The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

+2
Remy Laroque
Tokara Shire
6 posters

Trading post & Bank (open to all Bank)

Mina May
    Mina May
    Level 2

Female Posts : 43

Trading post & Bank (open to all Bank) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trading post & Bank (open to all Bank)

Post  Mina May Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:14 am

Mina heard barking and looked down to see her rabbit approaching a puppy that seemed to belong to the tall man. When Chi heard the barking the little rabbit began to get scared. Mina knelt down and spoke to her rabbit and the puppy in an attempt to get them to calm down "Now now you two calm down I can assure you that neither of you are any real threat to on another. Chi if you didn't want the puppy to bark then why did you approach it you silly bunny. But then again I guess I can't blame you for being curious." Mina then heard the tall man trying to get his puppy to be quiet and she raised her puppet and began using its voice to say "YA KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL HIM TO SHUT UP LIKE THAT! ANIMALS HAVE FEELINGS JUST LIKE WE DO!" Mina then spoke to her puppet "Umm Usagi? Can you calm down please? I don't think it would be very smart to make this person angry... I mean they seem pretty strong the last things we would want is for him to get angry right?" Mina then made her puppet reply "You're right I'm sorry... Oh yeah! Hey Mina ya know we haven't introduced ourselves yet." Mina then said to her puppet friend "Yeah you're right! Usagi do you want to do it?" Mina's puppet then replied to her "Yeah of course!..  Ahem.. LISTEN UP BECAUSE I WILL ONLY SAY THIS ONCE! MY NAME IS USAGI! THAT IS MINA! AND THE RABBIT IS CHI! The puppet then got closer to the tall man and said "So what's your name?"
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 4 Next Rest! 100 exp/4.7k
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Trading post & Bank (open to all Bank) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trading post & Bank (open to all Bank)

Post  Remy Laroque Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:57 pm

Remy walks through the streets returning from the tavern, he hadn't drank there but he had inquired about a few things, only to come up empty, this made him a little depressed as he headed back towards Tokara. On the way there he ran into Big Red who had told him that he had left a gift for him with Tokara that reminded Big Red of Remy. As he approached Tokara, Mina, Usagi and Chi he pulled a couple of pieces of paper out of his pocket so he could show them to Tokara.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Male Posts : 349

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 6 next rest 0 exp/ coin 294500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:44 pm

Tokara simply just groan when some one bitches at him about telling crackers to shut up. he just turns around his large stature casting a shadow over who it was. crackers was now in his pouch as well sticking his head out barking at the rabbit still as tokara puta hand over the yipper's muzzle just to keep it quite a little. crackers still growled like a guard dog. fist thing tokara did was grabbed the puppet and looks at it. pulling it off her hand he just kind of stared at it. "how did you make this thing talk? i don't see any magic runes." was the only things that came out of his mouth. Tokara had never seen a puppet before, which in his case was not to far fetched not many puppet shows in his home town.. let alone any one who know how to throw there voice well. He seemed more interested in the puppet and turned it up side down and sideways a few times. "this is the most wildest way to use cloth. whats the porpose for this?" tokara looked down at the little girl. "more little girls i knew had dolls." he handed the puppet back to the strange girl. "I am Tokara shire. not much left to say...." he trailed off seeing that all too familiar face starting his way. he let go of crackers muzzled and crackers just jumped out of his pack and went up to the girl growling at chi still, but lunges at chi but its more of a playful pounce. Crackers was still a puppy, and not much of an attack hound. if any thing chi would only have to worry if crackers lived long enough to become a little dog over a puppy. the puppet usagi was close enough for Mina to grab if she wanted as tokara whistled to remy with his free hand that was on crackers muzzle.
    Mina May
    Mina May
    Level 2

Post  Mina May Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:55 pm

When Usagi was taken away from Mina she began to freak out while thinking Usagi.. I let her be taken so easily.. My best friend taken just like that.. What should I do about this? Should I try to get her back? Of course I have to try to get her back but how do I do that?!.. Well I know that fighting him is completely out of the question.. I would talk to him but what about my bad luck? I usually have Usagi talk to everyone for me. But now she has been taken from me.. What should I do? What can I do? Mina heard the tall man ask about her friend but she had no way to answer him without her puppet so she just remained silent. Although she couldn't really believe what she was hearing and she felt like she had to atleast try to say something and so she did although he voice was very quiet "Ummm... Y-you're saying y-you haven't s-seen something l-like Usagi b-before?" When Mina got her puppet back her face lit up and she put her puppet back on. Although Usagi wasn't very happy with Mina and she began to speak to Mina "What the hell Mina?! I was taken and you didn't do anything about it?! I could of been ripped to shreds! What would you of done then?.. And as for you there Mr.giant I should probably tell you know Mina isn't a little girl at all Mina is 28! Also I am not a doll I am Mina's best friend Usagi!" Even Mina didn't expect to me yelled at and she replied with "But what did you expect me to do? You know I can't really talk to people all that much and if you expected me to fight someone that is twice my size then you must think I am some kind of crazy person! Look you are okay I doubt you would be ripped apart for no reason." When Mina heard the tall man's name she used her puppet to speak to him Well as long as you don't try to take me away from Mina again then I guess you are alright Takikara... Wait thats not right.. Ya know what I am just going to call you Kara it is easier to pronounce" Mina was a little surprised that she wasn't able to pronounce the tall man's name when she used Usagi's voice but she wasn't going to change the voice that she had for Usagi. Mina then asked her puppet "Kara? Does that sound a little girly?" and her puppet replied with "Nah I like it its short sweet rolls off the tongue I bet ladies will love it.... I know you love it don't you Mina I mean you were admiring him a lot earlier weren't you?" Mina again didn't expect to here that and she said "I WAS NOT AND YOU KNOW IT!" which caused her puppet to giggle and say Oh really? Then why are you getting all defensive?" Mina didn't answer her friend instead she threatened her puppet "Keep talking like that and I will put you away." this caused her puppet to gasp and say "You wouldn't dare!" At this point Mina was too caught up in her conversation between her and her puppet to notice anything else happening around her.
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:37 pm

Remy doesn't really know what to think about this conversation between Mina and her puppet. For now he decides to ignore it. I hear that you got the sale done. I ran into Big Red on the way here. He gave me some good news. Remy then showed Tokara a poster with Remy's face on it. It was a wanted poster for the Assassin's Guild that had a 4 million gold price on Remy's head. It actually appeared as though Remy was to some extent pleased with this for some reason.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:39 pm

Tokara stood there for a moment when the puppet seemed to take a life of its own when it got back on minas hand. It started to gripe at his and he was about to take it again when remy came over.  at that point Tokara's mind went on to remy paying no mind to min and her puppets bickering which seemed to be about him. "Its Tokara.." he mutters over to them and looks at remy and fishes aroudn in his pouch and pulls out the vial of piss, handing it to remy. "What proud to being worth 4 million??" he said questioning the poster. "oh this is for you and big red paid out 35 million.... he seemed very excited to get the beast..." the beast was almost all gone as the crews from bigreds faction start haling off the last bits. "damn they work fast.." he mutters fishing around in his money pouch getting out remys share along with Sidneys as well. "remy i think we should meet up in about a week.  i going to go get some work done and get some better armor... maybe... might start working up on my own style. also think we can you know clean that place out and make it live-able??" he was talking about the dungeon they where just in in making it a small house place to live in. he remembered sidney saying about part of it being a portal to Tatara. that place would be the best for picking up some items.  Tokara then looked over at mina and her puppet scratching his head lightly holding the money and piss in one hand out to remy He was a little lost on these two.  crackers was barking at chi still and growling and slapping her ears a little and backing off barking and going up slapping backing off.
    Mina May
    Mina May
    Level 2

Post  Mina May Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:16 pm

Mina's little rabbit was still trying to get to know the other animal who seemed to just be growling and barking at her. Which just seemed to scare the rabbit because to her it was very loud. The barking caused the rabbit to back up a bit. When the puppy began to swipe at Chi the rabbit thought that the puppy was attempting to attack her which caused the rabbit to attempt to bite the puppy's paw. However Mina finally stopped arguing with her puppet and saw what her rabbit was about to do and the only thing she could think of was putting her hand in the way while shouting at her rabbit "CHI! NO!' Although she regretted this decision as soon as she felt pain coming from her hand. She lifted her hand to see that her rabbit did bite her and there was a little bit of blood but that would be expected from being bitten. Mina pulled ger hand back while speaking mainly to herself like she usually did "Ow ow ow ow ow! Of course I would be bitten since the world seems to hate me!.. Well it doesn't seem like it is that bad of course it could always be worse." Mina then looked down at her rabbit who was also looking at her and she said "Oh come on don't look at me like that I know you didn't mean to, you were just scared." Mina then picked up her rabbit and placed it on her shoulder.
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:42 am

Happy, not proud mon ami. says Remy as he puts the poster into his coat and then takes out a second one that list his bounty at 6 million at the Assassin's guild. This is the older one. The bounties gone down. This is all over a card game. says Remy, it's true that Remy was able to tell what the cards were when he dealt, and it was true that he had suckered Big Red in good, but Remy would never admit that.

Remy then takes the vial and the gold that Tokara gave him. Horse Killer urine, more useful than you'd think, though still it's a slap in the face, no? Anyways, this seems like about double my share. I take it that Sidney's share is here too? I'll go deposit it for him later. So yeah, let's meet back up in a week, maybe around 8 in the morning at.... The Quail's Tail Tavern? It should be easy enough to find. You'd probably like their specialty drink, it's the Quail Plume. It's a spiced rum and caramel drink that when served the caramel somehow forms a plume in the middle.

Remy then notices the girl getting bit by her rabbit and the blood from it. It reminded him that he really should get a first aid kit. If he had one on him he would have offered to provide something to stop the bleeding.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:13 am

Crackers was at minas feets hopping up and barking at chi doing little whines and being a puppy. tokara had seen what happened and was more focused on Remy who had shown him another poster of him being worth 6 million. "just a card game... must have done something right then... and you got it the quails tail... see you then. and yes sidneys share is in that bag." tokara the looked over at mina and the lifts up just a part of his armor. "it could always be worse.." there was a large scar on his side, actuly it went over a few smaller ones then he dropped his armor and begins to walks over and grabs crackers leaning down to pick him up his hand almost able to fully grasp the puppy. "alright you little shit, time to head to the smithys." he said going over to his cart where soot was actually being a good horse and her head was down while a few kids where petting her. of corse she did try to nibble a few of the childrens hands if they got to close to her mouth.
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:25 am

Remy nods to Tokara and then heads off towards the Waterfall bank in Mendefera. It wasn't long before Remy wondered about actually being able to deposit Sidney's share, he wasn't sure if they would let him. Luckily he had heard Sidney introduce himself to the Peacekeepers so he did now Sidney's last name at least. Knowing the waterfall bankers they would probably let him deposit into it, at a raised fee. Greed seemed to run deep with them.

(Remy exits)
    Mina May
    Mina May
    Level 2

Post  Mina May Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:53 pm

Mina looked over at the one who said her little bit could be worse and she didn't expect to see the large scar that the man had. Mina's puppet began freaking out and saying "WOAH MINA!!! KARA HAS A GIANT SCAR! WOULDN'T A WOUND LIKE THAT KILL SOMEONE?!...Wait what if he did die?! HE'S A GHOST!!!!" What her puppet said caused Mina to giggle a little and say to her puppet "A ghost? Really now that is the theory you come up with? I think Mr.Shire was just lucky he survived.. But that does beg the question on how he got such a scar.. But I doubt I will ever find that out mainly because I doubt I will get the chance to actually speak to him without you." Mina's rabbit was staring at her master's hand and Mina began to speak to her "Hey its okay really.. Okay how about I do this I mean if it will show you that I am going to be fine then I guess I have to although it is only temporary" Mina then held her hand out in front of her and said "Ice Seal" a few seconds after saying that phrase ice began to form around the bite wound and sealed it which stopped the bleeding. When the ice formed it seemed like Chi was beginning to lighten up. This caused Mina to smile at her little friend and say "There see I will be fine"
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:11 pm

Tokara drops crackers in the back of the cart and holds his rather heavy feeling money pouch he then feels his face it could use a shave and he himself could use a wash up. The stubble on his face was coarse enough to sand wood, but all of this would have to wait. crackers just barked as tokara climbed up in to the seat of the cart and the children playing with soot scattered as he shooed them away and start to mush soot forward and head to the smithy's. "time for an all around improvement." he mutters as he remembered he didn't use he two weapons he had made before. For some reason they just didn't feel right in his hands.

(exit)
    Mina May
    Mina May
    Level 2

Post  Mina May Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:33 pm

Mina looked around to see that everyone was starting to leave the area and she began to walk away too. Yet after she took about twenty-five steps she tripped on her own feet and ended up scraping both her knees on the ground. But that didn't really phase Mina sure it did sting a bit but she just got up and kept walking, with her bad luck it was expected that she would scrape herself some times so she just got use it it.

-Exit-

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:37 am