The site is entering Beta testing stage.


    Hunting alicorn

    Share
    avatar
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

    Female Posts : 128
    Join date : 2012-12-28

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 100/$1400
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Hunting alicorn

    Post  Marga coreta on Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:13 am

    Marga just felt the heat and felt her skin burn from the intense heat, what in the world was that gun. Its was some thing she needed, no not needed wanted. She notices it turn a whole large monster in to a puddle of molten metal. She goes to ask but because of the heat she passes out from exhaustion and heat. She would need to get helped back in to town she was in no shape to walk as she just fainted.

    (some one carry me... )


    _________________
    avatar
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 366
    Join date : 2013-02-23

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Hunting alicorn

    Post  Koroseta Mauiliu on Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:44 pm

    Koroseta watched in amazement as Ronsenberg attacked the Talos and reduced it to a pile of melted metal. The heat didn't have quite as much of an effect on her as it did on Marga as she was from the Fire Country and she was used to heat. It did however remind her of when she was in the belly of the volcano on her home island. She then watches as Marga passes out from a mixture of fatigue and heat. She is startled as she goes over to her and checks on her to make sure she is ok. She seems to be alright though.


    _________________
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: Hunting alicorn

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:57 pm

    After having launched the attack Mr. Von Ronseberg blows off the barrel of his gun. He then looks over to Marga and Koroseta and sees that Marga has passed out. He has a look of concern on his face that quickly passes as he rushes over towards her like he is worried about her well being.

    He looks over to Koroseta, I've got to check for a pulse! He then outright gropes her breast. Oh yes, good, that's good. It feels great. He then looks over at Koroseta again, I'm talking about her pulse of course.

    He then picks up Marga and throws her over his shoulder. He is grabbing onto her ass in a manner that is totally unnecessary. Well, we'd best get into town.
    avatar
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

    Female Posts : 128
    Join date : 2012-12-28

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 100/$1400
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Hunting alicorn

    Post  Marga coreta on Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:35 pm

    While she was fainted marga was dreaming a blank dream her mind was all hazy. She was laying in a bed of gray fuzz, the only thing she could see was a large black void. Marga however in reality was still passed out. Rosenberg from feeling would notice like most elf's her ass was plump and firm, and her breast squishy and firms as well. She would be a great candidate for his brothels.


    _________________
    avatar
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 366
    Join date : 2013-02-23

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Hunting alicorn

    Post  Koroseta Mauiliu on Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:38 am

    Koroseta watches in disbelief as Ronsenberg gropes Marga under the guise of 'checking for her pulse'. Then she watches as Ronsenberg picks up Marga and grabs onto her ass and then starts walking towards the city. Koroseta should try to stop him but she is trying to comprehend what the hell he just did. Talk about being assured of himself. She should deck him for doing it to Marga but with his position in the town and his gun that he had used she didn't dare.


    _________________
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: Hunting alicorn

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:16 pm

    As they continue to the town at a very leisurely pace Ronsenberg stops and sets Marga on the ground for a second and touches her forehead with his hand while closing his eyes. When he opens them again smirks and then looks at Koroseta. May I touch your forehead? He asks with a now serious expression on his face. It may have seemed like a pointless request but there was a very serious reason for asking.
    avatar
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

    Female Posts : 128
    Join date : 2012-12-28

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 100/$1400
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Hunting alicorn

    Post  Marga coreta on Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:41 pm

    While fainted margas dream was getting wierd, that dark gray fuzz had turned in to the face of the alicorn. Marga was leaning againest its head rubbing its muzzle, it was an awquard dream for marga. While this was getting kinda wierd margas started to dream of that gun and what things she could do with it. A gun that could fire fire, but wait what kind of gun was that. The questions raced though her dream like state.


    _________________
    avatar
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 366
    Join date : 2013-02-23

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Hunting alicorn

    Post  Koroseta Mauiliu on Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:05 pm

    Koroseta watches Ronsenberg trying to figure out what he is doing as he touches Marga's forehead. She then hears him ask her if he can touch her forehead. Normally she would refuse but she was curious as to why he wanted too and decided to just go with it for now. If you touch me anywhere other than my forehead I will break both of your hands on the spot. Says Koroseta in a serious tone. Whether she would be able to or not would be one thing but she would try.


    _________________
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: Hunting alicorn

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:13 pm

    Ronsenberg smirks at this before touching Koroseta's foreheard. He closes his eyes for a second and then reopens them and takes his hand off from Koroseta's forehead and then goes and picks Marga up again, this time though he holds her in his arms and is not being inappropriate. I think I'll bring you two back to the mansion to discuss some business. I get a feeling that the two of you are.... trustworthy. Don't worry, I will behave myself... for now. He then leads them through the city gates and towards the mansion.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Hunting alicorn

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:42 pm