The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

+4
Marga coreta
Tess Crosszeria
Mr. Von Ronsenberg
Koroseta Mauiliu
8 posters

Inquiring About Being a Maid

Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Female Posts : 366

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Inquiring About Being a Maid Empty Inquiring About Being a Maid

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Mon May 06, 2013 9:51 am

Koroseta comes up to the huge mansions front door. She is in awe of the size of it. It was far larger than any she had ever seen for one person to live in.... or for an entire family for that matter. She then goes up to the door and knocks wondering who will answer. She realizes that this really might take a long time to clean. She starts to worry hoping she won't have to clean the entire house.
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

Inquiring About Being a Maid Empty Re: Inquiring About Being a Maid

Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg Mon May 06, 2013 8:05 pm

Suddenly the door swings open and inside is a young butler dressed in a pretty fancy uniform. "May I inquire as to the reasoning of your visit? We do not allow random city people to come inside unless they have business." Despite the comment the butler was keeping a polite tone as he was simply doing his job the way he was paid to do it. From what could be seen the inside was extremely fancy and impressive.
    Tess Crosszeria
    Tess Crosszeria
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/$1400
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tess Crosszeria Mon May 06, 2013 11:56 pm

Tess walks up behind Koroseta looking at the butler as he speaks in his annoying voice "We are here to take up the job as a maid." she said in a polite soft voice. Tess was dying on the inside to release hell on the smart mouth ass butler, but she needed this money really bad so she wasn't about to let her temper get the best of her.
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Tue May 07, 2013 8:34 am

Koroseta looks back and down to where Tess is and thinks to herself. 'She's right that I'm here for that too, but who the hell does she think she is to speak for me?' She then looks to the butler. "That is true for me too. However, I want you to know that this girl an I have no association with each other." With that said Koroseta waited for the butler's response. With how many weapons Koroseta had on her she was surprised she hadn't been immediately sent on her way or something.
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg Tue May 07, 2013 8:48 am

The butler nods, "Indeed. With that being said you may enter." In front of Koroseta and Tess is a hallway that ends at a closed door. In fact there is only one open door in the entire hallway and a female security guard is standing in it. The security guard speaks up. "I'll need you to come over here now." she says in an authoritative tone.

Though no rooms can be seen through any of the ebony wood doors aside from the rather plain security room one immediately gets the impression that this is a rich man's mansion. Aside from the ebony wood doors the floor was marble and the walls were extremely decorated. To the sides of the hallway were a couple of statues and displays with smaller sculptures on them.
    Tess Crosszeria
    Tess Crosszeria
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tess Crosszeria Tue May 07, 2013 10:18 pm

Tess walks in looking around feeling like the smallest object in the mansion. Tess walks over to the security guard as she calls them over. She knew this guard was serious about her job. Tess stands waiting for the guard to tell her what to do even though she hates being told what to due. Tess looks in awe at Koroseta and all her weapons this was a person Tess could get use to being around.
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Wed May 08, 2013 9:06 am

Koroseta sees the security guard, and walks over towards her after looking around for a short time. This place looked extremely fancy as she had figured it would. While she was impressed by the grandeur of it all she at the same time couldn't help but think that it was a huge waste of money. After all, think of how many homeless could be housed for the amount it took to build this mansion. She was curious why the security guard had asked them to come over to her but in the end she figured that she knew why.
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg Wed May 08, 2013 10:03 am

As Koroseta and Tess go towards the security guard the butler goes towards another room and is rummaging around in it. The security guard looks Koroseta and Tess over. "I'm sorry, but I'm going to unarm yourselves while you are in the manor. Please set your weapons in these bins." she say pointing to a couple of empty bins on either side of her. "Oh, and please, each of you use a separate bin." She was just doing her job.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Female Posts : 128

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 100/$1400
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Wed May 08, 2013 3:52 pm

marga walk up to the mansion door hearing this was where the quest was. she would look like a mess black sooty hands smells of body Oder and the robs and chaps didn't help it made her look homeless. but hell maybe she figured they would let her wash up in this place, fancy people always have nice bathrooms. her chakrams on her wrists wouldn't looks like weapons unless you felt them.
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Wed May 08, 2013 6:24 pm

Lilith walks behind marga starring down at her butt still until she looks up to see the giant manor "In the name of the peacekeeper this place is Humongous." she said looking up at the manor. Lilith nose twitched at the smell of the musty robes marga was wearing, but she couldn't say anything about them because she knew it would be rude to point someone out in public like that hopefully they would allow all the maids to take a bath together so Lilith could cuddle with Marga.
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg Wed May 08, 2013 6:40 pm

The butler finishes pulling out a spinning game wheel and then goes to answer the door. "Hello ladies. Unfortunately if you do not have any specific business here I will have to ask you to leave." It may have come across as being rude but when it came down to it the butler was just saying what he had been told to say. Looking inside they could see marble floors, sculptures and statues as well as ebony wood doors.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Wed May 08, 2013 7:14 pm

Marga looked at the butler, then inside of the mansion. “holly crap this place is nice… and we are here for the maid job. An if its possiable think I could was up in here?” marga looked back at Lilith, and thought for moment but nothing came to mind to say to her. then she brought her attention back to the buttler, man he was sharply dressed who ever owned this place was rich... stinkin rich at that.
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Wed May 08, 2013 7:24 pm

Lilith looks at the man speaking to them fiddling with her index fingers she finds her voice and begins to speak in a soft low voice that would make her seem easy "Um I'm sorry to bother you but, how many people are going to work for you?" Lilith eyes glistened when she saw the marble floor seeing her reflection on the floor. "It is so shiny in this place this could house thousands of people." she said starring at Marga butt in the marble from a angle.
    Tess Crosszeria
    Tess Crosszeria
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tess Crosszeria Wed May 08, 2013 7:36 pm

"Hm okay." she said placing her two swords in her a bin away from Koroseta weapons and standing on a wall waiting for Koroseta to put her weapons all in the bin. This girl her is arm to the teeth I like her She thought to herself. Tess looked to her bin then to Koroseta wishing she was as strapped with weapons as Koroseta who probably had twenty different weapons on her. "So what do I do now that I gave you all my weapons?" Tess asked as nice as she could.
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Wed May 08, 2013 8:37 pm

Koroseta nods to the guard. First she throws unsheathes her two kodaichi and sets them into the bin. Then she unsheathes her two sais and sets them in the bin. Then the two interlocking halves of her spear. Then her bow and quiver of arrows that had three different kinds of heads. Finally she puts her six kunai in the bin. "There that should be all of it." as Tess had asked the question Koroseta was going to ask she just waits for the answer to Tess.
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg Wed May 08, 2013 8:56 pm

((Post order from here on will be Marga, Lilith, Tess, Koroseta, Ronsenberg.))

The butler looks to Marga and Lilith. "Alright then, come with me." He then walks over to where the security guard is and motions to that room. He then turns and speaks to Tess and Koroseta. "Alright, it is time for you to come over here." he says motioning to where the game show like wheel was. It probably all looked like a joke but it was not a joke at all. Meanwhile the security guard pushes the bin with Koroseta's and the bin with Tess' gear out of the way and pulls two new empty bins and motions to Lilith and Marga.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Wed May 08, 2013 9:14 pm

Seeing her reflection in the floor as the butler asked them to follow him. She then saw the other two there. a more buff women and a fairy by the looks of things. Marga saw some weapons in a bin before the guard took them away. So when the butler too the other two somewhere else, she figured they were to dis arm here. Rich people you know, they never trust anyone. So when the guard brought back two bins marga looked at Lilith. “do as I do.” She took the chakrams of her wrist and took her robes and chaps off, an put them in to a bin. She then waited to see what was to happen next, she still looked like a dirty looking hobo elf.
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Wed May 08, 2013 9:48 pm

Lilith enters the building looking at the bin filled with the most weapons"Holy crap that is a lot of weapons in that bin." she said placing her shield and sword in a bin along with her bag with her robe and chaps in the bin too "I so hope we get to match wearing a maid outfit." Lilith told Marga looking back at Koroseta and Tess in curiosity "I wonder if those two are together." she asked Marga.
    Tess Crosszeria
    Tess Crosszeria
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tess Crosszeria Thu May 09, 2013 8:00 pm

Tess Crosszeria brow raises at the spinning wheel "This guy can't be serious. We are about to sit here and play a fucking game what kind of maid duty is this?" She thought to herself as she walks up to the spinning wheel inspecting it "Um what is this for?" she asked pointing at the wheel. Tess was feeling quiet awkward as herself and Koroseta was facing a wheel which had looked like it had no significant value of being there.
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Thu May 09, 2013 8:47 pm

Koreseta walks over to where Tess and the Butler were. She sees the wheel and narrows her eyes. This had better not be a total waste of time. It was starting to look more like it would be a stupid party game than a paying job. She wonders exactly what the maid duties will be. At first she had thought that they would be normal duties but now she had no clue. Normally she would have asked what the hell was going on but Tess had already asked that albeit a little more politely than Koroseta likely would have.
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg Thu May 09, 2013 9:23 pm

((The next post all of you need to roll the #1 dice which is the 20 sided die and will show what you get for a task.))

The butler ignores Tess' question and motions for Marga and Lilith to come over with Koroseta and Tess. Then the door at the end of the hallway opens and a flamboyantly dressed man enters the room wearing a large top hat. He is also carrying four boxes.

"Welcome my loves to Ronsenberg Manor. I'm sure you are curious about a few things and I will answer a few questions. First though I request that you each take a turn spinning the wheel. The reason for this is simply that it will determine the job that you are asked to do. After all, if you just cleaned and did everything that needed doing you would work here permanently."
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Thu May 09, 2013 9:37 pm

Marga saw the motion of the butler and started her way twoads him. then she saw the wheel and was wondering what it was for. As she went to go spin it a weirdly dressed man came out of a set of doors and she jumped and spun the wheel weakly. But the man had scared the daylights out of her. more of his style of dressing then anything, that is what shocked her about this man. she then turned her head to the wheel as she soon heard it click and stop.
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg Thu May 09, 2013 9:37 pm

The member 'Marga coreta' has done the following action : Dices roll

'1' : 4
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Thu May 09, 2013 10:50 pm

Lilith runs to the spinner spinning it fast "I hope I get something good like you," she told marga as she watch as it stop. Lilith watched the ground looking at her relfection in the floor or at Marga in a different angle "That is amazing."
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg Thu May 09, 2013 10:50 pm

The member 'Lilith' has done the following action : Dices roll

'1' : 19

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content