The site is entering Beta testing stage.


    Koroseta's Task

    Share
    avatar
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 366
    Join date : 2013-02-23

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Koroseta's Task

    Post  Koroseta Mauiliu on Sat May 11, 2013 5:14 pm

    Koroseta waits in the next room to be told what to do by whoever guided her. It was not something she was looking forward to doing. She also wondered if it was just one person there if Ronsenberg would have been individually following them around. She didn't at all trust him. She looked around and still couldn't believe exactly how much money must have been used to build this giant extravagant mansion or manor as the owner called it.


    _________________
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: Koroseta's Task

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Sat May 11, 2013 5:29 pm

    (5 posts of actual work and you will be done.)

    The butler leads Koroseta to the laundry room where all of Mr. Von Ronsenberg's clothes were in a bin. "Mr. Von Ronsenberg's clothes are all made out of very fine materials and therefore must be cleaned carefully by hand. Once you are done with those let me know and we shall leave and you will be paid." says the butler who then goes to attend to other matters in the laundry room. "Oh, and don't mind the stains."
    avatar
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 366
    Join date : 2013-02-23

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Koroseta's Task

    Post  Koroseta Mauiliu on Sat May 11, 2013 5:34 pm

    Koroseta follows him in and doesn't say anything before getting to work. She then catches the last thing he said. "Don't mind the stains?" She then looks at the clothes, "For Valua's sake" She then starts cleaning the clothes by hand. "I don't think I'll be satisfied washing my hands until I've scrubbed my skin off and got down to bare bones." She then continues. This was definately not what had been her idea of regular maids work. Then again 500 gold was not the regular pay for maids work. She figured this must have been the catch.


    _________________
    avatar
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 366
    Join date : 2013-02-23

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Koroseta's Task

    Post  Koroseta Mauiliu on Sat May 11, 2013 5:40 pm

    Koroseta continues washing Mr. Von Ronsenberg's clothes. This was likely one of the most nasty jobs she had ever had. What was Ronsenberg? The world's most popular male prostitute? That would explain all of his money at the least. She then goes back to focusing on the clothes. She wasn't used to cleaning clothes and was struggling with it all. It was about now she wondered how Tess would be handling dusting knick-knacks with her small stature.


    _________________
    avatar
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 366
    Join date : 2013-02-23

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Koroseta's Task

    Post  Koroseta Mauiliu on Sat May 11, 2013 6:03 pm

    Koroseta continues cleaning Mr. Von Ronsenberg's clothes. At this point she was a little desensitized to the whole situation. At this point she figured that she would have preferred to have gotten Marga's job. Cleaning toilets was gross, but cleaning this clothes was probably just as bad as that. She wondered if there were any actual good jobs on the list. Or if he just pretended that the numbers actually stood for something.


    _________________
    avatar
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 366
    Join date : 2013-02-23

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Koroseta's Task

    Post  Koroseta Mauiliu on Sat May 11, 2013 6:08 pm

    As she looked at the clothes she realized that she was over half way done with the laundry. Luckily for her it appeared as though she had more shorts and jackets and such left than anything else in the last section. Her cigarette was getting down to the end by now and she was tempted to get a new one out, but by now that would just waste time and she just wanted out of here as soon as possible. She wondered how the others were faring.


    _________________
    avatar
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 366
    Join date : 2013-02-23

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Koroseta's Task

    Post  Koroseta Mauiliu on Sat May 11, 2013 6:22 pm

    As Koroseta continues washing the clothes she gets to the end of them. As she finishes the last one she lets out a sigh of relief. She looks over to the butler. "Unless I'm wrong, I believe I'm done here." As she finished saying that she leaves the room and waits for the butler outside of it to bring her back to Von Ronsenberg. She was grateful to have been done and all in all it was really easy work for the amount of money it was.


    _________________
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: Koroseta's Task

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Sat May 11, 2013 6:57 pm

    The butler leads her over to Ronsenberg who hands a small pouch of gold containing the 500 gold to her. "Good job, nice fast and efficient. If you want to come back in a week we can have another job for you. Feel free to go and re-arm yourself and head out." Ronsenberg then bows to her and starts talking with the butler inaudibly.
    avatar
    Koroseta Mauiliu
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 366
    Join date : 2013-02-23

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 21290 Gold
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: Koroseta's Task

    Post  Koroseta Mauiliu on Sat May 11, 2013 7:01 pm

    Koroseta bows to Mr. Von Ronsenberg. "Thank you for the opportunity." she says. She thinks on it for a second and decides that she might come back and work again. She goes out to the security room and re-arms herself with all of her weapons. She then leaves out the front doors and heads down the walkway thinking she should go get a folding pickaxe from the local supplies store and then go to the mine that she was given a writ.


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: Koroseta's Task

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:28 pm