The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

4 posters

Completing the Quest

Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Male Posts : 376

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Exp 275/ Coin 33375
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Completing the Quest Empty Completing the Quest

Post  Sidney Hawkins Fri May 17, 2013 12:37 am

Sidney walks around looking for the Captain. After a short search he sees him and walks up to him. He takes a note on his notepad showing what he had found and where he had found it. "This is what I have found about the SeaWatch. There is indeed a vulnerable spot that I believe the bandits are unaware of. As far as a reward I'd like the 1k please." Says Sidney to the guard hoping for it to be quick so he could go to sleep.
    Npc Captains
    Level 0 NOOB

Completing the Quest Empty Re: Completing the Quest

Post  Npc Captains Fri May 17, 2013 12:48 am

The Captain looks over the notes. "This is good. Here is your gold." says the Captain as he gives 1000 gold to Sidney. He then looks at him. "I see you came here alone. I'll make sure that the others with you get their rewards as well." The Captain then pockets the notes and summons a guard. He orders the guard to go and give the mission rewards to Tokara, Falabella and Avril.

"After you stay in the inn give this writ to the stableman here in Wyverwynne. It will get you a free rented horse to Mendefera." says the Captain.
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Male Posts : 376

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Exp 275/ Coin 33375
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Fri May 17, 2013 12:56 am

Sidney accepts the gold and the writ. "Thank you Captain. These will come in handy. "I really appreciate you sending the guard to give them those. I think I'm going to head out first thing tomorrow. I have something to do concerning my home town and what happened here has really made me feel I should do it sooner than later." says Sidney.

Sidney then leaves the Captain and heads off towards the inn. He figured he would end up leaving a note with the innkeeper.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Male Posts : 349

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 6 next rest 0 exp/ coin 294500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:27 pm

tokara walks thought the door standing in front of the captain before the captain can speak tokara holds up his hand. “give me the 1000 gold and I will be going got to head back to medefera as soon as possible. I can’t be sitting idly by here I plan on helping the rails expand to here  so we can get this town help faster.” Tokara said that with his arms crossed as he waited for the captain to give him the gold. (just gona do tha captain because I need to head to black smiths too.)

the captain would hand tokara a write for a free horse and a pouch of 1000 gold. Tokara nodded and left for the blacksmiths.

(enter exit)
    Falabella Shire
    Falabella Shire
    Level 4

Female Posts : 260

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ coin 115380
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Falabella Shire Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:58 pm

Following her brother to the Captain in charge of their Quest, Fala figured that someone must have finished the quest, probably Sidney since he disappeared so early. Hearing Tokara's plans, she was excited, he had a plan, all she wanted was to stay with him, so where he went she went. She remembered what the quest rewards were, and had already picked out what she wanted.

"Excuse me, I would like the 10 herbs instead of the money. Can I have 2 Astragalus, 2 European Mistletoe, 2 White Willow, 2 Papaya, 1 Aloe Vera, 1 Chamomille. Thank you"

The guard gathered her herbs from a storage area and handed them to her. As she placed them in her pack, he wrote her a writ for a free horse and gave it to her. She followed Tokara to the Blacksmiths.

((Exit))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:24 am