The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

3 posters

Fight practice ( any one)

Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Female Posts : 128

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 100/$1400
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Fight practice ( any one) Empty Fight practice ( any one)

Post  Marga coreta Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:28 am

marga was waiting in the middle of the woods with allot of chakrams and had many stumps set up. she was going to pratice throwing them and hitting her targets.

(this is just for pure pratice of learning to fight or try diffrent ways to use weapons you have.)
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/$1400
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Fight practice ( any one) Empty Re: Fight practice ( any one)

Post  Lilith Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:38 pm

Lilith wandered the woods carefree until she ran into Marga "Oh hi Marga what are you doing out here by yourself?" she asked as she twiddle with her index fingers. Lilith didn't know what to say to Marga to get her attention
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:50 pm

marga looked to lilith who had come out in to the woods. seeing as she had faught with her once she would seem they both needed practice in fighting. she looked tothe targets made of tree stumps. in a bright cheeky sounding tone in her voice. "hiii how are you i remember you from the other day. would you like to practice with me??" she pointed to the targets. the place was a training ground for people.
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:34 pm

Lilith eyes gleam with happiness when Marga asked did she want to practice with her "I would like to Train with you." she said trying to keep calm and not blow up with excitement. Lilith sits and waits for Marga to tell her what to do since she did organize this training session.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:49 pm

"alright now what should we pratice doing? close quarters or ranged battle?" the place had alot of gear laying around but marga had brought her own chakrams she had mad becuase that was her main fighting style. but now she had some larger ones that looked like she could put over her head along with the ones on her wrist. he tone was still a very cheerful one.
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:28 pm

"let practice closer quarter combat so we can get better if we have to fight up close." she said throwing out her sword and shield and grabbing a black katana. "So are we going to fight each other or are we going to practice on something else?" She said looking at a pistol on the ground. Lilith picks up the pistol checking the clip to see it only had twelve bullets left in it "I got my weapons.... never mind I see something else besides this sword." she said grabbing a black and white large blade wrapped in cloth.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:09 pm

(just so you know you still need to use weapons of your level. lol an most guns are like 6 shooters.)

marga put on a pouty looking face looking at lilith. "not going to use the weapons or shield i made for you... i see how it is." she moved some of her smaller chakrams on to her wrists. she got in to a fighting stand with two larger chakrams in her hands. she waited for her to get her weapons. this would be rather intersting as marga still only had cloth clothing on.
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:59 pm

Lilith smiles at Marga when she gives a pouty face" Come on Marga it wouldn't be fair if I used a sword and a shield against you that means I would be able to block your attacks and shield rush you. " she said picking up the blade that she found very interesting the markings on this thing was beautiful. "So shall we begin?" she said readying herself for Marga to attack.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:41 pm

Marga crossed her arm and looked away from Lilith. ‘then I am not fighting you. If you won’t fight me with what I made with my own hands then you don’t really care what happens to anything I make for you.” Marga was hitting this at a personal level saying that. She was acting as if she made it out of love for her but she didn't but what if she had made something out of love for her would she truly just toss it aside?
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:31 pm

Lilith drops the sword and picks up her shield and sword again "I'm sorry that I hurt you. I didn't mean to do it." she said becoming teary eyed. Lilith was a soft nice emotional girl that wants to protect anything that is precious to her. Holding her sword outward pointing towards Marga she begins to gesture for her to come and attack if she wasn't to scary.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:18 pm

marga would then get a stern look and throw one of the chakrams are liliths legs, aiming to wound her oppent so she had the upper hand on agility. This was a kind of a cheap trick but a way of fighting. She waited to see what liliths reaction was after she had throw the chakram making her moves react off of what Lilith planed to do. A good stratagie but the only one she could do as she was a wild mage with very limited magic.
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:32 pm

Lilith blocks crouches down blocking the chakram then runs at Marga stabbing at her. Lilith figured that since she had rings as weapons she couldn't block as well with them against a stabbing attack. Lilith starts to think about advantages that Marga would have over her since her weapon was a up close weapon instead of being both like Marga's weapons are. She knew this wasn't going to be a easy fight against Marga.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:15 pm

(i would be a dick and state lets use stamina costs but i think where this is a ooc fight lets not make it overly complicated yet.)

marga would side set to the outside of the blade to liliths opposet side her shield wason grabing her arm with her left hand she trie to use her agility to land a minor punch on liliths face to make her back off. marga wouldn't feel it at the time but she barley dodged the blade and had a gash on her side. where she wore cloth she was more weaker to bladed weapons. the whole point of grabing liliths sword arm was to keep her close but also t keet it from coming back at her.

(thought this i think we could make dodges and assign propper stamina consuption to them.)
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:15 pm

Lilith feels the punch to the face backing up she pulls away from Marga stumbling to the ground. Lilith licks the blood from her mouth getting back up and running Marga punching at her stomach with her shield arm. Lilith looked at the wound on Marga's side planning to hit her there next after she sees what Marga does.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:06 pm

marga would Duck the shield bash and take her left hand an lashed at margas exspoed legs with one chakram, trying to go for her mobility. marag was also exposed to be hit with the sword because she was so close. but she at least avoided the shield bash but she was close enough to be attacked after her attack.
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:09 am

Lilith feels the blade go across her one of her leg moving the other one back before it came. Lilith then punches Marga in the side where she had her gash. Lilith was enjoying herself with this fight. Lilith mind begins to race with the thoughts of killing any and everything she saw in her sights.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:32 am

marga lets out a grunt from the punch and moves back taking 3 chakrams of one wrist. While getting to her feet she threw the 3of them one after another. She made sure to try to put distance between her and Lilith. This fight was majorly one sided with marga only being a ranged fighter. She had no enchantments to use ether. This fight would be an easy victory for Lilith if she closed in the gap.
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:25 am

Lilith dives out the way concentrating on Marga and figuring out a way to close the gap between them "Is there a reason you are trying to keep me away from you?" she asked smiling knowing the exact reason why Marga wanted her far away. Lilith was getting tired of this game of cat and mouse and she was the cat that couldn't get her prey.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:11 pm

Marga watched liliths movements every step lilith took marga took two. She got more of the chakrams ready to throw at her if she came close enough marga tried to think of a spell she knew she could use agianest her. But so far she was drawing a blank. This wasn’t good marga had a limit on weapons and armor, lilith on the other hand had a shield and sword. The shield and sword where weak, but could easily outlast margas weapons. So for now marga waited for lilith to make the first move. Her face was as if set in stone watching her.
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:18 pm

Lilith begins to walk towards Marga turning into a full sprint. Lilith was preparing herself for a attack by Marga and she knew that with only fourteen chakrams she would have to aim carefully and pick the perfect time to attack. Lilith had her plan in order and was going to carry it out to the fullest.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:49 pm

Marga dis something foolish where she ran at lilith. But at her last sec dropped to the ground and went to trip her with a bit of slide leg trip. This plan was on orthodox as if it failed she was in poised position for a full on sword strike. Marga was going for her ability in agility, over her own brute strength she was trying to make liliths own weight do damage to herself. This plan had high failure rate on it.
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:06 pm

Lilith falls to the ground stopping herself from taking to much damage.  Lilith quickly get up pinning Marga to the ground with her knees on her arms so she couldn't move to get to her chakrams. Lilith had little thought into what she just did except to keep her from using her chakrams and if this didn't work she was going to have to move quickly out the way
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:19 pm

Marga was traped under Lilith, taking this point she kicked at litith back to attempt at making her stubmle forward. This fight was defiantly not as climatic as either would have wanted. So marga just laid there after the kick waiting for whatever would happen next. The fight was most defiantly a poor fight. “I think this proves one thing I don’t have an offence yet to use as a defense.” She panted a little.
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:59 pm

Lilith points her sword at Marga's throat then she gets up putting her sword away and helping Marga up off the ground "Oh my gosh that was the best training I had in a while." Lilith said with enthusiasm. Lilith begins to dust Marga off so they can continue thier training.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:30 am

marga got off the ground and wiped herself off. He eyes closed as she let out a sigh. “tell I am able to enchant some of my weapons and get a few gems I am rather powerless.” Marga didn’t want to admit that but until she had something to work to her advantage she was useless. “so for now you’re going to need to be my shield to keep me from harm’s way if you can handle that.” Saying that she dusted her butt off her tone wasn’t cheery it was rather strict sounding.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content