The site is entering Beta testing stage.


    On a Mission (Travel)

    Share
    avatar
    Lena Savicheva
    Level 1

    Female Posts : 152
    Join date : 2013-01-05

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ 1000
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Lena Savicheva on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:59 am

    Lena cusses at the feathered enemy for dodging her ice bolt. She takes a small glance at Robbie; without knowing it he was testing her patience. *Quick! On your toes! Don't just stand there, do something!*

    With a deep sigh, Lena cleared her mind of any necessary thoughts.Taking what she had learned from her past mistake she took a different approach this time; within 2 mili seconds Lena analyzed Point A, where the bird who had dodged the attack currently was, and Point B, where it would be in the matter of 3 seconds: 1 to cast another ice bolt, 2 to have it arrive at it's target. With that thought up, she began executing her plan.

    -1 stam, -4 magic from Ice Bolt
    =10 stam, 63 magic


    Last edited by Lena Savicheva on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Spoiler:
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  NPC Event on Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:55 pm

    The birds would squawk as they saw Lena charge the same spell again, the birds would spiral up fast as the bird with kais staff would fly close to its partner. The partner would the latch on to kais staff and then the birds would then start to spiral down both holding the staff in their talons. They would look like as if they were in the death spiral of mating season. The winds would start to pick up as the birds started to forum a small vortex. Lena’s spell would be taken off course due to winds of the vortex beginning. The birds where pulling of a combined spell they used kais staff as a mean to not need to lock claws.

    (Post one before vortex is finished winds pick up to 30 mph two stages left)

    Bird1:stam:45 vortex costs 15 stam 3 post start up. Damage unknown hp 70

    Bird2 stam 51 vortex costs 15 stam 3 post start up. Damage unknown hp 65
    avatar
    Robbie Gauge
    Level 1

    Posts : 53
    Join date : 2012-12-23

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Robbie Gauge on Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:15 pm

    Robbie ignored Lena, had she not been a woman he would have made a rude gesture towards her. Clearly she was ignorant of what he was doing and of his fighting style or she would know that there was not much he could do with them out of his range. Before she had spoken, he had already formulated a plan. Perhaps had Lena and Kai tried to give back the eggs earlier the birds would have let up, but now it was likely too late.

    What Robbie was about to do would likely not sit well with Lena or Kai, but it was part of his plan nonetheless. Robbie walks over to where Kai had set down the eggs and then yells "HEY!" towards the birds to gather their attention. He then throws the egg he was holding directly into the ground and then stomps the other three. He then starts distancing himself from Lena and Kai, seeing if he can get them to start attacking him in specific rather than Lena or Kai.


    _________________
    avatar
    Kai Takeo
    Level 1

    Posts : 96
    Join date : 2012-12-28

    Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Kai Takeo on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:06 pm

    Kai was surprised by Robbie's action. He personally was thinking about throwing them at the birds to see if that would stop their... vortex or whatever it was, but hopefully this would piss them off enough to stop it. "That's a different use for supper," Kai jokes.

    He grabs Lena by the hand and leads her over to a thick tree. "Hide behind here, I'll make the shadow so dark they wont be able to find you in the shadow without it being a wild attack. Maybe if they don't see you casting, they wont be able to dodge everything" Before he uses his shadow spell, he touches the tree Lena was going to hide behind and heals himself for another 10 points. He then begins his preperation for Darken The Black, making sure Lena was completely inside the shadow.

    ((Darken the Black will be cast in the next post, preperation does not take spell power, it is physical preperation of seeing where the shadow is and that she will be completely hidden. Darken the Black does not take any preperation, I posted my next spell only because I needed Lena's cooperation))

    -1 Magic = 15
    -1 Stamina = 8
    +10 Health = 38


    _________________
    Cloth Fauld - 2 Def. Cloth Vambrace - 1 Def. X2 for both arms,
    Leather Shorts - 3 Def.
    Cracked Staff - 1 Damage, 2 Magical Damage
    +2 Herbalism
    avatar
    Lena Savicheva
    Level 1

    Female Posts : 152
    Join date : 2013-01-05

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ 1000
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Lena Savicheva on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:12 am

    (Sorry for the confusion but the italiaized text in my last post is a thought, not said out loud ;p I have aded asteriks and will continue to do so for now on for thoughts :D)

    Lena felt conflicted upon seeing Robbie's actions. Would destroying their eggs proove to be a wise choice or just make their situation more severe? Either way, she was glad their healer was safe.
    She thought of her next move while being moved towards the shadow. Casting an attack would surley fail; her ice bolt would surely be driven off course with the bird's wind. She decided to wait it out to ensure a successful landing hit.


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Spoiler:
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  NPC Event on Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:05 am

    The winds are now picking up to 60 mph. as the funnel of the vortex in front of them was still very slim the winds would pick up water and dirt, this changed the element of the attack. The vortex still needed time to charge up before the birds could move it but now it would have the strength to lift up light weighted people soon. This was the danger of most wind types of attacks is they could lift objects and slam them around. The birds did see the eggs get squashed so they were now targeting the man who squashed them, this wouldn’t be noticed tell the vortex moves.
    But the winds are still not at their peak but now even arrows are taken of course. Only thing that could stop this spell from finishing would be another wind spell to counter the winds counterclockwise spinning.

    (one more post befor vortex moves. now that its been elementalized by water and earth its damage is greater now.)
    avatar
    Robbie Gauge
    Level 1

    Posts : 53
    Join date : 2012-12-23

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Robbie Gauge on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:14 am

    Robbie furthers himself even more from Kai and Lena, as well as from the birds. He didn't see what the point in hiding from an area effect wind attack was as if it was anywhere near them it would still do damage, and if it picked up more, being near a tree would be very dangerous. Regardless he continues making gestures at the birds trying to keep their aggression on him and not Kai, or Lena. His reasoning for doing so is the fear of what would happen if the birds could actually move the vortex.


    _________________
    avatar
    Kai Takeo
    Level 1

    Posts : 96
    Join date : 2012-12-28

    Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Kai Takeo on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:23 pm

    Kai watched the votrex pick up more power, and started to get more worried, *how much stronger would it get?*. He quickly finished up his Darken the Black spell, making the forests' shadows within 30' pitch black. "This way, you may be able to sneak from shadow to shadow if they discover you, try to stay has hidden as possible," he says to Lena.

    Looking up again, he sees the water and rock inside the mini tornado. "When that gets released, keep a tree between you and it, hold on to it, but the tree should block some of the effect, if it doesn't get taken up... but it should be better than letting it hit you straight on and go flying." Kai says this as he finds a tree wide enough to block his body next to Lena's. Seeing Robbie standing out in the open, he worries. "Robbie, shouldn't you grab hold of something?" he calls to him.

    Darken the Black
    -1 Stamina = 7
    -2 Magic = 13


    _________________
    Cloth Fauld - 2 Def. Cloth Vambrace - 1 Def. X2 for both arms,
    Leather Shorts - 3 Def.
    Cracked Staff - 1 Damage, 2 Magical Damage
    +2 Herbalism
    avatar
    Lena Savicheva
    Level 1

    Female Posts : 152
    Join date : 2013-01-05

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ 1000
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Lena Savicheva on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:26 pm

    Lena gives Kai a nod and does as she is told. She lets out a sigh in frustration as a feeling of uselessness came to her; any of her spells would be in vane.
    "Good things come to those who wait." she said softly to herself as she waited for the vortex to reach its peak. She only hoped Robbie wouldn't be uprooted by the strong winds.


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Spoiler:
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  NPC Event on Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:39 pm

    The vortex was about to reach its peak when a figured crashed from the sky. fully armored the person did no hesitate to act. “counter spell: reverse winds” the figure just forced his palm out and the vortex was halted and disappeared, the winds calmed down but the birds shocked about their spell being stopped looked at the figure. Dropping the staff they held on to the ground they flew off. As if nothing happened, this was a passive ability of only one person. The figure would slowly turn his head and looked at the slowly increasing shadows. “Out now we must speak.”

    Any who would look at the figure would feel at ease in stress, you would feel like you’re safe and had not malice towards anything. This feeling would make you even drop your weapons and give up on fighting even in the heat of battle. This is the passive ability of peace, a rare ability only learned in one place. The figured was in a odd armor it was hard to even tell what material it was. The man had a mask on his face that was blank, he slowly removed it to show his face.

    The wind peacekeeper was standing before three travelers who he just saved. Granted none would know he was a peace keeper unless they had seen him before. “are any of you hurt?” short an quick to the point.
    avatar
    Robbie Gauge
    Level 1

    Posts : 53
    Join date : 2012-12-23

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Robbie Gauge on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:54 am

    Robbie begins walking towards the unbeknownst to him peacekeeper. He is a ways away as he had been keeping himself out of the range of the birds' attack. As he gets closer he speaks to the man "I am fine. I have stayed unharmed as I was not the one that provoked the attack." He then bows out of respect for the man who had in all likeliness saved their lives. As he straightens back out he grimaces. "A disturbance in nature..." Robbie then bows his head again, but this time not to the peacekeeper.


    _________________
    avatar
    Kai Takeo
    Level 1

    Posts : 96
    Join date : 2012-12-28

    Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Kai Takeo on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:18 pm

    Kai released his Darken the Black spell and the shadows returned to normal. He was confused yet thankful for the help, but he wasn't used to acts of kindness and wondered if this man had an alterior motive, but something about him was calming, giving Kai a feeling he was not a bad person. He had helped them, so maybe it was ok to trust him, right? Kai offered his hand to Lena to help her step out of the trees and over the roots. Then walked over to his staff that had been dropped by the bird monsters, checking it for damage. It seemed no worse for wear from being in their grip or being dropped.

    "Thank you for your help. I don't require healing anymore." Trusting this man or not, it seemed Lena was just about the only one who could make Kai talkative when it came to small talk.


    _________________
    Cloth Fauld - 2 Def. Cloth Vambrace - 1 Def. X2 for both arms,
    Leather Shorts - 3 Def.
    Cracked Staff - 1 Damage, 2 Magical Damage
    +2 Herbalism
    avatar
    Lena Savicheva
    Level 1

    Female Posts : 152
    Join date : 2013-01-05

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ 1000
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Lena Savicheva on Wed May 01, 2013 2:24 am

    Lena took her friend's hand and stepped out of their hiding spot. A sigh of relief escaped her lips upon laying her eyes upon the man that had helped them through the attack. Perhaps today was their lucky day. She takes a few steps towards the stranger "I am unharmed as well. Thank you for the assistance; I was beginning to think the odds were not at our favor." she stated as she glanced briefly from Kai to Robbie, relieved that they were both fine, when she noticed the look on Robbie's face.
    It immediately made Lena worried. Their team had already had enough with the birds. She made her way besides him "What is it, Robbie?" she asked, examining her surroundings to, maybe, understand what he was talking about.


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Spoiler:
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  NPC Event on Sat May 04, 2013 9:31 am

    he nodded when he heard every one was ok, then he saw robbie. The man bowed his head as well, he felt the same thing. “you have the gift of nature as well. Its seems the dragon has raised a village many died.” The strange man walked up to them all and held two finger up as if shushing them. “it is not safe here every on grab hold of me.” The man seemed to speak quickly as a loud roar could be herd. Some thing was coming their way. He seemed to give very little info when he spoke for none of them would know who he was ether.
    avatar
    Robbie Gauge
    Level 1

    Posts : 53
    Join date : 2012-12-23

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Robbie Gauge on Sun May 05, 2013 10:04 pm

    Robbie is also surprised that this man could sense it as well. He keeps his head bowed for a bit and then lightly grabs onto the mans shoulder trusting him. There was something about him that made him trust him. Robbie's thoughts then go to the town that was razed.

    It was a surprise to him that there was a dragon rampaging. It had been quite a while since he had heard of a town or city being attacked by a dragon. In fact he couldn't remember the last time.


    _________________
    avatar
    Kai Takeo
    Level 1

    Posts : 96
    Join date : 2012-12-28

    Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Kai Takeo on Mon May 06, 2013 7:12 pm

    Hearing about a dragon had shocked Kai a bit, he was more accustomed to the human-type of monsters like bandits. He knew there were dragons, but they usually didn't attack helpless villages and get away with it. He had heard stories from his parents' teachings but nothing from recent years.

    Kai reached out and held onto this man's arm, ready to get going before anything worse happens. A dragon was not on his to-do list... he wanted to heal people and defeat bandits, not fight monsters.


    _________________
    Cloth Fauld - 2 Def. Cloth Vambrace - 1 Def. X2 for both arms,
    Leather Shorts - 3 Def.
    Cracked Staff - 1 Damage, 2 Magical Damage
    +2 Herbalism
    avatar
    Lena Savicheva
    Level 1

    Female Posts : 152
    Join date : 2013-01-05

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ 1000
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Lena Savicheva on Tue May 07, 2013 12:46 am

    Lena silently contemplated the deaths of those who lost their lives to the dragon. She felt lucky to still have her life. In fact, if it wasn't for the stranger that saved them, it might have still been at jeopardy. Feeling even more gratitude towards the man, she gently placed her arms around his waist and wondered what would happen next.


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Spoiler:
    avatar
    forty
    Admin

    Male Posts : 437
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  forty on Wed May 08, 2013 12:05 am

    The man started to mumble some words and the winds started to pick up like crazy. “Teleportation: winds wings!” with that said a pair of white feathery wings would enveloped them all. Then soon the winds howled loudly as even more wings would surround them and they would all start spinning like in a vortex of wind. No one would be able to see as a bright light would glow and then a loud zapping noise.


    (the spell is level 15 teleoporation spell, cannot be used in battle.)


    (posted as fortybecuase event account was in use i will make the topic in rampart)


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:17 am