The Eighth Continent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is entering Beta testing stage.

2 posters

Marga's task

Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Female Posts : 128

Character sheet
    Exp/$: 100/$1400
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Marga's task Empty Marga's task

Post  Marga coreta Sat May 11, 2013 6:17 pm

Walking through the door marga just let out a sigh and rubbed her ass a little. “Damn that girl has a grip.” her cute façade of a tone was gone. She waited for her guide. Cleaning toilets, yuck who in their right mind would want to. But for marga she kinda had to start over, she did kill her parents and burn down her house. The look on her face was of a oh shit I didn’t plan this out well look. but so now here she is cleaning toilets… how bad could they be, this is what worried her the most.
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

Marga's task Empty Re: Marga's task

Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg Sat May 11, 2013 6:50 pm

Another butler comes out and follows Marga motioning her to follow him. "This way." He leads her into a bathroom that is stupid expensive looking. "Let me know when you get done and then I will lead you back out to where you can get paid." He then goes over and starts cleaning a shower stall. There were several different toilets in here. More than likely that was because it was a restroom for all of Ronsenberg's employess.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Sun May 12, 2013 12:12 am

Marga would look at the toilets and they whernt that bad. Granted this would take her a while as she got all the cleaning tools she would need. She started on one toilet and then the smell hit her, ranted the bowl looked nice but not all things smelled pretty. She started to gag at the heavy smell of yern, whoever had used this never flushed. Flushing, she deiced to flush them all. Walking to every toilet she flushed them, good thing too it would save her some cleaning time…
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Sun May 12, 2013 12:51 am

Having after flushed all the toilets she started to clean them scrubbing each one. “work this like an assembly line do one task to all then do the next. And let’s see if singing will help.” She started to sing a bit of a upbeat ventus song. it was a tune if one knew it about a mighty beast that awoke only when someone of pure heart summoned it. now marga want pure of heart she acted like it but she wasn't. she had soon scrubbed the toilets clean of any residue.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Sun May 12, 2013 1:31 am

Marga was soon was done scrubbing now was time for the polishing. This was going much faster with that song in her head. She soon got into the swing of things and was soon going thought the toilets like nothing. Soon most of them where sparkling clean. Oh how she was liking how they were getting clean until she saw someone come in and the sounds of her grunting marga was going to have to clean that one again. Marga cried tears of sorrow. “next time it lands on toilets re-roll marga re roll.” She said this to herself as soon the other person got done.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Sun May 12, 2013 1:55 am

Soon marga was cleaning another bowel that was dirty and she cried doing this. “this is so nasty… I don’t wana see other peoples shit!” she said this and scrubbed hard. “I am going to kill that girl who freaking just craped in here I swear it!” the whole place stunk, didn’t help that marga was working up a sweat doing this. But one thing was good she was almost done! Just the thought of her being done made her work faster.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Sun May 12, 2013 2:57 am

Marga was done she had just finished cleaning the toilets and made sure they were shiny. She then walked over the person in the shower room. “hey I am done now what… I wouldn’t mind it if I could take a quick shower, I haven’t been able to bathe in days.” She was a little embarrassed to say that. But she would also like to get her pay too, and a shower that was nasty what some of those toilets looked like.
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg Sun May 12, 2013 11:20 am

The butler nods. "I am unsure about the shower Miss, however I can take you to Mr. Von Ronsenberg where you can receive your pay and then ask him yourself." The butler then leads Marga to Mr. Von Ronsenberg who hands her her pay. "Feel free to come back in a week or so if you want another task. There is always work to be done here. Oh, and remember to pick up your weapons from security." He says making sure that she remembers about them.
    Marga coreta
    Marga coreta
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

Post  Marga coreta Sun May 12, 2013 8:54 pm

Marga nodded she ran in the outfit to grab all of her stuff. “I want out of here, I need a hot bath soap and three baths." she didn’t not want to explain what it was like in there even rich people are nasty. But marga now knew she needed to get her gear, she made her way down the hall very fast. Getting her gear as her shoe clipped crossed the floor. It was kind of cute sounding and she got her gear and left the mansion. “Better meet the minion somewhere in town.” She started in to the town.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:04 am