The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

2 posters

Troubling times

forty
    forty
    Admin

Male Posts : 437

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Troubling times Empty Troubling times

Post  forty Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:20 pm

The castle was filled with aroma of stews and food being cooked, It ranged from exotic pies to rare hunks of behemoth steak.  This castle only ever smelled like this when Imusa was there, because Cookie loved to listen to people talk as he was a cook like none other.  He cooked food for him to easy his mind but today nothing seems to be working.

Imusa paced in the kitchen while cookie boiled over some unicorn haunch, it was what left over from one of imusa's prized unicorn stallions. Because of rusty's griffon had gotten a hold of it. “Cookie I don't know what too do now.” imusa says as he paces the floor more. Cookie just looked over the haunch and in his soft tone. “oh Imusa don't worry you can raise another one... mmm this one will be tasty.” cookie hovers over it and sniffs in the flavors.  Adding in a bit of herbs as Imusa stops and looks to him. “not the horse cookie the dragon. I have talked with all the elder dragons on this island none of them knew this one still lived.” cookie stopped cooking and turned a little moving from the stove. “oh that right, sorry imusa, i just as lost as you are.” as cookie shook his head  a tea kettle went off, cookie rushed over to it and took it off the hot lava coals.  Bringing the hot kettle to a table lined with food he poured it in to a large tea pot filled with calming herbs.

Imusa sat down and held his head. “there are no writings of this dragon even in the oldest records.” cookie placed a fancy hand made cup in-front of him, and filled it with calming tea.  Imusa took it in to one hand and sipped it after blowing on it to cool it off.  “cookie your the best.” imusa smiled at cookie which made him happy as a snapple dragon in a apple tree.  With a jump in his step he went back to the unicorn haunch. An when not looking at imusa he sighed. “I don't know what to tell you imusa, the best I can think of this dragon predates the dragon human wars. In turn means it predates the peacekeeper records. So don't jump in to a fight with it.”  cookie had picked up a spoon and started sipping the broth the haunch sat in.

Imusa sighed and sipped more of the tea. “to think it attack wyvernwynne, the people there where lucky. An from the reports of those i brought back to life, it only took one attack to leave half the town in rubble.  One person said it didn't even attack it just breathed on the town.”  this made cookie rather nervous which made him  catch his long bread on fire in some coals. Which he quickly put out. So he tried to change the subject. “so who is looking for it?” imusa sighed when that comment was brought up. “the Warmonger, and the forgotten warrior.”  cookie coughed as he then grabbed a bottle labeled xxxxx from a shelf and took a long swig of it. “well i hope it's the 2nd one you mentioned that find it.” he breathed just a little towards the coals and the breath caught fire from the pure level of alcohol concentrated.  Imusa  nodded. “me as well but from what i can tell this dragon moves with out a trace and its as big as  a city.”  finishing his cup of tea he started in to some behemoth steak that was on the table slowly cutting in to it. There was nothing more that pissed cookie off more then leaving his castle with out eating some of his food.
    Rusty Rickshaw
    Rusty Rickshaw
    Level 0 NOOB

Troubling times Empty Re: Troubling times

Post  Rusty Rickshaw Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:01 pm

Rusty comes in to where Imusa and Cookie are. He hasn't heard th conversation and as usual he is unaware of the situation. As normal he is singing a song. "It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Oh could you be mine, would you be mine, won't you be my neighbor?!"
    forty
    forty
    Admin

Male Posts : 437

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  forty Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:19 am

Imusa hears a all too ferillar voice coming in from the halls, Cookie also hears and chimes up and runs over to a large plate of large deserts and pies and brings it to a cleared spot on the table. As rusty walks in he is gretted with enough food to feed armys.  Imusa smiles up from his cup looking to rusty. "Rusty, good timing i do need a word with you.  Cookie and my self where just talking about the growing problem in hummus. did any of your predisessores have any information on such a dragon?" imusa never asked rusty much about history kepted by the older peacekeepers. for imusa to ask means he was in the dark about this dragon. He knew nothing, of what this dragon was capable of.  which is why the aroma from the tea even rusty could smell over the food. the tea was a very potent calming herb when put into a tea allowed one to think with a leveled head.  

Cookie coughed a little to get rustys attention. "while you two talk, rusty honey i make you a tone of your old favorites, rock berry pie~ oatmeal chocolate cookies, and so many more... the main course will be ready in about two hours. so please take your time eating." cookies walks about the room climbing ladders in search of herbs to throw in at the right time while keeping an ear out for the twos conversation, as cookie was also a peacekeeper he would need to be informed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:22 pm