The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

3 posters

Trouble in the Streets

Alexi Abramov
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ 500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Trouble in the Streets Empty Trouble in the Streets

Post  Alexi Abramov Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:00 pm

Alexi goes from the stables to the city streets, walking along. Her legs start to get a little tired so she starts to levitate to travel instead of walking as she does people start to look at her funny. One man cries out, It's a witch! BURN THE WITCH!!! Alexi is startled by this. Wait! What!? The man then starts to move towards her and a couple of other men start calling her a witch too. The men start to close in on her before grabbing a hold of her and dragging her towards the town square.
    James Astaire
    James Astaire
    Level 1

Trouble in the Streets Empty Re: Trouble in the Streets

Post  James Astaire Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:16 pm

Having decided that he was ready to leave the Medical Shelter after testing his body a little. As James made his way through the streets he had decided that he should probably make his way to the Quest Notification Board in order to find a way to make a little side cash. As he was walking though he heard people yelling about a witch. Expecting to see a creepy woman he sees a beautiful blonde instead. He rushes over towards them all. Are you people crazy?! Stop!
    Alexi Abramov
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Alexi Abramov Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:15 pm

The mob continues towards the center of town. One person stops though. She's a witch! Come on! Help us get her to the city square so we can burn her at a stake! He then rushes to the mob again. Meanwhile Alexi is panicking and struggling. Somebody help me!! She still doesn't understand why they've all seemed to go crazy. She had never encountered anything like this before in any of her travels.
    James Astaire
    James Astaire
    Level 1

Post  James Astaire Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:09 pm

Seriously you idiots!  Stop it, this is lunacy!  Most anyone who is strong enough to travel can use magic!  He tries to push his way through the mob to help the girl but doesn't get anywhere as he gets pushed away as much as he is trying to push himself through.  At this point it seems to be really serious as if he can't get to her, or someone else doesn't step in, they might really kill her.
    Alexi Abramov
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Alexi Abramov Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:40 pm

The mob that is dragging Alexi through the street continues getting larger and they start to violently push James away, starting to swing their fists at him. Alexi is thrashing about. See! She's struggling! That means she's guilty! Burn the witch! Alexi gets an indignant look on her face and yells out. Of course I'm struggling! You would be too if you were being dragged through the streets so someone could light you on fire!
    Npc Captains
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  Npc Captains Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:30 pm

There is a sudden gust of wind and then Ex-Captain Robison appears in front of the mob with his sword drawn. Alright bozos. Break it up and leave her alone or the whole lot of you will be imprisoned and believe me, the jail does have room for you all. You are violating article XC-9182-A of the Civilian Lawbook. By the order of the guard this is your last warning before prosecution.
    James Astaire
    James Astaire
    Level 1

Post  James Astaire Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:14 pm

James sighs in relief. Thank god, finally someone with sense is here other than me and they're actually someone that seems to have some authority over the situation. He takes the time and distraction to push in through the mob and get near Alexi. He manages to atleast get her out of the hands of the mob. Are you alright? They didn't hurt you did they? If they did, make sure to point out who.
    Alexi Abramov
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Alexi Abramov Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:38 pm

Apparently some people recognize this Robison person as the mob starts to disperse. She looks to the man that had been standing up for her earlier and trying to help her. Thank you for trying to help me. That was one of the scariest things that I've ever been through. She then looks back over to Robison, wondering how he would handle the aftermath of all of this and if she was going to have to be questioned or something.
    Npc Captains
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  Npc Captains Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:34 pm

Robison looks towards them and now that the mob has dispersed he shrugs. Listen, in the future don't be so open with your abilities, kay? Anyways, you're free to go. Robison notices that he was seen by a former superior officer and he grins and waves at him and makes his way over to him.
    James Astaire
    James Astaire
    Level 1

Post  James Astaire Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:14 pm

It's no problem. I just did what was the right thing to do. Well, I'll help you get back to your family or whoever you're here with. The names James Astaire. What's your name. After asking what her name is he takes the time to look her over quickly now that it isn't all chaos. He can't help but notice how beautiful she is. He starts getting a little nervous and starts blushing and sweating a little and he feels shaky.
    Alexi Abramov
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Alexi Abramov Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:31 am

Alexi looks a little embarrassed when he asks that. There was a group that I was supposed to be a healer for but I haven't seen any of them in a long time. I think they left me here, actually. Um... what are you doing? Maybe I could tag along with you for a while. I can heal a lot if you needed it. She then puts her hand lightly on his shoulder with a look or excitement in her eyes. So, what do you say?
    James Astaire
    James Astaire
    Level 1

Post  James Astaire Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:45 pm

James' legs get weak as she touches his shoulder.  U-um... W-well. I don't really have anything in mind other than a quest to let me travel somewhere. Y-you'd be more than welcome to come along with me if you wanted. This was horrible, James was always super nervous around attractive women that he didnt know very well. On top of that she actually was in physical contact with him which made him even more nervous. Regardless at least this issue he's having should fade over time he figures.
    Alexi Abramov
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Alexi Abramov Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:31 pm

Alexi is really excited to hear this news as she had been lonely being in the city by herself, and after this incident here she was scared to stay here by herself. She excitedly leans forward and gives him a peck on the cheek out of thanks. Thank you so much! You won't regret it and you don't know how much this means to me. I'm so happy right now. As usual she was being her overly happy self.
    James Astaire
    James Astaire
    Level 1

Post  James Astaire Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:12 pm

As Alexi gives James a peck on the cheek his legs give out and he collapses on the spot, quickly popping back up with an almost glowing red blush. Eh heh heh heh heh. Sorry about that, I-I'm fine. Well, let's go find a mission eh? He then quickly starts to head towards the Quest Notification board. Trying to take his mind off from Alexi for a minute. He's starting to thing it will take him a while to get over how he's reacting around Alexi.
    Alexi Abramov
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Alexi Abramov Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:04 pm

Alexi is surprised as James collapses and has a worried look on her face until he immediately pops back up and talks about going and getting a quest. She is shocked at his behavior but just decides to go along with it, she wasn't used to being around boys so she shrugs it off as male behavior. Then she realizes she'd better keep up or she'd get left behind. Hey! Wait for me! She then runs to catch up with him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:53 pm