The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

2 posters

My Recruitment

Lena Savicheva
    Lena Savicheva
    Level 1

Female Posts : 153

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ 1000
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

My Recruitment Empty My Recruitment

Post  Lena Savicheva Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:03 am

Lena strutted down the sidewalks, a huge grin on her face. She loved to window shop while she was running errands. Her body came to an abrupt stop. Her face lit up when she came across the most beautiful golden necklace. She stood by the window and admired it for a couple seconds. Get moving Lena, you have places to be! No more distractions! she thought to herself and forcefully moved her feet forward.

Kai Takeo
    Kai Takeo
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

My Recruitment Empty Re: My Recruitment

Post  Kai Takeo Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:24 am

Kai was wandering in the streets, searching for someone to recruit. Not willing to consider the elderly and children, he debates with himself whether to put women in harms way. His wife would have smacked him, he thinks with a grin. She was as ferocious as they come, and never backed down from a fight... even her last. He notices a rather pretty young woman standing around shopping, she looked able-bodied enough.

He walked up to her as softly as he could, trying to make the ground not shake. He opens the decree given to him and starts to read from it, his voice as deep as a thunder boom out of the blue. "Excuse me, Ma'am, due to the lack of able bodied guards, we are here by recruiting every able body being to take up arms against the masses of monster stirred up by recent events. This order was given by the peacekeepers.” He offers her the token he was told to give her and continues, "If you head to the Guard Barracks, they will take this token and offer you gear, weapons, and a pouch of gold to start your journey. I can take you there if you would like. I have business there also."
    Lena Savicheva
    Lena Savicheva
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lena Savicheva Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:44 am

Lena tisks "Didn't your mother teach you any manners?" she scoffs at him. She turns around to examine the minotaur closely. A smirk apears on Lena's pink lips upon noticing his muscular body. Horns and face like a bull? She was intrigued greatly.
    "Want to introduce yourself before offering me something?" She crosses her arms and lets out a sigh while shaking her head side to side. "Despite your barbarianism, I accept your challenge. These creatures must be annihilated." she announces, offering her hand for a handshake.

Last edited by Lena Savicheva on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kai Takeo
    Kai Takeo
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Kai Takeo Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:14 am

Not expecting her tone, but having heard worse, he doesn't take offense to his potential poor upbringing. After all, there was no way she would know how he was raised. "Forgive me Ma'am, the guard who recruited me did not give his name, so it didn't seem necessary. My name is Kai Takeo Fayshade of Atrum. I was raised by emyssary teachers, so I do not believe my education was lacking in manners, at least no one has mentioned that before. And your name is?"

He accepts her offered hand, shaking it gently. Looking at their hands, it was almsot funny. Her hand had almost dissapeared inside of his, he would have to make sure not to shake too hard. In his other hand, he is still holding the token for her to take. "I hope you do not link 'barbarianism' with the Minotaur race, it would make me sad to think I was the cause of the thing my parents worked so hard to correct."
    Lena Savicheva
    Lena Savicheva
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lena Savicheva Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:45 am

A huge smile appears on Lena's face. In her mind she contrasts her small hand to his. It seemed to be over twice the size of her's. Warm and furry, it reminded her of a stuffed animal she had in her bedroom. The thought made a soft laugh escape her lips. "My, my, what large hands you have!" Lena raised her left hand to retrieve the token.
    "Well 'Kai Takeo Fayshade of Atrum', you can simply call me Lena." she says in a cheery voice while giving his hand a firm grasp. "Savagery manifests itself in many different ways, my friend. It ignores race and language, and so, I find no link between descendance and barbarianism. " she states, placing her right hand akimbo on her hips.
    Kai Takeo
    Kai Takeo
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Kai Takeo Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:33 am

"Miss Lena, I am pleased to meet you." Smiling at her comment about his hands, "From where I stand, you are the one with small hands. Shall we head out Ma'am?" he asks, gesturing the way to the Barracks. "I shall go with you. My quest is complete, and I must inform them."

Kai walks beside her, not infront; he doesn't want to appear that he has no manners again. He starts to think about this woman in the Barracks and suppresses a shudder. Hopefully she wont insult the Captain into punching her out like he did with that man Robbie.

(topic exit)
    Lena Savicheva
    Lena Savicheva
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lena Savicheva Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:51 am

"Lead the way, Kai, if I may call you that."
    Lena follows besides him, struggling a bit to keep up with his large, long legs. She hums a song to herself softly while her mind can only imagine what awaits her. She simply hopes for the best since it is now her duty to take up this call to arms.

(Topic exit)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:20 am