The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

2 posters

Proof of the kill (chandra and von.)

Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Female Posts : 128

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 100/$1400
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Proof of the kill (chandra and von.) Empty Proof of the kill (chandra and von.)

Post  Marga coreta Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:11 pm

Moving through the town was the easy part but not being seen heading to vons was the hardest part. Soon after her kill she found her self knocking on vons front door step the blood started to stain her cloak through. She hummed a children lullaby that was made after a great pandemic from about 300 years ago. She awaited to show von the proof of the kill her body slightly trembling from excitement having killed some one in cold blood in the middle of the city. "I hope he likes my present...." she grin holding the head by the hair and waited knocking once again trying to get their attention.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Proof of the kill (chandra and von.) Empty Re: Proof of the kill (chandra and von.)

Post  Marga coreta Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:12 pm

(a big boy roll yep yep)
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Proof of the kill (chandra and von.) Empty Re: Proof of the kill (chandra and von.)

Post  NPC Event Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:12 pm

The member 'Marga coreta' has done the following action : Dices roll

'big boy' : 216
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:45 am

The door is opened by the butler who turns pale seeing who it is and what she is doing. He quickly steps out and closes the door. Excuse me Miss, I believe you want the side entrance. Allow me to lead you there. In the future I would suggest you just go there first, it's a less visible entrance. He then leads her along the side of the mansion and behind a row of hedges parallel to the side of the mansion. He then opens a door that is pretty well hidden and motions for her to enter.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Sat May 09, 2015 7:22 pm

Marga tucked the head away and followed the butler with a rather happy smile on her face, it would be un-comforting to those who would see the head and how proud she was to have killed some one. she was on a rather adrenalin buzz from the kill. She was in her own little world as she walked through the door remembering the way to get in through this door. "oh my i feel rather....frisky... where von i want another job." she said in a rather odd tone of voice that might make the butler uneasy around her if he wasn't used to some one being like this.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Sat May 09, 2015 9:03 pm

I believe you'll find him in the twelfth room on the right. says the butler as one last comment as he had overheard Marga. Meanwhile In the twelfth room to the right were both Chandra and Mr. Von Ronsenberg. (It's a continuation of their earlier topic.)
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Mon May 11, 2015 10:12 am

Marga smiles as she starts her way down the hall to the 12th door, with much on her mind like what would Von reward her for killing this man but she found it to be rather enjoyable and she just wished it was some one a little more handsome or at least beautiful. Maybe von had some he would wanted killed, she was getting rather gitty as she finds her self skipping along in her large blood soaked robes. coming to the 12th door she opens it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:33 am