The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

2 posters

Picking Up a Bounty

Antica Kovac
    Antica Kovac
    Level 5

Picking Up a Bounty Empty Picking Up a Bounty

Post  Antica Kovac Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:52 pm

Antica enters the Desert-Rain agency with a smile on her face. It was about time for her to get another bounty. She wondered what options Desert would have for her this time. Usually there were a couple excessively easy ones, one that was about right for her and a few that were over her head that he would offer her. She heads up to his desk and leans forward against it. Got any good bounties for me today Desert?
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Picking Up a Bounty Empty Re: Picking Up a Bounty

Post  NPC Event Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:40 pm

Desert looks up from the desk with a bored expression on his face which lightens when he sees who it is. Welcome back Tika, how's my favorite halfling bounty hunter? Give me a sec and I'll look over the most recent bounty requests. Hopefully you'll find a bounty that piques your interest. He then goes through some files and pulls out a few, looking for bounties that aren't already assigned to other bounty hunters. It takes him a little while though.

(This roll is for how many bounties there are.)
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:40 pm

The member 'NPC Event' has done the following action : Dices roll

'15' : 10
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:49 pm

(First rolls are level ranges, second rolls are how lucrative they are, scaling on their levels of course)
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:49 pm

The member 'NPC Event' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '25' : 7, 17, 3, 14, 13, 4, 21, 2, 22, 8

--------------------------------

#2 '6 Side' : 2, 6, 2, 5, 5, 5, 3, 6, 4, 3
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:05 pm

This is what I have for you. Take your pick though I'd suggest the 8th one or maybe the third one if you want a challenge. Of course going by pay like most bounty hunters do I'd definately suggest the 8th.

Translated rolls

1: Lv. 13-14 7,000 (500 x 1st roll x 2nd Roll
    2: Lv. 33-34 51,000
    3: Lv. 5-6 3,000
    4: Lv. 25-26 35,000
    5: Lv. 23-24 32,500
    6: Lv. 7-8 10,000
    7: Lv. 41-42 31,500
    8: Lv. 3-4 6,000
    9: Lv. 43-44 44,000
    10: Lv. 15-16 12,000
    Antica Kovac
    Antica Kovac
    Level 5

Post  Antica Kovac Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:32 pm

Antica carefully looks over the bounties and finds a few of them laughably over difficult for her. In the end there is one that makes the most sense to her and it is the one that Desert had suggested to her. I agree, I think I'll accept the eighth one. It seems to have the most reward with the least risk which is what I I'd prefer right now. So, what are the details for that? There were some of course that were easier and some that payed more but this seemed like the perfect mix for her.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:03 am

The eighth one it is.  Your Mark is Richard Weed.  He is a bandit that is holed up to the West.  Apparently in the past he was one of those Noob Bandits but his skill grew to the point that he surpassed all of their skill except for the leader yet the leader wouldn't recognize his abilities.  At first this sounds like a good thing for everybody not involved with the noob bandits, however, he has taken to robbing Merchants and disrupting supply lines seemingly trying to outdo the noob bandits.  With that said.  Here is his picture, and if you need to find him go and ask any merchant or shopkeeper here in Mendefera where to find him.  Most of the merchants and shopkeepers know pretty well the area that he likes to frequent however he has evaded guards to this point because of how much they stick out.  Richard Weed is to be taken dead or alive however there will be a slight bonus if he is taken alive.  Good luck Tika.
    Antica Kovac
    Antica Kovac
    Level 5

Post  Antica Kovac Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:50 pm

Thank you Desert, don't worry, I'll do my best and more than likely come back with him more or less in one piece. after saying this she smirks and then does a slight wave goodbye before leaving Desert Rain. She decides that the person most likely to give her information would be Glaidus as he was the shopkeeper that shot the straightest when it came to things like these. With this in mind she starts heading towards the Craftsmen's district.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content