notices that the elf is still examining the armor set. She goes to a workbench and starts working on some stitching. She makes sure to do a good job as this wasn't for her. After quite a while and a good amount of effort she finishes with the first quiver. She then starts on the next one after taking a second to look over at the elf and glaidus to see what they are doing.

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 6 2813134405 16
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:24 am

Koroseta continues cutting and stitching the second quiver. She decides that she should ignore the elf and Glaidus for now and let them do whatever it is that they happen to be doing. After a while Koroseta manages to finish the second quiver. She puts twenty regular arrow in each quiver and then sets about starting to make the 3rd quiver of arrows. She starts by cutting the leather as she needs it and then she begins stitching it together.

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 6 2813134405  17
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:00 pm

Koroseta moans as she realizes that she had forgotten to buy bow strings earlier. She puts it out of her mind for now though as she begins stitching the 3rd quiver together. She is actually happy that the elf is checking out her armor. Maybe the elf could actually tell her something about it, like what the enchantments on it were. As she finishes the thought she also finishes the stitching on the third quiver.

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 6 2813134405  18
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:10 pm

Koroseta puts the rest of the regular arrows in the third quiver and then starts cutting the leather for the 4th quiver.  When she is finished cutting the leather for the 4th quiver she starts stitching the 4th quiver together.  It felt good to be accomplishing something on her own terms, even if she ended up unable to sell the gear.  After a while she is finished stitching the 4th quiver together.  She looks around and grabs the piercing arrows.

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 6 2813134405  19
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:23 pm

As Koroseta grabs the piercing arrows she places them into the fourth quiver. She then starts cutting the leather for the 5th and final quiver. When she finishes she goes and starts stitching it together. Before long she is finished with the 5th quiver. She fills it with the blunt arrows and then sets it down with the other four quivers. She heads towards the door and briefly tells Glaidus. I have to go to the craft shop. She then leaves.
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:45 pm

Koroseta walks back into the shop and immediately goes about carving the bows out and she makes sure that they are smooth. She then, with a great deal of effort manages to string the two bows. Looking at the two bows, 5 quivers and 100 arrows she feels really content. She carries the stuff over to Glaidus and the elf where it looks like the elf is done.

Well, I'm finished with these. Any idea where I should put them Glaidus? She then turns to the elf, What's the verdict?
    NPC Blacksmith
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Blacksmith Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:24 pm

Glaidus looks at her with a smile on his face.  "Set them on the counter and I'll put them where they need to be.  You were lucky with this armor I tell you.  I'll let her explain."  He says pointing to the elf.

"This armor has a few enchantments.  First it formfits the leather to the wearer, second I believe it has an armor regeneration enchantment.  It also seems to have fire enchantment in the spiked and clawed arm.  It seems though that the enchantment only activates for those that are Titan Touched." She says looking curiously at Koroseta but not going to push. "I don't recognize it as legendary but it seems like something that should be.  It's definately not modern.  Thanks for letting me see it."  she says before leaving.  

Glaidus takes the gear Koroseta had shown him and sets it on display in the sale section.  "I'll watch over it for ya, no need for you to be stuck here.  Of course you can put your armor back on now."
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:32 am

Koroseta is intrigued by the results of the armor. She thanks the elf and then she thanks Glaidus. If you're sure that it's ok I'll go out to mine some more. I'm going to head over to Ironhurst to mine iron in the mine near there. She says looking over to Glaidus. She's curious as to whether or not Glaidus has something to say about that mine before she leaves, so she waits for his response.
    NPC Blacksmith
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Blacksmith Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:27 am

"That's not a bad idea lassie, but you need to make sure to go to the Ironhurst barracks first. You need to get permission and even then I hear some half-giant caused a collapse further into the mine. They'll probably make you help out a great deal before they'll let you mine. Good luck though. Are you sure that you don't want to take one of the bows you made. I'd let you keep that poorly made bow here." says Glaidus.
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:37 pm

Koroseta nods. Thank you Glaidus, I can't thank you enough. She then exchanges bows with him and after selling him the 30 pounds of coal for 10 gold each she takes the 300 gold from him and leaves. She is hoping to make a trip straight through to Ironhurst with maybe one night that she has to camp. She figures that she should go buy some food for the trip through to Ironhurst as she is unsure of the terrain in between.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Male Posts : 349

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 6 next rest 0 exp/ coin 294500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:24 pm

tokara was quickly back weaing his new boots and his leather cloak, he felt awsome with the new gear. he also came back and looked to gladius. "hey there is my armor done??" with these words glaidus handed tokara the mits and armor he requested early. "aww thanks how much for these now??"

the dwarf put a hand to his chin and looked at him. "i say 70k gold for both, i am not gona charge you an arm and a leg. you look like you need both." he was making a funny to tokara. tokara let out a good hardy laugh as he took out the gold he owed and put his armor on. it was snug and fit just right. he then went to his weapons he was working on. " on thats right... i need 15 pounds of iron, glaidus think you could spare?" tokara asked him nicely and glaidus did a weird look and smiled. "sure just remember when your stronger i want a rematch." tokara nodded as the dwarf handed him 5 three pound bars of good normal iron.
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Male Posts : 376

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Exp 275/ Coin 33375
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:58 pm

Sidney walks in looking really tired as he just got back into the city. He intends on asking Glaidus about his sword that he had gotten. He then sees Tokara and grins. Sidney would look a lot different than the last time Tokara had seen him now that he was in his unique leather armor and had what looked like a katana handle and the old forge sword on him. Hey, two people I'm happy to see. Tokara and Glaidus, nice to see you both.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:43 pm

tokara turned hearing a voice that he thought he never hear again.   dropping the ingots he got the site to see. "SIDNEY your alive! i though you would be dead!" he stood and in his new armor,  much better looking then what Sidney would have seen him in. with a reluctant laughter he picked us ingots up and started to heat the great large metal sword, he was gonna add on 15 pounds of metal on to the blade.  heating both the metal and the sword up so the could forge the together his blade became much more heavy, but now 35 pounds in weight but with wise once cooled the sword was thick and fat.

Upgraded durability, 15 pounds of iron increased durability by 30. durability is now 66,  damage increased to slash by 2 making it do 20 damage, stamina consumed increased by 4 now consumes 10 stamina
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:01 am

Sidney tiredly chuckles. No, not dead, had a lot of run ins with creatures. Lost a horse to a horse killer, lost a horse to being struck by lightning with me on it. That leads me to this though. says Sidney as he pulls the Plasite Cutter out to show them both, but mostly Glaidus.

Have you ever seen anything like this before? It would likely look foolish seeing it with the little curved blade on the end.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:47 pm

tokara let out a hardy laugh as he waited for his sword to cool, he then started working on his maul. rather then making it heavier, he desi was heating up the head of the hammer, at least enough to forge it. once it was hot enough he begins to taper one end of the maul in to a V shape, it was to make the maul now a splitting maul. he would put it down and wait for it to be ready for his next updrag to it.

Upgrading iron maul, changing on head of the maul in to a V like shape in order to do splitting like actions with it, its is still blunt but because its a finer point it breaks bones more easy. Bone breaking increased by 25% on the V head when it strikes some thing between it and a hard surface, it has a sever chance of 10%.
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:52 pm

Sidney hands it to Glaidus and then waits for his response. Glaidus looks it over and takes a look at the bottom of the hilt, pointing the tip of it at Sidney's head. Sidney quickly ducks with his hands on his head. Hey! Watch where you're pointing that!

Suddenly the magic blade forms with the sound of crackling electricity. Causing Glaidus to jump a little. Had Sidney not ducked it would have gone right through his head.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:45 pm

tokara turned to see what was going on at the last min. seeing the sword extend like a beam of light was quite shocking. "what in the world is that?" he said placing the iron maul. head down as it was just finished. it would take a while to cool but tokara sat on a stool and started to weave his iron mauls hammer with leather stripping. this would take a while as he weved the strip together tightly on the handle. "sidney where did you get that thing."

Upgradding maul with leather stripping on the handle, to reduce damage from impact with hard objects by 1, lower stamina cost by 2 and improve grip on hammer. maul has had two upgrades making new template for splitting maul.
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:55 am

I found it when I got knocked to the ground from my horse[getting struck by lightning. Glaidus shrugs and tells him that he isnt sure about it. Sidney thanks him. Well, if anyone needs me for anything I'm going to be at the Inn here. says Sidney. He then takes the blade back from Glaidus, de-activating it and then sheathing it. He then waves goodbye to them and heads out the door to go to the Mendefera Inn.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:34 pm