The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

+2
Tokara Shire
NPC Event
6 posters

Entering Wyvernwynne

NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Entering Wyvernwynne Empty Entering Wyvernwynne

Post  NPC Event Thu May 09, 2013 2:28 pm

As the group enters Wyvernwynne the destruction can be seen immediately. On the outskirts all of the windows were broken and there was some structural damage, but the center of the city was leveled. In fact in the very center there was a crater. The only thing of use left standing in town was the inn.

The whole way the baby horse killer had been going between the Captain and Sidney. Also, the guard carrying Falabella's monster metal was staring at her most of the way.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Male Posts : 349

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 6 next rest 0 exp/ coin 294500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Entering Wyvernwynne Empty Re: Entering Wyvernwynne

Post  Tokara Shire Thu May 09, 2013 3:25 pm

Tokara walking be hide the guards when he saw the damage to the village. “by my sword…. This is crazy, was this just one attack?” tokara stared in amazement as this now proved the power he would need to kill this beast. Suck destruction in the town, seeing the one creator in the middle of the town it was huge. But tokara saw there was no real bodily damage to the people as he saw many of them just working away. “Wow they chip in fast around here.” Tokara kept walking with the birds head over his shoulder, he begun to feel the sword cold chill run up his spine. He had to get better armor then what he had.

He turned to the captain to ask a question. “is there a local mine I can get some ore to get some armor made?” he asked this because he knew side could smith any ore he found.
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Male Posts : 376

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Exp 275/ Coin 33375
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Thu May 09, 2013 10:34 pm

Sidney walks into the town with the rest of the party. As he sees the town he isn't surprised, it was a site he had seen before but this town seemed a bit luckier than the last town he saw like this. He looks to the Guard Captain. "I guess I'll have to accept the offer for the horse killer. With as much as I'm going to be travelling around it would be best in the short term to just accept the offer for it."
    Avril Bellevue
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ coin 50850
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Avril Bellevue Fri May 10, 2013 4:02 pm

Avril is shocked about how the town looked. She had never seen anything of the sort, she had just heard stories about it. The further into town the worse it got and asides from some damage on either side of town it seemed as though all of the damage was done with one massive attack. "What did this? I mean I know the dragon did, but what did it do to do all of this damage?" She was amazed that one creature could possess the ability to cause this much damage.
    Falabella Shire
    Falabella Shire
    Level 4

Female Posts : 260

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ coin 115380
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Falabella Shire Fri May 10, 2013 4:48 pm

The sight of the wreckage was horrible. She was too little to remember, but sometimes she would see a sight that triggered an emotional memory.... nothing that she could see or hear... just the feelings that she had at the time of her ship going down, it made her feel scared and weak, and she hated that feeling. She tried to shake it off, to distract herself from those thoughts by seeing all the survivors. at least these people had lived.

The guard who was carrying her metal was acting strange. It gave her an uncomfortable feeling to be watched so closely. If he wanted something from her he should just say what it was and get it over with. He was creeping her out. She decided keep her temper in check, she was after all thankful he was carrying her stuff, but she couldn't take this silent staring anymore. "Is there something you want? You keep looking at me." she barely managed to keep her anger in, it was blunt, but not as much as she wanted to be.

*Quit staring at me you freak! What you never seen a half-Sprite before?! What do you want?!*... those were what she really wanted to say... but she kept it in... and she was proud of herself for doing so, maybe she was learning self-control.

She kept her eyes on her brother, making sure not to lose him in the chaos around her... but she really hoped to be away from this man sooner rather than later.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Fri May 10, 2013 10:07 pm

The Captain responds to everybody in the order of the questions first responding to Tokara. "I'm not the one to ask about the mine. Or at least I'm not the one you have to impress. Stick around town for a while and help out and I'm sure you'll get permission from someone."

He then responds to Sidney, "Follow me after everyone gets settled and I'll pay you for her."

He then responds to Avril, "It fired a blast out of its mouth which left that crater. The rest of the damage was from wing beats and some pressure that I can't really explain."

He then speaks to all of them. "All of you can use the inn for free. Most all of the shopkeepers are there as their buildings were destroyed. Feel free to do what you want afterwards, but if you want to meet up with me later your help would be greatly appreciated in rebuilding the town."

Then the guard carrying Falabella's stuff says to her, "What do I want? You short-stuff. How about I meet you in your room at the inn later tonight? I've always liked my women travel-sized."

The Captain just face palms at that.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Sat May 11, 2013 1:14 pm

Tokara nodded he saw the guy hitting on fala and laughed. “hey man, watch out she likes to bite. Make sure you put a mussle on her.” tokara would say laughing as he walked off with the birds head. Head had to find some where to put it. Walking off more into the town he would see people struggling with moing debe around. Shifting the heavy birds head on to his shoulders he knew where the inn was, as he had departed from here when he had got off the ship. His memory of the town was shattered by the attack of the dragon.

He had reached the inns door and just sat his birds head down on the entrance. “stay there you.” He pointed to the bird head as if it was alive, quite strange. tokara reached in to the bottoms bag and grabbed out his rope, an pickax he would find the biggest rock he could and started to chip away at it. this rock was against the local market. the rope was around his torso so when a rock chip cam off it could be moved.

(mining) (16) Entering Wyvernwynne 1021399714
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Sat May 11, 2013 6:31 pm

Sidney looks to the guard that had said that to Falabella. He pulls out a dagger non-aggressively. "Listen, if I hear that you did anything to upset her I'll cut them off." He says pointing the dagger to the guard's groin before sheathing the dagger. He was too chivalrous to let the creep off without at least that warning. He then looks to the Captain. "Alright. I'm ready to head over with you when everybody else is ready." As he prepares to go with the Captain he gives the guard one last dirty look.
    Avril Bellevue
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Avril Bellevue Mon May 13, 2013 12:47 pm

Avril watches around the town and decides to help out too. She askes the Captain, "Is there any place that I can go to help mend leather armor or clothing?" She didn't want any pay or anything she just wanted to help out the poor people of this town who were struck in surprise by the giant dragon. She couldn't imagine how it would feel if this had been her home town. It was good to see that Tokara took the initiative to help out the town. To some extent it spoke about his character.
    Falabella Shire
    Falabella Shire
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Falabella Shire Mon May 13, 2013 6:13 pm

Falabella was shocked and infuriated at the nerve of that guard. Hearing what Tokara had said, she figured it's just like him to not care, but she was surprised at how Sidney had responded in her honor. She was very thankful, and smiled at him a little... but her smile turned evil as she thought of an idea.

She looks up at the guard, all sad and innocent looking, "I'm afraid you have the wrong idea... I'm a... guy... An ugly woman was jealous of me because I was so much cuter than her, that she cast a spell on me to give me boobs... But she didn't remove my... ya know, which I must add is about as thick around as your wrist. I'm sorry though... I don't swing that way and cannot return your feelings." She manages to look sad through her tale, and actually gives him a 'Sorry you're gay' look. By this time they had reached the inn.

"Can you put the metal over by where he put the head please. Thank you." she quickly walks away, she can't contain her laughter anymore... but she must try.

She decides to help out also, she starts looking around the edge of the town, trying to find some herbs to help restock their supply; they must be running low after a disaster like this. She finds some Coptis Rhizome, a poison cure, and extracts it from the ground. she doesn't make it into anything, they can do that, she just wants to find and pick all that she can for now.

Entering Wyvernwynne 2892201876 +1=18
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Mon May 13, 2013 7:25 pm

The captain directs on of his men to lead Avril to where she could be of help. The guard goes over to Avril and motions for her to follow him over to a section of the bottom floor of the inn where there is a pile of leather.

The Captain himself leads Sidney over to the remains of the barracks and gets some gold and starts counting out gold.

Meanwhile the guard that had been carrying the gear for Falabella sets the gear down where she had said to. He was happy that Sidney had left and had listened to what Falabella had said. As she starts to leave he follows after her for a bit and then hollers over to her. "That's O.K.! I'm a trysexual! Anything your into I can do!"
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Mon May 13, 2013 8:10 pm

Tokara soon chipped the rock he was mining and got a lucky strike and split the rock in to chunks. But it could have been the rock got weakened from the dragons attack. “Where this is all rubble now.” He started to break down even more rocks, it seemed even if they were big they would break easy because they were cracked. “hey someone come and clear theses rocks.” Tokara said that as he started mining even more rocks, moving quickly though a large amount of small boulders.

mining (+1) Entering Wyvernwynne 1021399714
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Mon May 13, 2013 9:42 pm

((To save time I'm assuming the Captain did this prior....))

Sidney accepts the gold from the Captain and says that he can take everyone elses gold to them as well. He accepts the gold and then bids the captain goodbye. He figures his help could be used on rebuilding some of the town which he would do after he handed the gold out to everybody. He starts with Tokara who he hands the pouch the captain had given him containing the 25k. He then heads towards where Avril is and hands her her pouch of 50k. Now it is time to give Falabella her 50k.
    Avril Bellevue
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Avril Bellevue Mon May 13, 2013 11:12 pm

"Thank you Sidney." says Avril as he gives her her gold. Avril then starts stitching some leather armor back together to help the local guard. She still cannot believe how much destruction was caused to the town by one creature and basically one attack. She is making pretty good work with the leather armor. She is working alongside a couple of other tailors who are much better than her the entire time however it is good because Avril can learn from them.

+1 Entering Wyvernwynne 2813134405
    Falabella Shire
    Falabella Shire
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Falabella Shire Tue May 14, 2013 5:57 pm

Falabella almost froze in place. *Holy crap... he's not just some dumb pervert... he's a true Idiot and King of Perverts! I wasn't sure if anyone could be more desperate than Tokara but it looks like I found him... Tokara will sleep with any girl but this guy will do anything with a girl or guy. He is so oblivious it's ridiculous, guess i'm just gonna have to say it the way it is and pray he backs off... cuz if he doesn't it may get ugly* "Not Interested!" With that she continues to search for more herbs. Some Yerba Santa was growing near a path, so she picked it and put it with her Coptis Rhizome.

She sees Sidney walking to all of them, handing them a bag that she could figure was full of each of their gold. When he came up next to her she said, "Thanks Sidney, for earlier too." referring to what he'd said the first time this idiot had opened his mouth.

Entering Wyvernwynne 2892201876 +1=19 Herbalism
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Wed May 15, 2013 11:19 am

Seeing as Falabella shot him down he turns to the next human being not from Wyvernwynne. He looks at Sidney, "So... You want some company tonight sexy?" he then takes a pose he thinks is sexy. He then walks over to him and puts his hand on Sidney's shoulder while looking at him straight in the eyes as if he's trying to seduce him with his eyes.

Meanwhile the Captain is going back to helping around the town as well.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Wed May 15, 2013 1:14 pm

Tokara worked hard on mining out the bunchs of rocks, due to his strength he was getting though a lot of the rocks at faster pace. He took some time to move the rocks to the hole in town and started to try to fill it in with the smaller rocks. This was his plan fill a big hole with small rocks. This was going to take some time, but it was better then sitting around he had to waste energy he had gained from the rush of the fight.

He was the guard hitting on fala but he didn’t want to intervene as she was always butting in to things when he tried to score. So he thought it would be nice bitter sweet revenge, then he saw the guard hitting on Sidney. This was getting to be hallarios for tokara as he just kept chiping away at rocks and moving them to the hole.

Mining (+1)
    Entering Wyvernwynne 1021399714
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Wed May 15, 2013 10:05 pm

Sidney reaches for his dagger when the guard puts his hand on Sidney's shoulder. He then thinks it over and realizes how much trouble he would get in. He sheathes the dagger and just pushes the guard away. "Go away before I tell the Captain that you're sexually molesting people.

He walks over to Tokara. "I'm going to rent a horse and scout the Fortress alone. It'll be better to just have one person go."

He then goes over to Falabella and tosses 2k to her, "That should be shop value for two pounds of monster metal. If you don't mind I need a couple."

Sidney then goes over near the inn and takes a couple pounds of metal and his leather and goes into the inn as he has something he wants to do before he heads out.
    Avril Bellevue
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Avril Bellevue Thu May 16, 2013 10:52 pm

Avril is still helping stitch leather armor for the guards in the town. She was still not all that great with leather working but she still was doing all right. Her fingers were a little sore from the work. She was focused enough on this that she didn't even realize that Sidney had left and she didn't notice the creepy guard either for that matter. Apparently that just went to show exactly how focused she was on what she was doing.

Entering Wyvernwynne 2826187889 leatherworking
    Falabella Shire
    Falabella Shire
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Falabella Shire Fri May 17, 2013 9:00 am

Falabella was so surprised the guard left she almost jumped for joy. *that was all it took? I shoulda just said I wasn't interested from the start!* She then watches as he goes over to Sidney and starts coming on to him, *No wonder the 'I'm a guy' thing didn't work, he really will sleep with anything. Uh oh.. Sidney looks pissed...* She watched as Sidney controlled his anger and told the guy off, grateful he didn't do something that could have gotten him in trouble, justified or otherwise.

She accepts the gold Sidney gave her for the Monster Metal, she'd been planning on helping out anyways, but if he wanted to pay her... oh well. He looked like he was going out. Fala worried he'd get himself hurt outside the town, but figured that if anyone could take care of themselves, it was Sidney... well Tokara too, but Sidney also.

She gets back to work searching for herbs. She had been so distracted with the guard that she almost missed a small patch of Chamomile. While it was a mild tranquilizer and would decrease some stats, it may be nice to administer to those too distraught over the state of their town. She picks the herb and places it with the others.

Entering Wyvernwynne 2892201876 +1=20 Herbalism

Last edited by Falabella Shire on Fri May 17, 2013 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added herb training)
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Fri May 17, 2013 9:29 am

((An NPC will pop back in after everyone has helped the village/skill trained 5 times. I apologize for the length of this post as it is just to get the npc guard out.))

The guard had cringed at what Sidney had said. "No, if someone says that again I could get in big trouble." says the guard. The guard then goes off and starts actually helping around town like he should have been doing the whole time.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Fri May 17, 2013 9:16 pm

Tokara swung his pickaxe and a rock chipped and hit his face, it smacked his cheek making him flinch a little. Shrugging it off where it hit him it had just cut him minor. But this was nothing new to him as he continued to mine away at the rocks that where jutting out of the ground. He wondered where Sidney had run off to as Sidney had handed him gold and just left. He might have been to the seawatch and back already.

mining (19) Entering Wyvernwynne 1021399714

Avril Bellevue
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Avril Bellevue Sat May 18, 2013 6:03 pm

Avril continues stitching the leather armor. She was starting to think that there was more armor than soldiers and wondered if all of the leather had been damaged in the attack or if it was just all of the old leather being sewn at once. She was starting to have to fight off hand cramps from all of the stitching she had to do in the sewing but she continues working hoping to help as much as she can before Tokara, Falabella, Sidney and her leave town the next morning.
    Falabella Shire
    Falabella Shire
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Falabella Shire Sun May 19, 2013 8:17 am

Continuing her search for more herbs, she realizes she shouldn't only be looking down, but that there were trees that worked to, or so she'd read in her Herbalism booklet. Looking around now, she sees not much, distracted by the destroyed town. Walking the perimeter of the town, she finally comes by a White Willow tree, whose inner bark was a decent pain reliever.

They had been using it already, and the lower sections of bark were no good for her to collect from. She is forced to climb to a higher section, but there aren't any decent hand-holds and she didn't want to fly and waste her energy. She clings to the tree trunk as she slowly rises. It wasn't an easy climb with her short arms, and she was getting tired. She was about half way up when she sees a good section that she can collect from without damaging the tree beyond repair or regrown. She breaks off some bark with her Herb knife and gathers some of the inner-bark then heads back down.

Falabella was starting to worry about where Sidney had run off to, and her hands were getting full, so she decides to finish up here and figure out who the herbs should go to, did they have a medic area?

"Excuse me, do you know where I can deliver these herbs to?" she asks a guard.

Entering Wyvernwynne 2826187889 stamina +.5 = +1 due to previous training = 13
    Entering Wyvernwynne 2892201876 +1=21

Last edited by Falabella Shire on Sun May 19, 2013 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added stam training)
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Sun May 19, 2013 5:11 pm

Tokara would have done a good days worth of work in mining working around town. Tokara things it was time to goto the inn and have a rest, maybe Sidney had already went in and took a rest. Walking his way to the in tokara swung his pickaxe at one last rock to crack it open. An he nodded at the fact he had hit a small piece of iron not much worth about the iron not enough to even bother with so tokara just threw it in to the large crater in the middle of town.

Entering Wyvernwynne 1021399714 (mining 20) I have done five training have the npc give the note.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:11 am