The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

2 posters

Lilith's Task

Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/$1400
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Lilith's Task Empty Lilith's Task

Post  Lilith Sat May 11, 2013 11:31 pm

Lilith sits waiting for her guide so she can get her job done then move on to seducing Marga "I so had her in my hands until that bully interrupted us." she said starting to cry as she pats her hands on the ground "I wonder how many rooms he have in this place that I need to mop.
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

Lilith's Task Empty Re: Lilith's Task

Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg Sun May 12, 2013 12:11 am

((After 5 posts in a row of working let me know and I will reply and bring you back to ronsenberg))

Another butler leads Lilith to the kitchen. "This is where the cleaning needs to be done. Once you are done just let me know and I will take you back to Mr. Von Ronsenberg so you can be paid. I'll be over here washing dishes." The butler showed absolutely no response to Lilith's act of overemotion or whatever was supposed to be going on with her. He was not paid to do that so it was not his concern, or so that's what he believed.
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Sun May 12, 2013 1:22 am

Lilith walks into the kitchen looking at the floor grabbing herself a bucket and mop filling the bucket up with water and adding in some soap. Dipping the mop in the hot water she starts to mop the floor. Lilith was going to finish so she wouldn't be left behind by Marga.
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Sun May 12, 2013 1:37 am

Marga cleans the kitchen taking off her shoes and running back and forth drying the kitchen floor. Breathing hard she gets up and moves into the next area that needed cleaning this was going to take her little to no time to clean "This has to be a walk in the park forreal." she said as she enters the dinning room sweeping all the solid hard pieces into a dustpan to Mop the dinning room floor. Lilith begins to daydream about Marga in her sexy maid outfit getting all sweaty and dirty "Oh my gosh Marga you are so Hot." she said stopping and taking a breather.
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Sun May 12, 2013 2:23 am

Lilith knocks over the bucket when she gets back to work looking at the spilled water all over the floor "Oh no I can't just leave this water here." she said running back into the kitchen to get some clean water. She retrieves the water and continues cleaning the dinning room floor. Lilith starts to go back daydreaming about Marga coming into the Kitchen and taking her into the bathroom into the bathtub so they could have a shower together. Lilith knew that if this ever happened then she would be in heaven, but apparently it wasn't going to happen anytime soon.
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Sun May 12, 2013 2:30 am

Lilith was starting to get bored with cleaning the floors and she wanted to get a move on with Marga. Lilith begins to dry the floor of the dinning room so she could move on to another room and get it done so she can leave this place with Marga. Suddenly someone enter the kitchen after leaving the outside tracking dirt all over the floor. This was starting to get aggravating "Hey you I know you know you are tracking dirt and mud all over this floor that I just cleaned. How would you like it if I walked all through your work site and didn't give to shits huh?" Lilith said with her eyes narrowing in anger.
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Sun May 12, 2013 2:38 am

The man looks at the girl when she says what she had to say before leaving back out. Lilith begins to throw a temper tantrum before stopping and cleaning up the rest of the floors. Pouring out all the dirty water she falls to the ground exhausted after cleaning every inch of the floor "Maybe that wasn't a walk in the park, but atleast the floor is shinning like it was just crafted by the peacekeepers themselves." she said before getting up and going to get her pay from the owner of the manor.
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg Sun May 12, 2013 11:17 am

The butler is slightly annoyed that she had started to leave without saying so. "Excuse me Miss. I do not know if you had cotton in your ears earlier, but I am to lead you back to Mr. Von Ronsenberg." he then leads her to Mr. Von Ronsenberg and Ronsenberg hands her her pay. "If you want to take up a task again in a week or so feel free to come back. There is always work to be done. Oh, and make sure that you pick your weapons back up from security."
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Lilith Sun May 12, 2013 8:30 pm

"I um will think about it and thank you for the pay." she said running to the security room getting her weapons and leaving outside waiting for Marga to meet her there "I wonder if this girl will ever tell me her name I so want to know." she said to herself. Lilith sat in her maid outfit playing in the dirt drawing dirt people fighting to the death.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:07 am