The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

2 posters

The Ucheldir Zerker

Andras Kaer
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

The Ucheldir Zerker Empty The Ucheldir Zerker

Post  Andras Kaer Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:39 pm

Ya hah hah!  Time to mine!  Shouts a large cheery red-headed man as he exits a bar.  He had stopped by Glaidus and gotten a writ to mine in the local mine. Though one might expect someone acting like that to be drunk he appeared quite sober.  He wasn't armed though it didn't seem to bother him as he started to head towards the city gates.  The only thing that could be considered a weapon that he had was his pickaxe.  As he passes people they tend to give him a wide berth as they seem to want to stay clear of him.  He was clad in a kilt and there wasn't anything that one could see underneath it at a quick glance.
    Alexi Abramov
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ 500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

The Ucheldir Zerker Empty Re: The Ucheldir Zerker

Post  Alexi Abramov Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:00 pm

Alexi was stretching and yawning outside of the inn that she had just stayed at the night before. Suddenly she hears some man talk about mining and she looks over and sees Andras as he heads towards the gates of the city. She notices his kilt and odd attire and is intrigued. She thinks on it for a second and figures that she might as well mine too. She decides to hang back and keep an eye on this character to see if he does anything amusing.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:20 am