The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

3 posters

The Wild One Becomes Tame...

Semerra
    Semerra
    Level 0 NOOB

Female Posts : 4

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

The Wild One Becomes Tame... Empty The Wild One Becomes Tame...

Post  Semerra Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:10 pm

The moon begins to rise as the sunsets and this is when Semerra, the Wild Elf, decides to start her journey. She is only wearing clothing of leaf and vine, so she is barely covered up. She makes her way out of the forest and rushes into the nearest city. Since she has never seen a city in her life, she waits just outside the walls, assuming she will be harmed on sight if she trespasses. She shouts out into the streets, hoping for someone to allow her passage. "H-hello? Anyone there?!"
    Npc Captains
    Level 0 NOOB

The Wild One Becomes Tame... Empty Re: The Wild One Becomes Tame...

Post  Npc Captains Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:33 pm

Soon a ghostly blue light would be on the elf women. The blueish like was that of a guard in night armor. The ember of blue fire on his shoulder shined on her. “ma'am if you are new to this city in order to join the recruitment go to the barracks.” the night guard was not as formal as his day time counter part. He pointed to a few signs. “follow the signs to the barracks.” the night guard would soon walk off but stop an return and handed Semerra a token that as meant to be shown to the barrack guards. “here this is to get your gear to aide in the fight.” the guard left the elf to travel her own way.

https://theeighthcontinent.rpg-board.net/f68-the-guard-s-barracks to quickly jump there after your net post.
    Semerra
    Semerra
    Level 0 NOOB

Female Posts : 4

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Semerra Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:39 pm

"Th-the fight? Wait wha-" She didn't even manage to finish her question before the guard walked away and left her clueless. But none-the-less, she walked into the town and made her way to the barracks where she displayed the token to one of the men on duty and gave them an anxious look. "I umm... What fight was I directed to join? I'm not as much of a fighter as I am a lover...."
    forty
    forty
    Admin

Male Posts : 437

Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  forty Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:55 pm

(this is just a offer from the other members. join the help wanted in barracks.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:52 pm