The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

3 posters

Fight practice ( any one)

Tess Crosszeria
    Tess Crosszeria
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/$1400
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Fight practice ( any one) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fight practice ( any one)

Post  Tess Crosszeria Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:17 pm

Tess walks into the forest seeing Marga and Lilith out in the center of the forest. She wondered what these two could be doing out there and she saw a ton of weapons on the ground. This had to be a fight maybe even a practice fight. Walking up to them she begins to speak "Hey you guys what have you two been up to and where did you find all these weapons?" she asked walking over to a ring blade picking it up.
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:42 pm

Lilith nods to Marga when she spoke turning towards Tess when she came in to visit them. Lilith waves to Tess before greeting her "Hello madam we were just out here training would you like to join us?" she asked Tess before turning to Marga to see if she would allow this to proceed. Lilith was wondering if she would have to protect Marga during this training exercise if so she was going to have trouble living up to attacking and protecting Marga at the same damn time but it would probably be a cake walk if she put her mind to it. "Girl why are we wasting our time with this girl who can even stop me from attacking her with your horrible weapon?" said the voice in Lilith's head "Now pick up that katana and sword you stuck in the ground earlier."
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Female Posts : 128

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 100/$1400
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:54 pm

marga would look to the newcomer and would answer her question. “These are weapons from this training ground, the guards train here to see what weapons they are the best with. their selection is very wide.” She would walk over to a spectator’s seat and sat down. “Let’s see you two fights as I have already practiced. Then I will do it again.” She was trying to explain that Lilith to fight the newcomer and the newcomer to fight marga after she’s done with Lilith.
    Tess Crosszeria
    Tess Crosszeria
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tess Crosszeria Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:37 pm

Tess shrugs looking at Lilith "lets go then since she wants to take a break." Tess knew this girl was playing at something, but she couldn't put her finger on it. Tess quickly spins the ring blade around her arm she was waiting for Lilith to get ready. Tess quickly turns to Marga "I knw what you are doing you are trying to weaken me after she gets a few hits in am I right or wrong?" she asked as she slowly stopped spinning the blade.
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:50 pm

Lilith looks towards Tess smiling then towards Marga handing her the sword and shield "Take notes little girl as I show you what I can do with only a katana." she told marga picking up the black katana. Lilith draws the katana from it sheathe holding the blade behind her back while gesturing for Tess to attack her. Lilith was becoming a monster that loved to fight and it was going to get her killed in the long run.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content