The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

2 posters

Meeting her

Enye Nguvu
    Enye Nguvu
    Level 1

Male Posts : 32

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/$750
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Meeting her Empty Meeting her

Post  Enye Nguvu Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:36 pm

Enye walked through the streets, casually glancing at the shops around him. None of them seemed to catch his eye. Today was starting to look like a boring day. With a sigh, he let his huge form rest against a wall, out of the way of passerby's. He watched them go past him, wondering where they were going and why. Enye began to notice that most of them walked in pairs. For the first time, he started to feel a bit lonely. Sure, he assumed that he and Taycee were friends, but he knew that she already had a friend with whom she traveled. He wanted something like that. He didn't want romance to come from it, he just wanted a good friend. Enye snapped out of his trance as he saw people looking at him oddly. Perhaps he had been staring too intently at the people passing by.

Last edited by Enye Nguvu on Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nzuri Asubuhi
    Nzuri Asubuhi
    Level 0 NOOB

Female Posts : 10

Meeting her Empty Re: Meeting her

Post  Nzuri Asubuhi Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:26 pm

Nzuri walked around the streets of the city, staying out of the way of the passing crowds by walking close to the walls. It felt awkward to be holding the bag of coins and she knew that she would probably acquire more things later on. The centaur decided now would be a good time to look for a bag to put her things in. Nzuri held her head pointed downwards so she could watch where she was stepping. This was new terrain for her, and a broken ankle would be horrible for someone with her anatomy. But her carefulness still caused an accident. Nzuri walked straight into the distracted Enye. As she registered the impact and began to back up a step, she looked at him with a sorry expression. "Oh no, I'm so sorry! I should have been watching where I was going better!"
    Enye Nguvu
    Enye Nguvu
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Enye Nguvu Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:40 pm

Enye fell to the ground when the centaur ran into him. At first he was angry and was about to shout at her to watch where she was going, but decided against it seeing as how she was already trying to hold back tears. He wondered if all centaurs were this emotional. "It's fine, I guess." Then minotaur got back to his feet and brushed the dirt from his fur. "So what is somethi- erm, someone like yourself doing in a place like this?" To tell the truth, Enye was glad that there was another creature who was partially beast in the city. He felt out of place, but at least he knew he wasn't alone. "My name is Enye, in case you wanted to know."
    Nzuri Asubuhi
    Nzuri Asubuhi
    Level 0 NOOB

Female Posts : 10

Post  Nzuri Asubuhi Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:36 pm

"My name is Nzuri." She bowed her head and torso forward slightly as she introduced herself. "I kinda just came here on a whim, so I don't guess I really have a reason to be here. Or at least I didn't." She looked at Enye to see if he was even paying attention to her. It surprised her to see that he was. She had hoped that he had stopped paying attention to her so that she could back out of this conversation and be able to carry on her way. "I've been recruited to join that 'war' thing."
    Enye Nguvu
    Enye Nguvu
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Enye Nguvu Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:54 am

The Minotaur smiled slightly. "Oh yeah, I was drafted into that too." He felt a weird sense of pride knowing that he would be in a war. He supposed that he felt this because he would be helping people, even if indirectly. "Since you have just signed up, have you gotten a bag to carry your things in yet?" Enye glanced at the bag she was holding and assumed not. "I know just the place where you can get one fairly cheap. But I gotta warn you, the shopkeeper is quite rude. Or he was to me, anyway."

(Both exit topic)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:02 am