The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

2 posters

Ironhurst <---> Ironhurst Iron Mine

NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Ironhurst <--->  Ironhurst Iron Mine - Page 2 Empty Re: Ironhurst <---> Ironhurst Iron Mine

Post  NPC Event Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:23 pm

The member 'Koroseta Mauiliu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'20 Side' : 12
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Female Posts : 366

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Ironhurst <--->  Ironhurst Iron Mine - Page 2 Empty Re: Ironhurst <---> Ironhurst Iron Mine

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:40 pm

As Koroseta heads back towards the Ironhurst Iron Mines yet again, Nuanua is following her, hoping on the ground and occasionally flying a little bit closer to her when she gets to far ahead. Because of this Koroseta is having to keep an eye on it to make sure that nothing is going to come out and harm it or anything. Of course up until this point she hadn't come to any danger on this trail, however she knows that that can't last forever.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:40 pm

'20 Side' : 6
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:20 pm

While Koroseta continues along the trail that leads from Ironhurst to the Ironhurst Iron Mines Nuanua squawks loudly before fluttering up and perching on Koroseta's shoulder. Koroseta cringes at this a little as the noise was unwanted. She then continues onwards down the trail, comforting herself with the though that she hadn't run into any enemies through here yet so maybe she would still be fine. Maybe the sound wouldn't attract any negative attention to her.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:20 pm

'20 Side' : 17
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:14 pm

As Koroseta travels the squawk drew the attention of a drunken dwarf coming back from the mines. He draws his pickaxe and yells something in native Dwarven before running at Koroseta with a crazed look in his eyes. Surprisingly fast, he is within range of Koroseta in almost no time at all and he swings at Koroseta's midsection with a downwards stab like strike.
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:50 pm

As the Dwarven miner starts to charge her she kneels to one knee and draws both of her sais before getting back up and pushing them upwards, interlocking them on the pickaxes handle, trying to block it. Then she tries to kick the dwarf in the mid section. If it works out it will have proven that the sais were indeed a good weapon for her to have made and brought with her on the journey.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:31 pm

(You get no experience from this and remember in the future about the bird that's with you.)

As the drunk dwarf miner is hit in the stomach he keels over, passed out from the alcohol that he had drank. He could be looted but if you loot him you could be persecuted.
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:38 am

Koroseta sighs in relief as the dwarf passes out. That was all she needed to have happen, seriously injure a miner and get banned from the mine. She pulls out a cigarette and uses a little tap of fire magic to light it before putting it in her mouth and continuing on. Nuanua who had flown up and squawked some during the fight comes back down and lands on her shoulder, still seeming worked up a little bit from the drunken miner.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:38 am

'20 Side' : 13
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:14 pm

With Nuanua perched on her shoulder she walks down the trail that leads from the ironhurst mines to Ironhurst. It would be the last time she made this trip for some time as she was planning on heading back to Mendefera and the mines there to get some coal so she can smelt some iron and coal into steel and smith with steel rather than iron to upgrade her weapons. It would be great to upgrade to steel weaponry.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:14 pm

'20 Side' : 17
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:53 pm

(This is a dice roll for the thing.)
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:53 pm

The member 'NPC Event' has done the following action : Dices roll

'4' : 4
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:58 pm

As Koroseta walks from the Ironhurst Iron Mine to Ironhurst, she can hear a snort that sounds like it might be from a deer. Suddenly there is a sound in the brush and out from the brush charges a steinbeck like creature with shining silverish colored horns. It is charging straight at her aggressively at a pace faster than an agility horse. There is a light glare off from its horns as it charges and it is a rather large creature, standing at about 5 feet from hoove to head and 7 From hoove to horn, though not looking that tall due to its head being lowered.
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:01 pm

As Koroseta walks down the trail between the mines and the city of Ironhurst, she hears a snort and rustling in the bushes. Nuanua squawks and flies into the branches of a tree as suddenly a metallic horned goat like creature runs through the bushes coming towards her with the intent of ramming into her. Due to how short a period of time she can react she takes out one piece of her spear and aims it towards the creatures flesh as it charges her. Preparing to stab it.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:11 pm

The creature continues charging and simply lowers his head more and quickly butts up and to the side as it approaches, butting up into the spear and dislodging it from her grasp, sending it flying into the bushes before the creature immediately ducks its head and butts back across towards Koroseta, squarely at her midsection, using the moment it had disarmed her as an opening. The hit is dead on and unavoidable due to how much faster it was than her and her current positioning.

(50 Damage to you, blunt. Calculate how much your armor protects. The following roll of mine determines if you are stunned or not. 1-3 is a stun)
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:11 pm

The member 'NPC Event' has done the following action : Dices roll

'4' : 4
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:40 pm

Koroseta is shocked as the creature easily disarms her and then rams right into her stomach. She coughs in pain and is lucky to have such armor. She claws at the side of the rams head with her armor in an attempt to counter attack it. At the same time she is trying to regain her breath. This was a surprisingly strong and agile creature and she is thinking that she is outmatched here though she is uncertain.

(200-10=190hp) (200-3 Stamina = 197)
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:59 pm

The claw would rake into the side of the creature's neck, drawing a light amount of blood. The animal rears up and bleats before turning around and running up the trail. It comes to a dead stop after one hundred feet and then turns back around, kicking its hoof into the ground and snorting again as it is acting like it is going to charge forward and ram into her again like it had tried to do last time.

(-20 hp)
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:27 pm

Realizing what is happening Koroseta sprints full speed towards a tree in front of her and uses it to hide behind, while looking forward at the creature that was preparing to charge her again. She hopes the tree will be enough of a buffer to prevent it from ramming right into her again. Nuanua is up in a tree squawking and seems to be going from tree to tree to stay near her but it is not in the tree that she is hiding behind.

(190 Health, 192 Stamina.)
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:43 pm

The creature charges forward and rams the tree. As it does so a splintering sound can be heard from the relatively thick trunk and a bunch of leaves shake off from the tree's branches. It locks up its legs and continues pushing. The splintering gets louder as the creature continues pushing and its starting to push back towards Koroseta. After a short time the tree creaks and starts to fall back towards Koroseta.
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:14 am

As the creature rams the tree Koroseta starts to realize exactly how over her head she was. It continues pushing and the tree starts to break and collapse. She darts out from behind the tree and past the creature at full speed. She starts trying to run towards Ironhurst while occassionally looking behind her as she knows that she cannot outrun this creature, but perhaps she can keep finding cover on her way back to Ironhurst.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:54 am

The creature strains and with one last push, pushes the tree over before turning and facing the fleeing Koroseta. It again scratches its front hoove into the ground and then snorts before chasing after her with its head lowered. It is quickly closing in on Koroseta as it is much faster than she is.

(You have 5 more posts of movement towards Ironhurst before you can say that you are at the gates.)
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:47 pm

Koroseta sees that the creature is coming towards her again and she runs a bit further before ducking behind a boulder this time. She is actually afraid of this creature as it is much stronger than she had originally thought it would be. She sees Nuanua fly a bit closer, still trailing behind her which she figures is a good thing as it shouldn't get hurt by this creature that was attacking her. After all, it didn't even seem to be safe for it to be up in the tree.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:59 am