The site is entering Beta testing stage.


    Inquiring About Being a Maid

    Share
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: Inquiring About Being a Maid

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:02 am

    When Remy had come back out Mr. Von Ronsenberg was waiting there with what looked like a game wheel. "Not quite the kind of person I was looking for, but you will do... Give this wheel a spin and you'll see what your job is. If you are unsatisfied with the job you can spin it a second time but after the second time you will be stuck with the second task.

    ((Roll a twenty sided die for the task. The dice roll is right below the dialogue box.))
    avatar
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

    Posts : 182
    Join date : 2013-06-26

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 4 Next Rest! 100 exp/4.7k
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Inquiring About Being a Maid

    Post  Remy Laroque on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:05 am

    Remy listens to Ronsenberg and is intrigued about the way the task would be selected. He might not like the task that he got after the spin, but he liked the wheel. Of course that always could have just been the gambler in him and the similarity to roulette. Remy walks up to the wheel and gives it a good spin. It had been a good choice to come here. He was worried he would be rejected for not making the quest guidelines but instead here he was, about to start on the job.


    _________________
    +7 Hunting

    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Inquiring About Being a Maid

    Post  NPC Event on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:05 am

    The member 'Remy Laroque' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '20 Side' : 8
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: Inquiring About Being a Maid

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:07 am

    (My apologies, I misread the chart. 8 is not dusting the library. 8 is this... as goofy as it sounds. Therefore I removed the latter post of yours so I could edit mine and have everything still make sense.)

    Mr. Von Ronsenberg looks at the wheel as it slows to a stop. "Ahh, before I say what the task is I should have a backstory to it first. You see, my personal tailor has a stack of needles about 6 feet high. Apparently some townsperson came in and had hay fall off from them and land in the needle stack. I need you to clean the hay out of the needlestack. Of course if I were you I would respin immediately."
    avatar
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

    Posts : 182
    Join date : 2013-06-26

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 4 Next Rest! 100 exp/4.7k
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Inquiring About Being a Maid

    Post  Remy Laroque on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:20 am

    ((OK fine by me. I just need to be able to get this done for the afternoon.))

    Remy watches the wheel come to a slow stop and then hears what Ronsenberg said it was. He didn't even speak. He had no idea what to say. Clean hay out of a needlestack? That is just crazy.

    Remy walks up to the wheel and respins it. He hopes that it is something that fits a butler a bit more this time, if it was something as mental as the first was he might just decide to quit and not even finish the quest. He wasn't about to become a human pincushion.


    _________________
    +7 Hunting

    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Inquiring About Being a Maid

    Post  NPC Event on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:20 am

    The member 'Remy Laroque' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '20 Side' : 17
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: Inquiring About Being a Maid

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:16 pm

    "Hm... Looks like you'll be helping the groundskeeper catch a troublesome gopher."  says Mr. Von Ronsenberg.  "Follow my butler and he will lead you to the groundskeeper."  He says pointing to his butler who is now walking towards a separate branch of the hallway.

    The butler motions towards Remy to follow him.  "Right this way sir.  May I warn you not to trust him though.  He can be dangerous.  The groundskeeper that is.  Not quite sane that one."
    avatar
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

    Posts : 182
    Join date : 2013-06-26

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 4 Next Rest! 100 exp/4.7k
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Inquiring About Being a Maid

    Post  Remy Laroque on Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:35 pm

    After hearing what Ronsenberg had to say he started to follow the butler. He was so happy that he had decided to re-spin as if he had not re-spun he would have been being maimed by needles. He then heard what the butler was saying about the groundsman not being totally sane. Remy couldn't help but wonder what it was he meant by that. Why would Ronsenberg trust an insane man be his groundskeeper.


    _________________
    +7 Hunting

    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: Inquiring About Being a Maid

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:42 pm

    As they went outside there was a large explosion. The butler hardly flinched and quickly went back inside.

    Meanwhile there was a weird looking man looking at a smoldering crater.

    ((O.K. you make a separate topic for Remy's task and post 5 posts with the 5th one completing your task and then come back here. Just so you know the groundskeeper is just like Bill Murray's character in Caddyshack.))
    avatar
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

    Posts : 182
    Join date : 2013-06-26

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 4 Next Rest! 100 exp/4.7k
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Inquiring About Being a Maid

    Post  Remy Laroque on Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:33 pm

    Remy goes back into the manor carrying the crate with the gopher in it and quickly finds Ronsenberg. "I've caught your pest sir. What would you like done with it?" he asks not sure what he was supposed to do with it. He then waits for Ronsenberg's response. He had just left the groundskeeper alone to do whatever it was that he was doing. If Remy had his way he would not have anything else to do with him. The man was just not mentally right.


    _________________
    +7 Hunting

    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: Inquiring About Being a Maid

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:54 pm

    Mr. Von Ronsenberg takes the crate from Remy and hands him 500 gold.  "Thank you for a job well done.  You may now go and change back into your regular clothes and leave."  he says as he then walks into another room with the box containing the gopher.

    ((You get +5 to hunting as that job was one of the 4 stat train jobs.   Put that into your signature please))
    avatar
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

    Posts : 182
    Join date : 2013-06-26

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 4 Next Rest! 100 exp/4.7k
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Inquiring About Being a Maid

    Post  Remy Laroque on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:10 pm

    Remy takes the gold, goes to the changing room and then changes back into his regular clothes. He then leaves the manor wondering exactly what Ronsenberg was going to do with the gopher.



    _________________
    +7 Hunting

    avatar
    Chandra Senka
    Level 1

    Female Posts : 19
    Join date : 2014-12-14

    Re: Inquiring About Being a Maid

    Post  Chandra Senka on Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:37 am

    Chandra approaches the Mansion and immediately gets an idea as to how she might be able to accomplish her long term goal. She approaches the large front door and scopes out the area a bit before knocking. This was a pretty ritzy manor, apparently Ronsenberg was fond of extravagence. After she finishes scoping the area around the mansion out from her position on the steps, she uses the knocker to knock on the front door of the mansion.


    _________________
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Inquiring About Being a Maid

    Post  NPC Event on Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:15 pm

    About fifteen seconds after Chandra had started knocking, the door slowly opens and there is an old butler standing there. Oh my, if you're here for the Maid job I'm sure that Master Ronsenberg will be most pleased.... If that is the case then please come in and head to the first room on the right. The whole time speaking the butler sounds amazingly unenthusiastic as if this was a very common occurence around here which it was.
    avatar
    Chandra Senka
    Level 1

    Female Posts : 19
    Join date : 2014-12-14

    Re: Inquiring About Being a Maid

    Post  Chandra Senka on Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:26 pm

    Chandra is a little surprised at how quickly someone came to the door, however if they would have taken longer she pobably would have ended up getting impatient. When the door is opened it appears to be a relatively snobbish and jaded doorman or butler who sounded like he needed some excitement in his life. She doesn't say anything to him as he had already told her what she had needed to know. She goes inside and turns towards the room as he had directed her.


    _________________
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Inquiring About Being a Maid

    Post  NPC Event on Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:03 am

    As Chandra turns towards the formentioned room she comes to a desk inside of it where a woman is waiting for people to come in. She appears to be some sort of secretary or receptionist. Regardless, seeing Chandra she looks up and asks. Are you here for the maid job? If so, you will find a uniform in the changing room over there. Once changed, head down the main hallway to room that the hallway ends at, there you will be given instructions as to what needs to be done.
    avatar
    Chandra Senka
    Level 1

    Female Posts : 19
    Join date : 2014-12-14

    Re: Inquiring About Being a Maid

    Post  Chandra Senka on Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:21 pm

    Chandra is a little surprised about having to change into her maids outfit. She sees a sign that says to leave weapons and armor in the changing area. She does so and then changes into the maid uniform. She looks it over and frowns at the prospect of wearing it. She then folds her other clothes neatly and then heads back out of the room and then down the hallway where she had been directed to go. Once in the room down the hall she waits for instruction.


    _________________
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: Inquiring About Being a Maid

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:46 pm

    (Roll to see task.. The higher the better... and less scandalous.)
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Inquiring About Being a Maid

    Post  NPC Event on Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:46 pm

    The member 'Mr. Von Ronsenberg' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '20 Side' : 3
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: Inquiring About Being a Maid

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:09 pm

    Mr. Von Ronsenberg enters the room and kind of smirks as he looks Chandra over. Well, if you're here for the maid job, I just had an... Escort.... leave. Perhaps you could clean up her room? I'll have my butler escort you there. After he finishes saying this the butler from before who had gotten the door comes and directs her down the hallway, up a couple of flights of stairs and to a room near the main room.
    avatar
    Chandra Senka
    Level 1

    Female Posts : 19
    Join date : 2014-12-14

    Re: Inquiring About Being a Maid

    Post  Chandra Senka on Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:04 pm

    Chandra was surprised that it was actually Ronsenberg in person that was dictating what she would do. She kind of cringes at what Mr. Von Ronsenberg says she is supposed to clean up. Hopefully he hadn't done anything in there with his 'Escort' which she was sure meant something entirely different. She then follows the butler quite a distance including up a few sets of stairs to what is apparently the room that she was to clean for him.


    _________________
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Inquiring About Being a Maid

    Post  NPC Event on Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:33 pm

    The butler looks to her and speaks, actually sounding somewhat apologetic as he does so. Well, here is the room that needs cleaning. He then hands her a pair of gloves. I would suggest wearing this m'lady. God only knows what is in that room and how cleanly a woman this escort was. Remember, there is not contract here. If it is too much or makes you uncomfortable than you may just leave.

    (After your reply to this make a topic in the Manor named Chandra's task where you will clean the room for 10 posts. When done, come back here.)
    avatar
    Chandra Senka
    Level 1

    Female Posts : 19
    Join date : 2014-12-14

    Re: Inquiring About Being a Maid

    Post  Chandra Senka on Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:42 pm

    Chandra's jaw drops a little as the butler describes the job at hand. She accepts the gloves and puts them on. She can't figure out if he is trying to psyche her out as some sick joke or if he was serious about it and was describing one of the most unsavory jobs possible. She takes a deep breath before turning the handle of the bedroom door and entering the room. She was trying to decide how to make her money. Earn it or steal something worth a few hundred gold.


    _________________
    avatar
    Chandra Senka
    Level 1

    Female Posts : 19
    Join date : 2014-12-14

    Re: Inquiring About Being a Maid

    Post  Chandra Senka on Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:26 pm

    Chandra slowly and quietly opens the Escort's Bedroom's door and steps outside, looking around quietly. She then proceeds to head the way that she had been lead inside by the butler a few minutes ago. She pretty well has the route memorized and she quietly is making her way back the way she came. As she gets to the staircase she is very slow so that she can make sure to stay quiet while walking down them so they don't creak.


    _________________
    avatar
    Chandra Senka
    Level 1

    Female Posts : 19
    Join date : 2014-12-14

    Re: Inquiring About Being a Maid

    Post  Chandra Senka on Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:21 pm

    Chandra continues sneaking down the staircases until she is down onto the first floor. She continues sneaking back along the way that she had initially come from as she is starting to get closer and closer to the room that the entrance hallway leads to which would also mean she would almost be home free. She continues quietly moving towards the room and after a little while she gets there. So far had been good and she was near positive no one had seen her on her way here.


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: Inquiring About Being a Maid

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:46 pm