The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

3 posters

Make shift hospital (avril)

forty
    forty
    Admin

Male Posts : 437

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Make shift hospital (avril) Empty Make shift hospital (avril)

Post  forty Thu May 23, 2013 4:40 am

The man lead by the guard would look upon the room. Many where injured but few where dead, but this wouldn’t be much trouble as he worked his way around the room the man started to pull out small strips of metal all of them where enchanted. He placed them on people who were injured. He would take a seat and look down. “I am here to undo what the dragon has done to you all.” Many would look at this white haired elf, as he raised his hand to the sky and chanted a mantra to begin the activation to a high level healing spell.

Many who were not injured looked upon him as light magic would slowly flow from his hand and go to those who were injured. It was easy to see this spell was an area of effect but refined to it only affecting those with the metal strips he put out.

(focused healing level 10)
    Avril Bellevue
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ coin 50850
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Make shift hospital (avril) Empty Re: Make shift hospital (avril)

Post  Avril Bellevue Sat May 25, 2013 8:17 am

Avril stays near the entrance of the make-shift hospital, but makes sure she is out of the way of the entrance. She watches as the man uses what must be a rather advanced healing spell. When Avril had left home she had not wanted to be a stereotypical healer, but healers really did help innocent people more than anything else. She found it funny that this man had spoke of undoing what the dragon had done. This was an odd thing to say and the wording of it made it sound like the man was taking a little bit of responsibility for the dragon's actions.
    forty
    forty
    Admin

Male Posts : 437

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  forty Sun May 26, 2013 12:39 am

The elf’s magic would circulate around the room and heal those with the metal strips. Everyone who had the metal strip only had cuts and chunks of skin missing, the skin on some could be seen regenerating right back on to the flesh. A guard would see avril walk in and smile at her. “Amazing what a healer can do when trained properly. Being a town guard I have had a healer save my ass more than once, but this guys on a whole other level.” It would seem the guard just wanted to strike a conversation with her as she came in with no injuries.

The elf would look to the people being healed and slowly stop putting magic out. “Captain Line up all those with broken bones in another room and I will resurrect any dead you have found.” The elf’s healing continued to work on some people as they removed bandages that reviled unscarred skin. Such healing was powerful to heal without leaving a scar. Many of them where amazed at the healing had just done.

The captain noted towards the elf. “yes sir I will have all able bodied man going back about fixing the town. And the women can bring the wounded here.” The captain would walk away from the elf. “Any able body man must help rebuilding the town all women and children bring any one with broken bones here and leave the dead outside to be resurrected.” A lot of people got up as if it was routine and started out the door. The elf sat there in at chair waiting for everyone to get gathered if someone wanted to talk to him now would be the time.

(don't know if i am half assing or explaining to much DX )
    Falabella Shire
    Falabella Shire
    Level 4

Female Posts : 260

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ coin 115380
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Falabella Shire Tue May 28, 2013 4:18 pm

Falabella had just caught the middle and end of his healing spell and was amazed. She could never do anything like that. She placed her herbs on a counter and labeled them individually so the herbs wouldn't get mixed up for someone who didn't know what was what.

She found Avril and walked up to her. "Hey, before I forget, here is some of the monster metal. Now you can make some new arrowheads or something. I'm gonna head back to Tokara now, I'm pretty useless here anyways," she says smiling.

With that said and one last glance at the elf who worked miracles, she heads out of the tent, back to her beloved brother, maybe she could help him out better than she could help in a healing tent.

((Enter/Exit))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:01 pm