The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

+4
Marga coreta
Tess Crosszeria
Mr. Von Ronsenberg
Koroseta Mauiliu
8 posters

Inquiring About Being a Maid

Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

Inquiring About Being a Maid - Page 4 Empty Re: Inquiring About Being a Maid

Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:22 am

Er-HEMMM! Ronsenberg is sitting in that room as Chandra is sneaking through it. And what are we doing M'lady? Find something you couldn't live without? he asks with a wink. But then he gets serious. Of course you're not going to get away with trying to steal something from here regardless of your reasoning. So that brings about the question. What am I to do with this little thief?
    Chandra Senka
    Chandra Senka
    Level 1

Female Posts : 19

Post  Chandra Senka Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:05 am

Chandra thinks that she is pretty much home free until she hears Ronsenberg clear his throat. It makes her jump and she fumbles the box almost dropping it. She then faces Ronsenberg and upon seeing him kind of drops her head. Just take me to jail. I'll go quietly and without a struggle. Even though she says this she still has a tight clutch on the box containing her pay day. She knows he'll take it back though. She then thinks about the fact that he knows what she's stealing that the comment about it being something she can't live without and she blushes, embarassed.
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:24 pm

Mr. Von Ronsenberg kind of chuckles at the girl's relative eagerness to get this situation over with with some jail time. Sorry, I had something different than jail in mind. Perhaps.... Now, if you don't mind I would like to touch your forehead briefly. I promise that is the only place I will touch. If you do mind then I will call security, restrain you and then touch you there and then after that... Being as sick as he is Ronsenberg chuckles again.
    Chandra Senka
    Chandra Senka
    Level 1

Post  Chandra Senka Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:58 pm

A shiver of fear runs down her spine after Ronsenberg says what he does and as he explains the alternative. It sounded weird and she was not very accepting of the idea yet at the same time she would prefer that over the alternative that he had stated. Alright... It sounds like a weird thing to do, but whatever. Might as well get it done with. She then waits while cringing for him to step forward and do it.
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:05 pm

Mr. Von Ronsenberg's facial expression changes to a more serious one as he approaches Chandra before he lightly touches his hand to her forehead. He only has it there for a few seconds before he pulls his hand back away. I never expected that a cute girl like you had a goal like that. No wonder you have been getting thrown in jail so much lately huh? Well, I have a proposition for you young lady. I can help you accomplish your goal, and that is a guarantee from me. However first you need to help me.

You see, you'll need to work for it, I'd say if you finish fifty total errands for me I will aid you in your goal. What say you? Of course I can keep you here in my personal dungeon if you say no. Ronsenberg smirks at the last comment and has a look on his face that would be unsettling to see.
    Chandra Senka
    Chandra Senka
    Level 1

Post  Chandra Senka Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:51 pm

Chandra patiently waits and stays still as Ronsenberg lightly touches her forehead and then pulls away. As he talks about her goal and jail her eyes widen at him. She doesn't even reply to his offer because of how off guard she is about what he said. How do you know about my goal?! What did you just do?! She eyes him suspiciously, not understanding what had just happened when he had touched her forehead.
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:26 am

Ronsneberg's smirk stays but it is now more a look of confidence on his face, rather than a creepy look. That, M'lady, was a mind scan, the same way I know that you're actually disgusted by that little toy that you were trying to steal from here and the same way I know that you just wanted to sell it for money. Regardless, that little goal of yours, well, it's futile to try, unless you get someone with a little bit of pull, like me, to.... arrange things just proper.
    Chandra Senka
    Chandra Senka
    Level 1

Post  Chandra Senka Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:17 pm

Chandra's blush turns to a blush of anger as she feels violated by him reading into her thoughts without her knowing consent. She calms herself down though and thinks his offer over before getting a look of determination on her face. Alright. I'll do anything to accomplish my goal, so my services are yours. She is worried about what he might want her to do, but she really is willing to do whatever is necessary to accomplish her goal.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Female Posts : 128

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 100/$1400
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Mon May 11, 2015 10:17 am

a door would open as marga opens it and holds out the head of the dead man, it was defiantly a rather disturbing picture some one as cute as marga holding out  a severed head of a old man by the hair, well what hair there was on his head. "Yooohooo von..... i did it...." she said with a smile waiting to get praise for her kill. She wasn't all there in her head, in fact she was more crazy then sane. but earlier that week a girl had got all cuddly with her in ways she had not been with any other made her think shy for a moment. but in the room she just stood there waiting for von's approval.
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:50 pm

That's what I love to hear. I assure you, you won't be disappointed., says Ronsenberg right as Marga enters. Oh my, well, what you lack in being discreet you sure make up for in enthusiasm. I see you did a splendid job. he says to Marga before motioning to each of them as he gets up and walks over towards a bookshelf. Marga, this is Chandra, Chandra this is Marga, you'll more than likely work together on a few tasks. I assure you both that you'll find the other to be competent.

He pulls a book from the bookshelf as well as a pouch. At the same time, any blood left dripping from the severed head starts to levitate and swirl around the head. Marga would feel a pull from the head.
    Chandra Senka
    Chandra Senka
    Level 1

Post  Chandra Senka Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:02 pm

Chandra turns her attention from Von to Marga as she enters, displaying her trophy.  She notes Von's reaction while keeping pretty mellow herself.  She kind of nods in acknowledgement to Marga without saying anything. Then she sees the head start to tug away from Marga and some of the blood circle around the head, a look of surprise crosses her face.  She wasn't overly sure what was going on, but she was pretty certain that it wasn't something that she had seen before which was something rather surprising, all things considered.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Female Posts : 128

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 100/$1400
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:19 pm

marga looked at von with a raised eye brow. "so i liked that i got to kill some one... your not alive tell you feel the blood run cold in your hands." she sounded like a crazy bitch, then she felt the head being pulled away from her as she then lets it go, looking rather shocked as it was a form of levitation some thing she had yet to master. she then moved away and walks up to chandra and looks her over and measures her up. "hello~!" she said with a cute smile the cute act after seeing her hold out a head could easily be seen as a ploy now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content