The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

2 posters

Jarek's Smithery

Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Female Posts : 366

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Jarek's Smithery Empty Jarek's Smithery

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:53 am

It had taken Koroseta a while to find the smithery but she did after some time. It looked a bit more run down than Glaidus' shop. She walks up to the counter. I'm looking to sell 5 raw sapphire. Are you interested in buying them off from me? she asks. She doesn't know what to expect because frankly this smithery is so run down that she almost doubts that the owner has enough money to buy them off from her in the first place.

75/100
    NPC Blacksmith
    Level 0 NOOB

Jarek's Smithery Empty Re: Jarek's Smithery

Post  NPC Blacksmith Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:35 am

The owner of the smithery looks up from behind the counter. He looks pretty ragged himself but he smiles at her. He is a human male with greying hair. Sure. I'll pay you 10k for the lot. He says as he puts 10k on the counter.
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:52 am

Koroseta swaps the gems for the 10k and puts the 10k with her other gold. She then bids the smither adieu. She thinks for a second on where the next place that she should go is and she figures that it should be the bank to both open an account and to deposit some of the ore she had with her. She fully intended to go mining again tomorrow and bring back just as much material if not more.

76/100
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:16 pm

Koroseta comes back into Jarek's and walks up to the counter. The raggedy man is there again. I've only got 3 sapphires to sell for today.

Jarek points to the bird. It's no wonder you find gems. That's a miners' best friend there. Anyways. Here's six thousand gold for the three of them.

Koroseta exchanges the gems for the gold and then turns around and exits Jarek's. The whole time Nuanua was still seeming to rest.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:05 am