The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

4 posters

The makings of a Team?

Falabella Shire
    Falabella Shire
    Level 4

Female Posts : 260

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ coin 115380
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

The makings of a Team? - Page 2 Empty Re: The makings of a Team?

Post  Falabella Shire Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:35 pm

Watching Tokara leave, she was torn with instinct and what she knew needed to be done. He could dissapear again, or cause trouble... but to be of use to him, she needed to get her shit together. No more Baby in the Baby Sister... she would have to trust his word, if not his greed.
    Turning back to Avril, she smiles, "Lead on, Oh Seamstress Of Dreams, my very savior in my moment of need," she jokes. "Maybe while you work, I'll make a song for you." From hearing what Avril had to say so far, it was bound to be a hit, she may be able to make money on the street singing if it turned out good enough. She starts humming a tune, soft and sweet at first, turning harsh and fast, bringing up thougths of pain, slowing down but becoming more intense, making it seem as though the song itself was standing up for itself, *wonder how it will end*. Humming while she walks, she moves to go in the direction Avril suggests.
    Avril Bellevue
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ coin 50850
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

The makings of a Team? - Page 2 Empty Re: The makings of a Team?

Post  Avril Bellevue Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:50 am

(sorry about length of post but it's just to exit the topic)

Avril nodded and led Falabella in the opposite direction of that which the boys were heading. She was surprised everyone was trusting her with their gear. She was good at sewing, but how would they know that, and why would they trust her? She had just met Falabella after all.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:18 am