The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

+2
Tokara Shire
NPC Event
6 posters

Entering Wyvernwynne

forty
    forty
    Admin

Male Posts : 437

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Entering Wyvernwynne - Page 2 Empty Re: Entering Wyvernwynne

Post  forty Thu May 23, 2013 4:31 am

A beam of light would hit the ground just before the crater, this would make get the attention of most of the towns guards. As the light would slowly diminish as a figure in a white looking cloak would step near the crater. “Such power, and yet it’s still not even at full power.” The figure would be approached by a guard and a conversation would ensue between them. The man in the cloak had an emblem of the scholars of healing, a group known to be taught by the world’s best healer the light peacekeeper.

The guard would nod to the man and start to lead him to the place where most of the injured where being treated. The man would remove the cloak from on his head and turned looked around looking at every one in the streets. He saw the large man with a sword he recognized, but he had no time for him.

The man in the cloak had long white hair definitely a light elf, maybe a pupil to the light peacekeeper. The man would follow a guard to the quarters and walk inside. (avril may follow)
    Avril Bellevue
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ coin 50850
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Avril Bellevue Sat May 25, 2013 8:13 am

As Avril was working on patching clothing suddenly she sees a flash of light and sees a man in a cloak with white hair appear. She hears him make a comment but cannot hear it well enough to make out what it is that he had said. She watches him follow the guard and decides to tag along. That flash of light was not doubt a strong light spell. Perhaps this man could give her some quick advice about healing spells.
    Falabella Shire
    Falabella Shire
    Level 4

Female Posts : 260

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ coin 115380
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Falabella Shire Tue May 28, 2013 4:12 pm

A guard points her toward the makeshift hospital tent saying that there was probably the best place for now to put her herbs. All of a sudden a beam of light came down and blinded her, when she could see again, there was a man standing where it had been. This man was shone to the tent while Falabella stood stunned. Fala watched Avril follow the strange man in, and remember she wanted to give Avril something before she forgot.

She raced over to her pile of monster metal, and grabbed 5 pounds of it. Walking over to Tokara she tells him, "I'm going to drop this stuff off and be right back, we should have our gear fixed and made..." looking down at his legs, she thinks some more. "You want more armor right? I have more metal than I'll ever use alone, lets have the blacksmith make you up some leggings or something, maybe some arm guards too... think about what you want" She wasn't trying to make up for the armor he lost before... not at all... but she had some ideas for herself too, so it wasn't all for him. She then headed to the tent.

((one post enter/exit there, then I'm back here, I'll post after Tokara?))
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Male Posts : 349

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 6 next rest 0 exp/ coin 294500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Fri May 31, 2013 8:47 pm

The bright light made tokara shield his eyes. that light was something he had seen before a light teleportation spell very rare to see someone who could do them. But was shocked him even more was the fact the elf who came out of the light. Normally light spell like that had more than one healer. This guy must have been up there in ranks to only need himself. But he moved the man to the back of his mind as he made his way to the inn wondering where Sidney had gone.

He begun to think what to make with falas idea for pants. He then though about his birds head. Maybe if he used the heads leathery and feather neck, an made a pair of leather lined monster metal plate legs that would be better than nothing.
    Falabella Shire
    Falabella Shire
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Falabella Shire Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:03 pm

Falabella emerged from the tent and headed back to her brother.  She was thinking about what she wanted to have made, and started to get worried about how long this would take.  "Hey... should we head to the blacksmiths before we rest?  It might take them a while to make our stuff, considering how busy they must be fixing the town."

Looking down at her pile of Monster Metal, she ponders for a second longer.  "... could you help me carry some of that?" she asks using her most puppy eye'd face.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Male Posts : 349

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 6 next rest 0 exp/ coin 294500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:36 am

Tokara looked at her and sighed. “well I carry it to the blacksmiths but make sure you know what you want monster metals a hard ore to get your hands on. My armor as made out of polished monster metal. the pants will due for a replacement for now.” He walked over to where his birds head was and grabbed falabellas pile of metal. grabbing both tokara lifted them with a grunt and started towards the smithy’s. The idea of a pair of pants had him perplexed.

Then it clicked in just some leather pants with metal plating s all over it like plate male would be comfy and yet useful. It would alow him to not need under garment for his armor for a while. He thought about it and the armor only really needed to be on the outer sides. “I have an idea for my pants..” his idea was going to be east to make. How ever his new idea means he would need his normal pants still.

(exit to blacksmiths.)
    Falabella Shire
    Falabella Shire
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Falabella Shire Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:55 pm

Falabella smiled up at Tokara.  *he's being sweet!  He's always sweeter to me when no one is around, no wonder my friends always wondered why I love him so much when he treats me so coldly around others, it's only when we're alone that he treats me like normal.*  "Thank you!"

She thinks again on what she had been planning for her metal, there was a lot of little things and she wasn't sure what the grand total would be, but it shouldn't be too bad after the payment the town gave them all.

(exit to blacksmiths)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:54 pm