The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

4 posters

Shopping

Falabella Shire
    Falabella Shire
    Level 4

Female Posts : 260

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ coin 115380
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Shopping Empty Shopping

Post  Falabella Shire Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:29 pm

Entering the Stables again, she looks around this time not to rent horses to drag the horse killer body but for accessories to make her riding easier.  She spotted a small saddle that should fit her pony just fine.  There were more in stock than she'd thought.  Maybe rich families had ponies or young horses that their children rode on for training.  She took the saddle down and put in on a railing with 2 saddle bags.  

"I'd like the saddle and both bags... and how much for 10lbs of horse grain/feed and a bushel of apples?" she asked the stable master.

"5000g for the Saddle, 10,000 for both Bags, 500 gold for 10lbs of feed... with that sized pony it should last you at least 10 days... and 120 gold for a bushel of 12 apples."

Paying out 15620gold, she straps everything up onto Arakot and puts the feed in one saddle bag and the apples in the other.  "Thank you, those Draft horses we rented should be coming back very shortly, they're all fine... just still working the last I saw."  With her business done, Falabella rides Ara out of the Stables, off to her next destination.

((Exit))
    Falabella Shire
    Falabella Shire
    Level 4

Female Posts : 260

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ coin 115380
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Shopping Empty Re: Shopping

Post  Falabella Shire Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:49 pm

Not expecting to be back so soon, she didn't want to make this trip last any longer than it needed to be.

"Here's 3 of the 4 Draft horses that were rented out. The fourth one is still with my brother, he will be in later with that horse himself. They did good work and deserve a rest after the burden they hauled into town. Thank you again."

She left the 3 horses with the stable master and left riding Arakot.

((Exit))
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Male Posts : 349

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 6 next rest 0 exp/ coin 294500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:47 pm

Riding in to the stables on the horse that was seemingly friendly to him. He decided on the way to the stables he would keep this horse. Dismounting in the stables tokara begun to look the horse over. It was a mare, large might be a shire breed. The socks were pluffy and the hooves where in good shape. Then come the stable master. “there my prized mare.... what you doing with her??” the man seemed to have not noticed she was rented out.

“i had my sister rent some drafts and this one got mixed in the bunch. But now shes seems to have a liking for me.” said tokara as he stood towering over the man. Taking out some gold tokara looked at the man. “i am in need of a horse of her size and I will pay you 10000 gold for her.” with that tokara also took out another 5k. “this id payment for the rented horse that died.”

the stable master took the 15k. “fine but now you need to also buy the accessory. One draft saddle is 10k, her feed is 1k, and a saddle bag well that is 9k. So that’s another... 20k you owe me sir.” the stable master would rub the gold. And the mare would shake her head grunting.

“ok fine 20k it is...” tokara took out another 20k and held it over the man. “get me the gear.” the man would look at him and turn and get a saddle and saddle bag. Then he got the feed. “here you go.” as he said that tokara handed him the gold, the stable master ran off. Tokara saddled his horse up. Now he needed to name her. Once she was all saddled up he rode her off now as his own mount. Crackers looked round out of the bag panting enjoying the air flow.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:38 pm

soon came a site to behold again tokara came riding in with soot, and crackers in his bag. looking to the men in the front of the place. "is there a wagon i can buy off you that's big enough for soot?" tokara looked down at then and two of them looked to tokara. "we might but its not gonna come as cheap as your might be hoping." tokara felt a deep feeling in his gut it was gonna cost him a good amount.

"the wagons gonna cost you 200,000 gold, yep that much." tokara let out a cough as he heard that. thinking it over he decide it would be fore the best. "deal hook me up." he got off his horse and waited for the wagon.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:17 pm

soon after counting out the 200000 gold tokara waited for his wagon to come. soot was close but but all of her gear but the reins where taken off. waiting for the wagon tokara was playing with crackers in his pouch. the little puppy was nawing at his large fingers under the monster metal mittens. rackers was playing and then started to bark at tokaras hand and growl a little.

soon four men cam out and harnessed soot up and pulled out a wagon that tokara was paying for. "here you go." the got soot all hooked up and showed tokara how to do every thing. tokara thank them and climbed up in to the wagon, he then put every thing for oot in the back of it and kepted crackers in his pouch. he slowly drove soot to the gate to wait for sidney and remy.
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Male Posts : 376

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Exp 275/ Coin 33375
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:45 pm

Sidney walks up to where Tokara is waiting with the cart. He nimbly jumps into the back. He is mumbling the whole time. So you were the one who sent that guy? Seemed a little shady if you ask me. I guess he's better than that jackass shopkeeper though. Even though he just met back up with Tokara, Sidney still is focused mostly on griping to himself about the assinine shopkeeper that kept calling him a whore for no apparent reason.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:11 pm

tokara was playing with crackers in his pouch. this would be the first time crackers would have seen sidney, and he barked at him quite like a puppy. "quite crackers...." tokara said as he looked back at sidney, his leather cloak covered most of his head. "remy found you it seems. don't worry to much about him, he dont seem up to any thing. if he was he has seen my swords true power and dont think he would want that brought down on him." tokara noticed crackers got loose, and ran up to sidney in the back of that cart. "meet crackers... found him after i killed a horsekiller." tokara said waiting for remy. his metor sword was behind him in the seat of the wagon and his two new iron weapons where in the back with sidney along with all of soots riding gear. some of it would make a good seat for the ride. the little begal of a puppy sniffed sidneys leather armor up and down as if he was interested in the armor.
    Sidney Hawkins
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

Male Posts : 376

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Exp 275/ Coin 33375
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Sidney Hawkins Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:41 am

After listening to what Tokara had to say about Remy, Crackers the Beagle and the Horse Killer, Sidney holds out his hand for Crackers to sniff before he would go to pet him.  Hi Crackers.  

Sidney then focuses on the other parts of what Tokara had to say.  Well, if you trust him, I can too.  Sheesh though, you killed a Horse Killer?  That makes me killing that angry Minotaur without getting a scratch look like nothing.

Thinking about how Tokara usually ran in a group Sidney then asks, Who else was there to help you with it?  Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that you're the one who dealt the damage.  He says the last part genuinely as he had been in a party with Tokara before.
    Remy Laroque
    Remy Laroque
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 4 Next Rest! 100 exp/4.7k
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Remy Laroque Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:59 am

Remy heads towards the cart not hearing the conversation that Tokara and Sidney had been having. He jumps into the back of the cart as well. I'm ready whenever you're both ready. It's on the road to the northwest. It isn't far out and there should be a singe mark on one of the trees about head-level that indicates that we're near the spot. He hopes that it will be easy to see. He knows that it should be, but you never know.
    Tokara Shire
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Tokara Shire Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:25 am

tokara looked to Sidney an crackers didn't mind the petting. in fact the puppy laid right down next to Sidney growling for attention. before Remy had come tokara explained how he met Remy. "oh yeah i dealt the damage, but Remy was able to distract the thing quite well. its how i first met him. also the thing did a good number on my armor, and a couple ribs." then when remy jumped in to the cart. "alright here we go.." the did a sound and soot started to move, they where off to the place. (exit with every one.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:32 am