The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

News for Everyone! Library Book

Falabella Shire
    Falabella Shire
    Level 4

Female Posts : 260

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ coin 115380
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

News for Everyone!  Library Book Empty News for Everyone! Library Book

Post  Falabella Shire Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:30 pm

ok, everyone... the Books in the Library are on the verge of being mandatory... if you do not know what it is... check out mine here Book of Falabella this is located in the Library in Skills/Spells & Equipment

now, it's really simple to do, and it's so handy for finding your stuff quickly, I put a link to my Book in my signature.  Now when I want to find my spells because I can't remember the exact mana cost or something, I just click into the book, and click the link that leads to my spell that I placed inside my Book

Very simple to do

Start out in any order you want, I don't care... armor first, or weapons, etc.etc. just make sure they are divided so they are easy to find.

to add a link, super easy... when posting... see the bottom row of... things lol... where you Bold or Underline, or change your font color... anyways... it's the 3rd from the left on the bottom row beneath the Underline thingy.  It will pop up a little box that has 2 rows.  in the top row, it will have http:... that is where you will copy paste your spell or ability or armor or whatever into (when u click inside the box the http that was there will disappear so u don't have to worry about deleting it or anything.  Now the bottom row is where you type in what it was "Damaging Needles" or whatnot...

Any questions, reply to topic instead of PMing me, someone else may be able to answer as well so it's not just me =)

I know it's a little time consuming, especially if you have a lot of weapons or spells... but it's SO worth it to not have to go searching through All the spells/weapons/etc. just to find one of yours.  

And this is stuff that you created or use, not everything that belongs to others... but if you use something that was created by someone else and have gotten permission to use, then u may link it

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:00 pm