The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

2 posters

Seeking a fight

Enz Zziio
    Enz Zziio
    Level 2

Female Posts : 117

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/$150
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Seeking a fight - Page 2 Empty Re: Seeking a fight

Post  Enz Zziio Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:11 am

flicking her tongue in the air... she continued along stretching her arms out to the side her fingers brushing along the trunk of a tree as she passed it... plucking some moss out of her claw... her tail swaying left and right, the tip twitching occasionally, her claws of her toes digging in the dirt as she walked leaving marks in the ground... one that no other than a reptilian could make. her ears perked back and slightly against her head... she felt a drop of rain fall on her head... enz looking up... she had missed the strom clouds coming out of the south... they were thunder heads.... there was gonna be lightning tonight
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:11 am

The member 'Enz Zziio' has done the following action : Dices roll

'20 Side' : 2
    Enz Zziio
    Enz Zziio
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Enz Zziio Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:46 pm

It did not take long for it to begin pouring rain... her scales shimmering the faint light as they were sopping wet... a rolling boom in the distance as lighting flashed across the sky... an occasional splash as her bare raptor like feet sploshed in a little pool of water... the wet ground making a wet squishing noise under her feet... Enz continued to walk along... the sound of rain hitting the leaves of bush's and tree's and upon the bark of trees and the stumps, logs, and rocks upon the ground... the smell... smelled like nature... it was so much sweeter than the smell of pollution in the cities..
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:46 pm

The member 'Enz Zziio' has done the following action : Dices roll

'20 Side' : 20
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:29 pm

(I know you were looking for a fight but it's a Stat/Skill boost event with a little bit of fighting to likely be in it.)

After a while as Enz continues walking in the rain looking for a fight, she can hear a metallic sound ahead of her through some bushes. It sounded the most like someone sharpening a blade.

Enz Zziio
    Enz Zziio
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Enz Zziio Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:34 pm

Enz stopped when she heard something... it sounded like someone sharpening a blade... wielding her sword-staff, in hand... cautiously makes her way around the bush... keeping an careful eye on her surrounding ears perked up to listen for the slightest of sounds under the beating of rain and booming of thunder... walking around the bush... she jumped around sword-staff at the ready, with a low hissing growl to let them know she was quite able to defend herself.
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:01 pm

As Enz jumped around the bush, she would see a chubby man wearing robes who had medium lengthed, spiky, black hair. He looked up at her, but he didn't show that he was jumped by her sudden presence. He put away the whetstone that he had been using to sharpen his Katana. The katana looked like it was rather ornate and the man looked like he had seen a lot of battle. His expression as he looks at her is not one of anger or dislike, it's just neutral.

Good day to you too. he says with some sarcasm. Are you here for a fight, a spar, to rob me or did you just happen across me? I'm alright with whatever you say. As he finishes saying this he stands up and holds his katana out. While he may have gotten into a battle stance, it was a defensive one as he hadn't been looking for a fight.
    Enz Zziio
    Enz Zziio
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Enz Zziio Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:14 pm

enz lowered her staff blade just slightly... well... this was no bandit... she did not know who this was... tilting her head, looking at his blade... he looked like he seen a lot of battles...

"I was looking for some bandits... make the roads a bit more safe... but it looks like you can handle yourself... so yea... i was looking for a fight... but i was not expecting someone like you... perhaps we can spar... teach a young reptillian a few tricks.... unless i overestimate you and your not some warrior is pick you out to be" enz giggled joking a bit... though she did not know if this person was a hostile or just some traveler she just happened across
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:26 pm

As she lowers her blade slightly so does he. Yes, the bandits can be annoying, to those who aren't prepared for them. He then seems to think for a second. A spar? Why not? It would do me some good. I'll try to teach you as we go if you wish, that is if you aren't too hopeless. You'd have a lot of company in that regard though. Most of my subordinates were hopeless when I was a Captain in the Guard.

This man seemed arrogant and a little overly self-assured, but if what he was saying about having been a Captain in the guard was true, he would be a good person to learn from.
    Enz Zziio
    Enz Zziio
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Enz Zziio Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:40 pm

"well then..." enz said with a smile

twirling her sword-staff in hand before holding the handle with both hands in a offensive stance... her tail swaying back and forth, she side stepped into a more open area, "any training i can get will be good, and i am sure i am better than any rook that has ever stepped foot in your courtyard." Enz said confidentially

spinning the blade elegantly around her body before holding it at her waist level on blade pointing at the captain the other pointing back, the sword-staff angled so the rear was pointing to the ground, her ears perks forward her central hetero-chormia eyes (avatar pic) keeping a close watch on him
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:15 pm

The man holds his defensive stance. Is that so. If that is the case then you should have no problem if it is you that is the one that attacks. Perhaps I can aid you in pointing out any openings that present themselves when you do so. Also, fight with the intent to kill. After all, my swordsmanship is the reason I had been promoted to Captain.

The man has a 3/4 stance and is holding the Katana with two hands.
    Enz Zziio
    Enz Zziio
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Enz Zziio Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:29 pm

Enz smiled a bit taking a a single step forward before running a couple steps and leaping at him in a spinning motion to swing her sword-staff at him, both blades would come up diagonal-vertical at the captain, the blades singing in the air as she moved them fast with a blur.

blade 1 is top blade one that normaly points forward or up... blade two is the back blade or the bottom that faces back... ok... she is swinging it or 3/4 spining it at the person... blade one is slashing via blade back (serrated) blade two following short after... landing blade two is pointing at the enemy to his right where she can possible reverse her swing and attack vie blade 2 to blade 1 if he got too close.

Seeking a fight - Page 2 Th0atx10

her feet landing with a sploshing squish in the soaked ground her claws digging in the ground.. here eyes carefully planted on the captains weapon ears perked forward, she was being extra cautious... if he is who he sais he is... if he wanted... she would be diced reptilian meat for dinner... reptile finger steaks... 100 or so pounds of it.

~~~

Stamina -10

health: 100/100
    Stamina: 50/60
    magic: 45/45
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:53 pm

he watcher her attack it was so open he couldn't help but take the opening, as soon as she jumped he lunged to her opening. her swords at the angle it was going at left her open, but her jump really left her open. once behind her he slashed her back with the back of his blade, it would feel like being whipped. "your to open. you don't jump for a first attack." the fact he was able to get behind her in one movement showed he had some speed and skill.

(sorry i read your pm and went off it. )
    Enz Zziio
    Enz Zziio
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Enz Zziio Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:56 pm

enz stepped forward a couple quick steps spinning her blade like a fan behind her as she spun to face the captain... she felt the tip of his blade barely skid across her scales... very close.

"That would have been a dash..." enz corrected.

enz then pushed her right leg back and skidded across the wet ground slashing her blades horizontally across belly level at the captain, enz kicking off again to skid again as blade two followed blade one in its path horizontal across belly level, enz halting returning her blades back defensively..

*Stamina -10

Health: 100/100
    Stamina: 40/60
    Magic: 45/45
    NPC Event
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

Post  NPC Event Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:21 am

Enz, was a okay fighter but it was time to really show her, her true weakness. The captain quickly waited tell she was close, her blades in reach of his. “double strike!” he muttered as he swung his sword twice with great speed and slowly sheathed his sword. What he did was cut enz blades off at the handled of the sword. “your some what of a noob still. Your weapon was your weakness. The fact you even stepped foot outside the city walls with such a pathetic excuse of a weapon is beyond me. But i will give you some pointers.” the captain would begin to talk about a style of sword play. Upon his end he wrote out on a slip of paper. “here take this to the blacksmiths.” it was a note saying glaidus owed him. It was for a free repair of a weapon. With this the captain left her with some new found knowledge of sword fighting.

(enz gets event +5 to weapons and 50 exp)
    Enz Zziio
    Enz Zziio
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Enz Zziio Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:46 pm

after the battle was over, enz merely looked at her weapon.. "meh... figures..." she joked to herself... "but that wont happen when I learn to temper my weapons... and that seven fold method I heard rumors about..." enz said... trying to ignore the mans ego... enz listened to the man as he explain sword fighting techniques... and then gave her a voucher to get the weapon repaired...

"thanks..." she said, "i'll be sure to do that... and if we cross paths again... it will be the day I have a much better weapon." enz said with a grin before heading back to town which was really not that far... just that she came back in on the opposite side of the town this time....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content