The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

+5
NPC Event
Tess Crosszeria
Lilith
Koroseta Mauiliu
Marga coreta
9 posters

the inn

Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Female Posts : 128

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 100/$1400
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

the inn - Page 2 Empty Re: the inn

Post  Marga coreta Wed May 15, 2013 10:59 pm

Marga looked at every one, kind of went into a cute cheery look and did a cute pose in the maid outfit. “yeah lets go kill the alicorn so I can become it!” with that she said she saw tess, the small little fairy she saw earlier. “ we are going to go kill an alicorn you can tag along but let me get the final blow.” She said that and ran off to go sign up for the quest. She ran back in to her room real quickly to put her chakrams on her wrists and ran back out. “meet you at the city gate I will get the carrots.” Marga would say this as she left. Marga was all cute and cheery sounding sort of innocent sounding it was weird compared to her normal tone she had taken with them.

(exiting getting quest and carrots)
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Female Posts : 366

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Wed May 15, 2013 11:10 pm

Koroseta waves to acknowledge Tess. After Marga heads out Koroseta does as well. She already had her gear on her as she had been ready before anyone else had been awake. She goes past the front desk and then out of the building. She would just wait for Marga at the front gate. She was anxious to head out. She was a little worried about how this would work on the Alicorn. They needed to wait for Koroseta to lure it out before showing themselves.
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/$1400
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Wed May 15, 2013 11:26 pm

Lilith waves to Tess and runs out after Marga to the front gate she was eager to help marga kill this creature. Lilith don't mess this up with this girl and don't let her call you a damn Minion have more respect for your damn self you little girl. Lilith looks around looking for the person talking to her, but she doesn't see anyone around her.
    Tess Crosszeria
    Tess Crosszeria
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/$1400
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tess Crosszeria Wed May 15, 2013 11:45 pm

Tess walks out the Inn looking at the ceiling this was going to be the best day ever helping people kill a alicorn. I wonder how this is going to work out in my favor because I don't seem to get anything out of this, but It will get me closer to my goal of killing my Bahamut. she thought to herself as she exited the Inn and headed to the front gate to met the other.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Male Posts : 349

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 6 next rest 0 exp/ coin 294500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:10 pm

After about an hours of walking tokara found an inn. The in would have cooked food ready to eat, that means he could feed himself and crackers. He tied soot up and got her some food and placed her by a troth to which to drink from, placing a bag of feed down where she could reach. He left soot and went in side and sat at a table his sword still at his side. He took it off and placed it on the table where small particles of frost grew. Tokara slammed his fist down and placed crackers on the table. “I want two full birds over here. An a keg of your best mead or beer.” tokara took out 10000 gold out of his pouch and set it on the table. Flashing this much gold caught attention and also the sword was catching peoples eye. This might get unwanted attention. (rolling to see if he does, it will be like an even rol just it will be 15-20)
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:10 pm

The member 'Tokara Shire' has done the following action : Dices roll

'20 Side' : 7
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:47 pm

Men around the inn would look at tokara, even the bard looked at him while he waited on his meal. A women would come out of the kitchen with a small duck roast and looked at tokara. “this is all the bird we have but as for the sword remove it from my table, i don't know where your from sir but from your tone you're from ingus or that pond water place.” she was rather snooty to him and tokara took back some of his gold leaving 5000 on the table and took his sword off. He looked at the women as she set the bird down. “and remove the dog as well.” tokara looked at her and raised an eyebrow, taking crackers down he set him on the floor and ripped a leg off the duck and set it on the floor for him to eat. His sword was leaning against his pants and over his lap, the women took the gold and looked at him. “i have some one bring the keg out to you.” she walked away and tokara begins to eat whats left of the small duck this wasn't much a meal to him. Crackers leash was in his hand so the dog didn't wander off. Some thing about that women put a sour taste in tokaras mouth. When she was gone he shook his head while chewing on some breast from the duck he pawed around taking out the blank card from his wallet. now what do i do with this. he looked at it funny and made him wonder what was this for.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:07 pm

Tokara would slip the card back in to his pouch and he looked down at hit little puppy chowing down on the duck leg. Soon there was nothing left of that duck leg so tokara threw down another piece of duck and crackers ate it quickly. Tokara would reach down and pick him up and held him over his sword. In one arm him and crackers would finish the small duck as crackers was sniffing and licking his master fingers for more meat. Soon tokara had a small keg placed in front of him and he stuff crackers in the BB, this was so he could get his hands around the keg. He removed a cork and started to drink it on the way out making to grab all his stuff. He was heading back to glaidus shop to work on his weapons. Actually he then remembered he had some gold he could work with along with silver. Granted one wouldn't be able to make much with silver and gold but the begins to think maybe being a smart ass and making a metal crown.
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Female Posts : 366

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:14 pm

Koroseta enters the inn and walks up to the innkeeper paying him the 100 gold for a room for the night.  She then pays 20 gold for a good meal.  After eating the meal she walks to the room she is given and prepares for bed.  After a short time she is asleep.

When she awakes it is the next day.  She gathers her stuff and heads downstairs.  She pays another 20 gold for a decent breakfast and after she finishes that she leaves the building.

(lv 4, yay!)
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Male Posts : 376

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Exp 275/ Coin 33375
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:34 pm

Sidney walks into the Inn in Mendefera. Instead of getting a room just yet he buys himself a good supper and eats it in the little tavern in the Inn. It cost him 50 gold as it was one of the best meals that was available at the inn. Sitting at a private table he takes his time to enjoy the fine meal that his previous venture with Tokara had afforded him. It had been a while since he had eaten a meal this extravagent.
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 4 Next Rest! 100 exp/4.7k
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:11 pm

Remy enter the inn and looks around. It doesn't take him long to find the person that looked like he fit Tokara's description. He walks up to his private table and sits across from him. Do you know a Tokara Shire? He sent me looking for someone and you look like you meet the description he gave me. Remy waits for the man's response as he wants to make sure that he had the right person.
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:14 am

Sidney stares at Remy as Remy sits down and talks about Tokara sending him. Tokara sent you huh? I'll believe that when I see Tokara myself... Sidney thinks for a second. Falabella hardly ever left his side. I'll believe you if you can tell me this. Does Tokara have any siblings that you know about? Sidney knows that unless Remy knew Tokara well, there was no way that he would know that it was Falabella since she was totally different from Tokara.
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:21 am

Hearing the question Remy smirks.  Ooh, good question that, mon ami.  I believe you're asking about little Falabella.  Extremely short, little wings?  Remy asks, knowing full well that this is what he meant.  Anyways, I've come across an interesting underground area nearby that looks like it was probably a storage area.  Looked abandoned when I scouted it out near the entrance, smelled like goblins though.  If you're interested in joining me and Tokara on the venture then let's head to the Outfitters and get geared up.  Then we can meet up with Tokara at the City Gate.
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:27 am

Sidney finishes up the little food that he had left to eat. Alright, let's go then. He gets up and walks out of the Inn as he prepares to go to the insane old man's store again. He hopes that the old man doesn't think the same thing that he had thought about Sidney the last time. Sidney then ponders it for a second and then decides that he'll probably get an even worse reception this time.
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:34 am

Remy waits for Sidney to finish eating and then he gets up to follow Sidney as he leaves the Inn. He wonders exactly what this character would bring to the table. He looked decently armored and he had a couple of interesting weapons on him by the looks of it. Having good gear doesn't always make you an asset to a party though. Often times those with good gear were a little over confident and a bit more reckless.
    Enye Nguvu
    Enye Nguvu
    Level 1

Male Posts : 32

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/$750
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Enye Nguvu Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:26 pm

Enye walked through the door to the inn. It's wonderful smell of food filled his nose. He took a deep breath and exhaled, feeling slightly hungry. His strode over to the main counter and sat on one of the stools. The woman cleaning a mug with a cloth towel looks at him, but doesn't stop cleaning. "I'm running errands for Gladius. He said there would be a basket here with a meal for him?" The woman nodded and set the mug down on the counter near a few others. She reached under the counter and quickly brought out a basket. It smelled wonderful. She handed it over to Enye, looking like she'd rather get back to her task of cleaning. He was tempted to sneak a few bites before he got back to Gladius', but decided that the dwarf would probably kick his hide for doing so. Enye stood up from the stool and took the basket from the counter. He thanked the lady, even though she paid him no more attention, and reluctantly left the inn.

(exit topic)
    Enye Nguvu
    Enye Nguvu
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Enye Nguvu Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:27 pm

The Minotaur came strolling back in. It had been quite the busy day for him and he had worked up a bit of an appetite. He walked up to the desk and paid for a room and a decent meal, costing him 140 gold. He gladly handed it over for the warm meal and bed. Enye was too tired to want to start drinking he really didn't want to wake up with a headache. So he act his meal quietly, not paying anyone else in the inn any mind. When he was finished, he wiped his mouth with his large hairy arm, thanked the woman who brought out his food, and went to his rented room. With a rather loud yawn, he stretched and plopped into the bed. It wasn't the best he had slept on, but it would certainly do for the night. Within minutes after closing his eyes, the Minotaur was already snoring.
    Enye Nguvu
    Enye Nguvu
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Enye Nguvu Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:43 pm

The morning came and Enye began his routine of popping himself back into place. It seemed that every part of him popped when he slept in a bed other than one he owned, but that was fine. He wouldn't buy breakfast here as he never ate a full meal in the mornings. Many times, he wouldn't eat at all until lunch. He took a quick shower to wash the dirt off of his fur before venturing out again. He thought the water smelled a bit funny, but it was better than staying dirty. He turned it as hot as he could stand let it relax him. He had a feeling that the next few days would be eventful. The shower was over too soon for him, but it had to end eventually. He dried himself off and walked out of the room. He noticed that it was still fairly early in the morning, but decided to go out anyway.

(exit topic)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:49 pm