The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

+16
Shorty
Enz Zziio
Alexi Abramov
Falabella Shire
Remy Laroque
NPC Event
Xantrex
forty
Saori Pegason
Tess Crosszeria
Lilith
Marga coreta
Koroseta Mauiliu
NPC Blacksmith
Tokara Shire
Sidney Hawkins
20 posters

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use)

Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Female Posts : 366

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 2 Empty Re: Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use)

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:41 pm

Koroseta enters Glaidus workshop and asks the Dwarf how much it would be to use his smithing facilities. Upon hearing that the facilities would be free to use she decides to use them. She doesn't bother using a smithing apron even though Glaidus tries to get her to use. She then asks Glaidus if there is a specific furnace she should use to smelt down her weapons. He points to a furnace in a corner and she goes to it.

She puts her large sword and mace into the furnace and starts to melt it down. As she waits for it to melt down she talks to Glaidus about mining spots. He hands her a writ saying she can use a mining spot outside of the city. She thanks him and then he asks what she is making. She says she is going to make at least 2 short swords and isn't sure what she will make other than that.

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 2 3393708228 (Now 16)

Last edited by Koroseta Mauiliu on Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 2 Empty Re: Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use)

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:31 pm

Koroseta thinks for a while on what to do while she waits for the metal to melt. She then asks if she can look through Glaidus' molds. With his permission she looks through some molds and brings out a sai mold and a kodaichi mold. She then finds a knife mold and a spear mold. She thinks for a minute and then grabs a metal rod mold as well.

Glaidus mentions that it has been a while since he had seen any of those molds used as they are more common weapons in Ventus.

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 2 3393708228 (Now 17)
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:13 pm

Koroseta comments about being surprised that weapons of the like are not more common around Humus. She then checks on the metal and sees that it is almost finished melting, but is not ready yet. She then makes conversation with Glaidus about random things waiting for the metal to melt. She notices that he is extremely interested in what she is making. She supposes that Glaidus is just rather bored and therefore has nothing better to do.

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 2 3393708228 (18)
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:09 pm

Koroseta then grabs a kodaichi mold, knife mold, metal rod mold, and a sai mold and brings them over near the furnace. She grabs some gloves and then pours some of the now molten metal into each of the four molds. She then returns the rest of the molten metal so that it will stay heated. Now she must wait for that to cool down, so she takes the arrows she had been given out. She sets twelve of them aside and starts removing their heads.

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 2 3393708228 (19)
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:42 am

She successfully removes the twelve arrow heads and places them in with the molten metal so that they too melt down. As the arrow heads melt in with the rest of the metal and the molds cool she looks for a couple of other molds. She finds two arrow head molds, each different and brings them near the others. Each mold has room for 6 arrow heads. She pours some of the metal into the two arrow head molds. One is for blunt tipped arrows and the other is for piercing arrows. She then places the molten metal back in the furnace so that the arrow heads she had put in can melt.

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 2 3393708228 (20)
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:27 pm

Koroseta waits for the arrow heads to melt and continues to wait for the molds to cool down. As she waits she leans back against a wall and closes her eyes. To her this was like a break of some kind and was relaxing even though she was in a place so warm. To her it was a lot like the climate of her home land back in igneus. If she truly wanted to it would be extremely easy to just fall asleep as she was.

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 2 3393708228 (21)
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:58 pm

Koroseta empties the molds that had now cooled and then refills the knife, kodaichi and sai mold and tries to let the metal cool. She then separates the rod at the center with a chisel and hammer. Then she starts working on the freshly cooled yet still moldable weapons, perfecting them to her liking while still waiting for the others to cool. She couldn't wait until she was finished and could check out the local guilds. As a mercenary it wouldn't be hard for her to start earning some money.

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 2 3393708228 (22)
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Koroseta Mauiliu Fri May 03, 2013 7:20 pm

Koroseta finishes everything and then talks to Glaidus about mining. She gets a writ from him giving her permission to mine the local mine. She then thanks him and leaves with all of her weapons and her gear and sheathes.

(Cop out post to free up the topic)
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Female Posts : 128

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 100/$1400
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Sat May 04, 2013 8:21 pm

Marga finally made her way in two the blacksmiths shop, she was dripping sweat from lifting the hammer so far. Looking around she looked for the head of this place, she had to ask if she could have the hammer reworked or melted down for the metal. She found gladius and had a small talk with him he pointed to the set of aprons and leather gloves, telling her she can use whatever she wanted in the shop just don’t break any thing. she went over to the rack and got herself a black smiths apron and gloves, it covered her whole chest and legs so no slag would splash on to her.

Now was time to work, she once again lifted the hammer and had it put in to a large melting pot. It would take a little bit as she pumped the bellows to heat the melting fires. The hammer would slowly melt as she went and got herself some ingot molds. Being so lose to such a heated area was making her sweat like crazy.

Gladius soon came over and told her if anyone else came in to help them with their gear as they are short handed in the shop.

+1 blacksmithing (16) Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 2 3393708228
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/$1400
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Sat May 04, 2013 8:44 pm

Lilith walks into the blacksmith looking at all the stuff in there"Hello is anyone here I would like to have my sword fixed up." She said softly. Lilith didn't like the blacksmiths place it scared her deeply, but she liked the stuff in the shop. Lilith turns towards the exit watching everybody walk by the shop hoping someone would come and serve her. Lilith couldn't wait to get to her job as a doctor."Boy I can't wait to see what my first job is when I get to the hospital." she said out loud drifting of into a daze. Lilith was the one to get confuse real easy when it came to something she liked.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Sat May 04, 2013 8:54 pm

marga heard some one walk in over the roar of the furnaces flame. “umm who wants help??” she walked to where Lilith could see her, as she kept pumping the furnaces bellows to keep the flames hot to melt her hammer. Marga wasn’t really happy about the fact she had to help others in the shop. She checked her hammer as it was just starting to glow bright red it was going to soon start melting. It was tough work pumping those bellows. She head beads of sweat all over her, adding to her smell. She was going to need a bath so badly.

Stamina training (+.5) Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 2 2826187889
    Blacksmithtrainign(17) Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 2 3393708228
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Sat May 04, 2013 9:11 pm

Lilith turns around to Marga eyes glistening when she sees Marga" Um hello... I need to get a better sword and I need a shield thank you in advance." Lilith said in a low voice turning a little red in the face. Lilith walks slowly towards Marga handing her the sword. Lilith didn't look at Marga when she handed her the sword due to her turning red in the face. "Um excuse me how long is it going to take to make these items? I'm not rushing you are anything I just want to go to work soon." Lilith said facing the exit. She was feeling alittle embarrass that she was blushing at someone who was so cute to her. What is wrong with you Lilith no one has ever made you blush like this before she thought to herself
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Sat May 04, 2013 9:38 pm

Breaking away from pumping the bellows marga takes the sword. She looked at it, it was a dinky thing. “sorry i can only make a shield if I have any extra metal from this sword. However you’re in luck I got a weapon with so much excess weight I could make a shield for you, for a price.” Marga was trying to shake this girl down for money, then again it was in her nature to do cruel things. Making sure the girl would have to pay her something for her work, marga dropped the sword in to the melting pot and turned her back on the girl letting her back side be seen to the girl.

Marga pumped the bellows more and soon the metal would be all melted, but at this point marga wouldn’t be getting smithing but stamina training. The liquid metal would be poured in to 15 one pound ingots and the remaining 5 pounds would be poured in to a basic should mold. The job was taking a lot out of her she needed a drink of water.

But seeing how shy this girl seemed maybe marga could get some use out of her, as she quite cold hearted maybe she could get the girl to be her pack mule. Marga just grined a little at the thought of having someone do her biddings.

Staminataining (+.5= 1 point to stamina) Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 2 2826187889

Pouring molds (18) Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 2 3393708228
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Sat May 04, 2013 11:03 pm

"How much do I oh you for your work?" Lilith said pulling out her pouch getting some gold out to pay her. Lilith walks outside the shop going to get something to drink "Um excuse me again I know you are working, but is there anything I could get you since you are working so hard for me?" Lilith said before leaving the blacksmith for awhile. Lilith was going to take this time to get her some armor. Lilith starts to think of ways that she could get with the girl.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Sun May 05, 2013 1:46 pm

Marga responded to the girl when she asked the gold question. “every gold coin you have is my severances pay.” She went to the ingots of iron wan they were slowly cooling off and the basic shield mold was still piping hot should she wouldn’t be able to work on anything just yet, so taking this time to take a break she walked over to a quencher troth and splashes some dirty water on her face but it cooled her oh so much. She did this as the other girl left the shop. “ugh this is hard work… how do the dwarfs do this day in and day out.” She wiped one are crossed her forehead, Looking to where her armor was she decided to look it over.

Walking over she lifted the chaps, not much to them but the harden leather legs could make a good bra. She then thought maybe to shorten them up to be more like shorts, this would have to do tell she came in too more money to get some nice gear. The mage robes however where just fine the way there where as they did stink but it was better than nothing.
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Sun May 05, 2013 4:24 pm

Lilith comes back with some clean drinking water. Looking at Marga wet dirty body" Um do you want some water and I can't give you all my gold I'm going to need it, but I can work for you as long as you need my service." Lilith said to Marga handing her some water. Lilith knew this would be a perfect time to get close to her. Lilith starts to daze off spilling her own water on Marga "I am so sorry I didn't me to spill my water on you." Lilith starts to cry due to the fact that she felt bad that she just spilled water on somebody.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Sun May 05, 2013 5:29 pm

marga was iritadted with this girl who was so whiny, then when she heard her offer her services she wondered maybe it could work out. Now only if she didn’t cause a scene she thought then she had water splashed on her. the girl started to cry it started to make people look. marga grabbed the girl close marga being smaller. Marga whisper thought her three smiling at other people. “shut up and don’t make a scene and you can work it off.” Last thing she wanted was to draw unwanted attention.

The iron ingots where still cooling.
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Sun May 05, 2013 6:28 pm

Lilith starts to dry the tears from her face "Okay I will not mess up anymore." Lilith said going to sit down waiting for Marga to tell her what to do. Lilith was going to start thinking of Marga as her master. Lilith was glad that this was going exactly as she plan in her head. "Is there anything that I can do for you because your will is my command until I pay off everything I owe you." Lilith said hoping that she don't leave this girl's side. Lilith was beginning to fall in love with this girl "Um if I may ask what is your name?"
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Sun May 05, 2013 11:32 pm

Marga pulled away from the girl and ignored her question. “just sit down and be happy I am letting you come with me.” She said that as she put the gear down and got a tongs and a hammer and lifted the glowing red shield burn it to a anvil and started to pound on it, tink tink tink is all that could be heard. The sield would take some time to fully forge out. As she worked it she paid more attention to the shield.

The shield would be cured a little and the handle attached to it. it was a pretty lame looking shield. But it was the best this one could do with what she had, or her skill level.

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 2 3393708228 (19)
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Mon May 06, 2013 6:47 pm

Lilith watches as all the people walk around outside "So where are we going as our first quest huh?" she asked laying down on the bench in the blacksmith workshop. Lilith was tired of waiting on her Sword and Shield to finish "Oh my gosh how long is it going to take?" She said to herself. Lilith soon falls asleep on the bench.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Mon May 06, 2013 7:58 pm

Marga didn’t hear the girl speak as she pounded that last bit to the shield. Having put a handle on it she held it in her own arm. Crude but effective enough to work, she turned and saw the girl sleeping on the bench walking over to her she drops the shield on the ground in front of the girl. This would make a loud noise. “I see sleeping on the job eh? Get me some drinking water I been working for nothing so far.” She said that and stood there.

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 2 3393708228 (20 blacksmithing)
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Mon May 06, 2013 8:12 pm

Lilith jumps up nodding at Marga's request she starts to sprint off going to get Marga some cool water "Here is your water. It is nice and cold." She said panting softly the run to the water was quick and energy wasting. Lilith felt like she was going to die on the inside, but this was all for the girl who stood in front of her.

Stamina(.5)
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Mon May 06, 2013 10:26 pm

Marga took a bit of a sip then dumped it over her head. The water drenches her hair it was hot by the forge. “Get me more.” She gave the cup back and began working on the sword. The heating and banging Marga was dripping sweat she started the feel some of her fine ventus clothing stick to her. Man she needed a bath too, this day was going to work the hell out of her. but she continued to work, she might be evil hearted but the fine craft of blacksmithing was a good skill for her.

Glaidus' Workshop (Open for future use) - Page 2 3393708228 (21)
    Tess Crosszeria
    Tess Crosszeria
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tess Crosszeria Mon May 06, 2013 10:52 pm

Tess walks in the blacksmith shop swinging the busted longsword. "Geez this thing isn't going to work to well for me she said swinging it some more times. Tess knew this sword was going to be useless if it wasn't fixed up. "Hey I need some assistance. I need to get a Iron Kodachi." she said sitting on the bench getting out 250 gold pieces. Tess wasn't a fool she knew the price of weapons.
    weapon(.5)
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Mon May 06, 2013 11:27 pm

Lilith look Marga's butt as it was wet bending down Lilith stares at it until she runs out the workshop going to get more water. Lilith thoughts were racing at the thought of Marga's butt being almost visible in the thin clothes. Lilith returns quicker then she did last time looking at her butt still, but stops to give her the water "I will clean up the shop while you work." she said getting on her hands and knees cleaning up the water looking under the little layer of clothes and moves in closer to her butt, but moves away quick enough to avoid getting caught
    Stamina(.5)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:40 am