The site is entering Beta testing stage.


    Traveling to the Mendefera Mines

    Share
    avatar
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 366
    Join date : 2013-02-23

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Traveling to the Mendefera Mines

    Post  Koroseta Mauiliu on Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:24 pm

    (I forgot my dice roll again)


    _________________
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Traveling to the Mendefera Mines

    Post  NPC Event on Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:24 pm

    The member 'Koroseta Mauiliu' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '20 Side' : 20
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: Traveling to the Mendefera Mines

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:32 pm

    (Sheesh. 6 die event was a 3 which is a good event. Good roll was a 6 which is legendary or plot weapon or armor. Weapon armor toss was tails which is armor. I sent a pm with details. All armies are legendary and not plot.)
    avatar
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 366
    Join date : 2013-02-23

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Traveling to the Mendefera Mines

    Post  Koroseta Mauiliu on Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:49 am

    Approaching the mine Koroseta sees a couple of dwarves with a large mud covered chest. Both of them look rather perplexed about the chest. Usually she's not all that curious about such things but she cant help herself this time. "What's up with the chest? It looks like you dragged it out of a swamp or something." She's more curious about the cicumstances behind the chest than what's actually in it. She hoped that the dwarves wouldn't think that she wanted to take what was in it, especially if it was money.


    _________________
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Traveling to the Mendefera Mines

    Post  NPC Event on Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:56 am

    The dwarf closest to Koroseta looks up to her. Luckily for her, he recognizes her from the last time she was here. "G'day lassie. Ta answer yer question. We dug this chest up a bit earlier today, mining some clay we were. There be some kind of dirty armor inside that looks about as presentable as the outside of the chest. It be too big for any of us dwarves and looks to be for a woman anyways."

    He then looks her over. "I'll tell ya what. If ya give me 1k in gold I'll give it to ya. It appears to be a full armor set minus the helm. What do ya say lass?"
    avatar
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 366
    Join date : 2013-02-23

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Traveling to the Mendefera Mines

    Post  Koroseta Mauiliu on Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:08 am

    Koroseta thinks on this for a minute. She's quick to decide that while the dwarf was probably just going to scrap it, it probably wasn't worth trying to dicker with him about a price if she was going to get it. She comes to the conclusion that while the price may be steep for whatever it is, it would be better than no armor, which is what she had right now. Alright, deal she says as she reaches into her pouch and hands him 1000 gold. She then walks over towards the chest and opens it.

    What she sees inside is anything but encouraging as she sees a mud and clay covered mess of an armor. For a second she debates just leaving it. She leans in a bit closer and suddenly something happens. Her tattoo starts to glow a pale red as it does when she's using Valua's surge. Then a light in the shape of a familiar symbol starts glowing on the chest piece of the armor that is also a light red. It seems to resonate with Koroseta's tattoo and is a symbol that she recognizes as being of Valua.

    She takes the armor out and brings it over to a runoff brook near the mine entrance. She slowly cleans it off and starts noticing gold gildwork on it. As she gets it fully cleaned off the glows fade from her tattoo and the armor. The armor actually looks extremely good clean.

    Starting to put on the pieces of the armor she finds that it fits surprisingly well. Then suddenly leather from the pieces weave around her arms and legs underneath the armor forming and extremely good fit. At first she is jumped by this and starts to take it off. It actually loosens though as if she would be able to get it off so she keeps it on. She stretches in it and is surprised to see that she has pretty good mobility with it on.

    She then gathers her gear again and looks to the dwarf before heading into the mine. Thank you.


    _________________
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Traveling to the Mendefera Mines

    Post  NPC Event on Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:11 am

    The dwarf takes the money happily but his happiness turns into surprise as he sees the glowing resonation. He watches as she goes and cleans it off and puts it on. It appeared to be enchanted as it almost fit itself to her. He wished he'd asked more for it seeing how good it appeared to be, but a Dwarve's honor is good.

    As she comes over and thanks him he just nods. "Aye lass, I hope it serves ya well.
    avatar
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 366
    Join date : 2013-02-23

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Traveling to the Mendefera Mines

    Post  Koroseta Mauiliu on Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:04 pm

    Koreseta starts walking towards Mendefera and as she gets closer to it she heads off towards the woods to the east as she is going there to look for some good material for bows and arrow shafts. As she gets closer to the forest area she is regretting coming out as it was still a crappy misty day. She hoped she didn't take too long gather the materials as she was hoping not to run into any monsters or bandits.


    _________________
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Traveling to the Mendefera Mines

    Post  NPC Event on Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:04 pm

    The member 'Koroseta Mauiliu' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '20 Side' : 9
    avatar
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 366
    Join date : 2013-02-23

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Traveling to the Mendefera Mines

    Post  Koroseta Mauiliu on Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:12 pm

    As Koroseta enters the forest she takes some time to look for some good wood for arrows and a yew for bows. So far she is not having any luck finding anything to suit her needs. The forest was really quiet today, almost creepily so. It made her wonder if there was a reason as to why the forest was so quiet. She is kind of wary of a potential ambush as the forest would be a good place for one.


    _________________
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Traveling to the Mendefera Mines

    Post  NPC Event on Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:12 pm

    The member 'Koroseta Mauiliu' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '20 Side' : 9
    avatar
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 366
    Join date : 2013-02-23

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Traveling to the Mendefera Mines

    Post  Koroseta Mauiliu on Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:17 pm

    She continues looking for wood that will suit her needs. After a quite extensive look she sees some good hardwood that is straight. She takes out a kunai and cuts out the needed section of wood. Before long she has a lot of good wood. She puts away a few pounds of wood and then resumes looking for a good yew tree to be able to carve a couple of bows from. The woods were really peaceful and if she wasn't so used to being on edge it would be a place where she could get caught off guard.


    _________________
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Traveling to the Mendefera Mines

    Post  NPC Event on Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:17 pm

    The member 'Koroseta Mauiliu' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '20 Side' : 13
    avatar
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 366
    Join date : 2013-02-23

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Traveling to the Mendefera Mines

    Post  Koroseta Mauiliu on Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:22 pm

    Koroseta looks around still looking for a good yew tree to cut from. She is still not having much luck finding them. She pushes into some deeper woods hoping to find a good yew there and not an encounter of any kind. She can hear the sound of a brook trickling through the forest ahead of her. She decides that it would be a good place for a good springy yew so she starts to head directly towards it wondering if it will really be a good place to find a yew.


    _________________
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Traveling to the Mendefera Mines

    Post  NPC Event on Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:22 pm

    The member 'Koroseta Mauiliu' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '20 Side' : 11
    avatar
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 366
    Join date : 2013-02-23

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Traveling to the Mendefera Mines

    Post  Koroseta Mauiliu on Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:27 pm

    As she approaches the brook she sees a perfect looking yew tree. She pulls out her kunai again and cuts some sections off that look as though they will be good to make a couple of bows from. After cutting them off and putting them away she starts to head back out of the forest and towards the lighter section of the forest again so that she can get back to the great Capital sooner and talk with Glaidus.


    _________________
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Traveling to the Mendefera Mines

    Post  NPC Event on Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:27 pm

    The member 'Koroseta Mauiliu' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '20 Side' : 7
    avatar
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 366
    Join date : 2013-02-23

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Traveling to the Mendefera Mines

    Post  Koroseta Mauiliu on Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:32 pm

    Koroseta continues making her way out of the forest. She is making a beeline out of the forest. The rain is starting to get a little bit heavier and would no longer be what one would normally consider mist. Because of this she is still walking even faster so that she can get out of the rain. After a short while she gets to where she can see the edge of the forest before coming to the plains outside of Mendefera.


    _________________
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Traveling to the Mendefera Mines

    Post  NPC Event on Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:32 pm

    The member 'Koroseta Mauiliu' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '20 Side' : 6
    avatar
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 366
    Join date : 2013-02-23

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Traveling to the Mendefera Mines

    Post  Koroseta Mauiliu on Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:35 pm

    Koroseta comes out of the forest and onto the plains. She was pretty close to Mendefera again. Now out in the open and being rained on she was starting to feel miserable. Today had been a great day but whoever was making it rain never got the memo apparantely. She is making a beeline for the tall walls of the city where she will be safe from any encounters. The only thing that could ruin it would be for her to run into something now.


    _________________
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Traveling to the Mendefera Mines

    Post  NPC Event on Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:35 pm

    The member 'Koroseta Mauiliu' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '20 Side' : 4

    Andras Kaer
    Level 1

    Posts : 60
    Join date : 2014-09-24

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Traveling to the Mendefera Mines

    Post  Andras Kaer on Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:07 pm

    Andras exits Mendefera and he marches intently towards where he was told the mine was. It had been dry for a while and his stomping feet were kicking up a little bit of dust, but nothing noticable at a distance. As he continues along he is completely oblivious of any potential followers as he was determined to get to the mine to start on his traditional weapon. In his culture it was tradition to forge one's own weapon.
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Traveling to the Mendefera Mines

    Post  NPC Event on Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:07 pm

    The member 'Andras Kaer' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '20 Side' : 2

    Alexi Abramov
    Level 2

    Posts : 199
    Join date : 2013-05-08

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ 500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Traveling to the Mendefera Mines

    Post  Alexi Abramov on Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:12 pm

    Alexi continues following the strange plaid kilted man at what she considers to be a relatively safe distance. She notices that he seems to be completely focused on getting to the mine. She is walking rather than levitating and she is kicking some dust up as well. (+1 encounter rate for each of their posts?) She's trying not to look like she's spying on him or stalking him but she's probably not doing all that good of a job of it. Though she does actually have an alibi.


    _________________
    I shoulda brought some munchies! I'm having a serious snack emergency here.

    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Traveling to the Mendefera Mines

    Post  NPC Event on Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:12 pm

    The member 'Alexi Abramov' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '20 Side' : 19

    Sponsored content

    Re: Traveling to the Mendefera Mines

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:05 pm