The site is entering Beta testing stage.


    On a Mission (Travel)

    Share
    avatar
    Kai Takeo
    Level 1

    Posts : 96
    Join date : 2012-12-28

    Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Kai Takeo on Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:37 pm

    Kai lifts one hand to his forehead, no bleeding. "I am fine. A minotaur's head is harder than a humans, what with the horns and all."

    "Thank you for the offer, but my head will be fine," he smiles, refering to her offer to 'Kiss it better'. Lena was being Lena again, trying to tease a blush from him. It may happen again sometime, but the more he grew accustomed to her personality, the more he realized it was just who she was. She was fun to be around, a big change from his previous frame of mind.


    _________________
    Cloth Fauld - 2 Def. Cloth Vambrace - 1 Def. X2 for both arms,
    Leather Shorts - 3 Def.
    Cracked Staff - 1 Damage, 2 Magical Damage
    +2 Herbalism
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:37 pm

    The member 'Kai Takeo' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '1' : 2
    avatar
    Lena Savicheva
    Level 1

    Female Posts : 152
    Join date : 2013-01-05

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ 1000
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Lena Savicheva on Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:44 am

    Lena laughed; it seemed to be that Kai was becoming immune to her flirtatious teasing. He should get an award!
    "Come on, not even a studder? Dammit Kai, your no fun any more."
    she said to her friend jokingly, giving him a playful punch to the arm.
    "Maybe Ill just find someone else to play with!" Lena's eyes switched to Robbie. She smirked "...unless I get bored." she said under her breath to where only she could hear it.


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Spoiler:
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:44 am

    The member 'Lena Savicheva' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '1' : 9
    avatar
    Kai Takeo
    Level 1

    Posts : 96
    Join date : 2012-12-28

    Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Kai Takeo on Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:42 am

    Kai laughs softly, "If I reacted to everything you do, you would get bored and I would lose my first friend in such a long time." He reaches over and lightly pats her head, making sure to not mess up her hair.

    When Lena was born he had alread met his soulmate, so even though she was not young enough to be, he still thought of her more like a daughter than a potential romance. Besides, he had no interest in romance, but she was cute to keep joking with him. *Maybe it is only because she knows she's safe from me going after her that she keeps joking. It would probably be different if I was interested.* She should be careful, not all men will back off if teased and then not given what was offered. While he was with her, he would try to keep her safe from those men who didn't know when 'No' meant 'No'.

    He sees Lena look over at Robbie... he wasn't sure how the other man would react to Lena's flirts, but he was more worried how Lena would react if Robbie was as blunt to her as he was to everyone else Kai had seen him talk with.


    _________________
    Cloth Fauld - 2 Def. Cloth Vambrace - 1 Def. X2 for both arms,
    Leather Shorts - 3 Def.
    Cracked Staff - 1 Damage, 2 Magical Damage
    +2 Herbalism
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:42 am

    The member 'Kai Takeo' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '1' : 5
    avatar
    Lena Savicheva
    Level 1

    Female Posts : 152
    Join date : 2013-01-05

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ 1000
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Lena Savicheva on Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:09 am

    "Oh, you heard that? Good hearing." she said, referring to herself saying she might get bored with Robby.

    Lena put her finger to her lip inquisitively "Well, you have a good point there. Glad to see not all men are complete tools." she replied. To her, all men were good for was fun and pleasure, so it was refreshing to see somebody that appreciated her for who she was, not for her looks or her parent's assets. She was glad to be proven wrong, a rare occasion.

    "In case your wondering why I love attention so much, my mother and father didn't hug me enough as a child. They were just such busy parents with meetings, business, and paperwork and hardly had time for their only daugther." she said lying through her teeth, with a false frown on her face, even forcing out a single tear from each eye. Her parents, in fact, gave her all the attention in the world, saw to her every need and want, cared for her deeply. Lena just wanted to see if Kai would believe it.




    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Spoiler:
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:09 am

    The member 'Lena Savicheva' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '1' : 16
    avatar
    Kai Takeo
    Level 1

    Posts : 96
    Join date : 2012-12-28

    Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Kai Takeo on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:10 pm

    Kai watched Lena, looking at her facial reactions and into her eyes... then he gave her a largest 'Don't try to fool me, Little One' look he had, the kind his parents would give him when he tried to get away with something bad as a kid. "Any parents who would scold and try to teach you discepline prpperly, would not neglect your affection levels. Besides, your eyes are still easy to read," he smiles. "They are calculating with no sorrow. I was raised reading people who pretended kindness while hating me simple because of my race. Watching people like that makes it easier to see true feelings."

    While looking at Lena, Kai had noticed an area of reflective water through the trees, a pond. "Water. Lets fill our waterskins and see if there is any wildlife."



    _________________
    Cloth Fauld - 2 Def. Cloth Vambrace - 1 Def. X2 for both arms,
    Leather Shorts - 3 Def.
    Cracked Staff - 1 Damage, 2 Magical Damage
    +2 Herbalism
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:10 pm

    The member 'Kai Takeo' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '1' : 8
    avatar
    Lena Savicheva
    Level 1

    Female Posts : 152
    Join date : 2013-01-05

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ 1000
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Lena Savicheva on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:56 pm

    Lena crossed her arms, and stuck her tongue out at Kai. "Well, you didn't have to be such a trip killer about it!" she said, frowning. She wiped away her fake tears and let out a deep sigh. Lena followed behind Kai in a child-like manner, because thats how he was making her feel at the moment, the pout on her lips never leaving.

    She didn't bother looking up and simply followed Kai's footsteps to their water source. "Please, lead the way, oh omnipotent, all knowing Kai." Lena said almost mockingly, but with some seriousness to it. Her minotaur friend seemed to know everything!


    Last edited by Lena Savicheva on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Spoiler:
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:56 pm

    The member 'Lena Savicheva' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '1' : 12
    avatar
    Kai Takeo
    Level 1

    Posts : 96
    Join date : 2012-12-28

    Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Kai Takeo on Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:59 pm

    Kai laughs. "That's my fiery girl," he states, refering to her sarcasm about him knowing everything. "You were testing me, was I supposed to fail and believe your story? Would you be happier then?" He didn't want to seem like he knew everything, like about finding the water, but he'd spent the last year hiding in the woods. He didn't feel like it was needed information for these two to know though. Not like it would do any good to keep dwelling on what happened to make him alone in the forest.

    Kai reaches the water, and it is crystal clear, very clean water. Taking a drink from his hands, he tests it first and it tastes fresh and clean. He fills his waterskin and fills his remaining vials with water. He'd read that some of his Herbs would require more than 50% water, so not knowing exactly which ones he would find, he decided fill them all; he could always dump any excess water later. Not wanting to stop yet today, he decides not to try and fish, that could wait for later if they don't find any wildlife on the road.

    Looking around again, he sees a small bird's nest. *Being tall has it's perks.* Kai reaches up and feels around to see if there were any eggs; there was. He lifts one up to see what kind it was, and sees it was a Robin's egg. While they wouldn't like having their nest raided, they weren't as viscious about it as some other birds were. He grabs the eggs, there was 4 of them, and places them softly inside his cooking pot that was hanging from his waist. They wouldn't roll out, and grabbing some large leaves off the tree, he wrapps them inside, as long as he didn't move too quickly they shouldn't break on eachother.


    _________________
    Cloth Fauld - 2 Def. Cloth Vambrace - 1 Def. X2 for both arms,
    Leather Shorts - 3 Def.
    Cracked Staff - 1 Damage, 2 Magical Damage
    +2 Herbalism
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:59 pm

    The member 'Kai Takeo' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '1' : 18
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  NPC Event on Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:13 pm

    ((The rolls were a 5, meaning a Fight. Then a 17 out of a 20 roll where the higher the number the stronger.

    Spoiler:
    ))

    Birdsx2 70hp 70 stamina
    basic attacks
    peck : dos 3 damage +2 enraged =5 cost 2 stamina
    Clawing: 7 damage+3 enraged=10 damage cost 4 stamina
    They miss often because they aim for the eyes.

    The quite ness is broke at a blood curdling screams, two birds in the trees above them fly out. But these two birds are bigger than a common eagle; the coloration on em was that of a Camulatz. These two birds were the parents of the eggs kai took. They both swooped down with their talons out aimed at kai. They swooped in from 80 feet away.

    Clawing- 70-4=66
    Clawing-70-4=66
    avatar
    Robbie Gauge
    Level 1

    Posts : 53
    Join date : 2012-12-23

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Robbie Gauge on Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:39 pm

    As Robbie had been walking with Lena and Kai, his mind had wandered off until all he heard was Wah wah wah wah wahhhhhh as if they were teachers on an episode of peanuts. He zoned out and started walking without any direction in mind wandering off from the group. Suddenly his stomach growled bringing him back to reality.

    "I am hungry, you know what would really hit the spot right now? Blubber nuggets! I love me some blubber nuggets!" He then hears the bloodcurdling screams. "What? Blubber nuggets are not that bad." He then looks around and realizes he is by himself. "Hello? Hello..... That is strange, where did they go?" He then realizes that they had not screamed about the blubber nuggets. "They may be in trouble. I should go assist them with utmost haste!" Robbie starts running towards them, he does not realize though, that he is running in the complete wrong direction.


    _________________
    avatar
    Kai Takeo
    Level 1

    Posts : 96
    Join date : 2012-12-28

    Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Kai Takeo on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:00 pm

    Kai was surprised when two large birds came after him. The coloration and size of the eggs was the same as a Robin's, Kai would not have taken an egg he didn't recognize for fear of just this, but he had not encountered these beasts before.

    With little time to think, he braces himself and raises his staff above his head to block the attack. His staff is paralel to the ground, about two feet above and infront of his face, his hands placed shoulder width apart. He lowers his head just enough that his horns are aimed toward the birds, but he can still see just enough to know their positions as the two birds aim for his eyes.


    Last edited by Kai Takeo on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : blah)


    _________________
    Cloth Fauld - 2 Def. Cloth Vambrace - 1 Def. X2 for both arms,
    Leather Shorts - 3 Def.
    Cracked Staff - 1 Damage, 2 Magical Damage
    +2 Herbalism
    avatar
    Lena Savicheva
    Level 1

    Female Posts : 152
    Join date : 2013-01-05

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ 1000
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Lena Savicheva on Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:59 am

    "Maybe I would be." Lena replied to Kai's question. After all, having Kai believe her act would mean her acting skills were improving. On the other hand, she was glad that Kai was as observant as he was. Sometimes all Lena wanted from a friend was understandable silence, where no words were needed to express what was on her mind. However, that side of her rarely made it's appearance.

    Lena submerged her hands into the cooling water slowly. This brought a soothing calmness to her body and mind. It reminded Lena of her dear homeland Lymphae. But the harmony didn't last long.

    The peace was broken by the screeching birds swooping from above. It was clear their first target was Kai. Lena used their humid surroundings to their advange. With quick reaction time Lena began casting an Ice Bolt and sent it after one of the pests.



    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Spoiler:
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  NPC Event on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:56 pm

    the first bird would latch on to kais head with its claws, using his head and horns as a perch to start to peck at him. Its wings would be flapping about as it pecks at him. The second bird would latch on top kais staff squawking at him. Lenas ice spell would clip this bird’s wing but also do a splash effect on to kai as well because of how close he was to the frost bite portion of the spell. The 2nd birds attack next attack as averted as it is hit by an ice spell and starts squawking at Lena the birds is stuck to the staff from the ice.

    Bird one- stamin: 64 peck – 5 damage hp 70
    Bird two- stamin:66 hp 67 one post tell frost bite 2.

    (ooc: kai will only take the2 frost bite over damage as the bird is so close to his face. where Lena did not say she shot ahead of the birds but at it means kai just became substituted to friendly fire. The 1st bird is out of range as its more on top of kais head. the 2nd bird however taking the full brunt of the spell means the splash effect from the ice froze it to the staff but the frost bite damage is more like a splash of liquid nitrogen so kai only takes the 2 damage over time this is to his face because he was holding his staff away from his face. Just say there is friendly fire so watch where your slinging spells.)


    (battle situation. Bird one is pecking kai bird two is frozen to the staff.)
    avatar
    Robbie Gauge
    Level 1

    Posts : 53
    Join date : 2012-12-23

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Robbie Gauge on Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:46 pm

    Robbie then hears the sound of a fight behind him an goes the right way. He comes through the woods and into the opening where the fight was happening. He comes out just in time to see the result of Lena's attack. He heads towards Kai to aid him but is too far away to aid him right away. As he heads towards him he asks a question loudly intended for anyone to answer. "Why did they attack you? There must be a reason, yes?"


    _________________
    avatar
    Kai Takeo
    Level 1

    Posts : 96
    Join date : 2012-12-28

    Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Kai Takeo on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:44 pm

    Kai winces as he is hit with Lena's spell. But having one of these monsters stuck was a bonus. Through gritted teeth, he tried to answer Robbie, "They... didn't... like my... choice.... of dinner"

    ((Based on the vision that the bird frozen to his staff is facing Kai's front in his attack, he would be beating his wings to go backwards to escape))

    The loose one had to be delt with before it did too much damage. He uses his strength to pull his staff backwards over his head while stepping forward under it, forcing the loose bird/monster to flee or be hit with his partner who was stuck to Kai's staff. It was not easy, the bird on his staff was fighting the pull in that direction, trying to dislodge itself from his staff. Using the momentum of the stuck bird who didn't want to go behind him, he then thrust forward, the direction the bird was trying to fly, sending his staff and the bird on it to the ground, bending in half to slam it on the ground. Within range, he kicks out at the frozen bird.

    - 2 health from frost bite
    - 5 health from Peck
    = 33 Health

    -4 Stamina from Kick
    = 10 Stamina


    _________________
    Cloth Fauld - 2 Def. Cloth Vambrace - 1 Def. X2 for both arms,
    Leather Shorts - 3 Def.
    Cracked Staff - 1 Damage, 2 Magical Damage
    +2 Herbalism
    avatar
    Lena Savicheva
    Level 1

    Female Posts : 152
    Join date : 2013-01-05

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ 1000
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Lena Savicheva on Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:18 am

    "I'm sorry!"
    Lena felt guilt come over her for damaging Kai. Well, it could of been worse! she thought to herself.
    However, she couldn't dwell on it too much. There were other pressing matters at hand. Ironically, instead of Kai protecting her, Lena had to protect him. After all, he was the group's healer.

    With a small sprint, Lena changed her position and began casting a second ice bolt, "Oh good, just in the nick of time! Robbie, grab their attention; Kai, step back." she commanded, then launched the frozen attack at the unaffected bird, this time making sure there were no accidents or mistakes made.

    (I am unsure how to post my stat changes :/ would it be?:

    -2 stam, - 8 mana from Ice bolt (×2)
    =11 stam, 67 mana)


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Spoiler:
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  NPC Event on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:34 pm

    The bird on kais head would claw him again as he would try to hit it with its partner. The bird however was not removed from his head. The bird frozen to the staff would break free quickly when it was thrown as the ice spell didn’t last long, but this means the bird also grabbed kais staff as it flew away avoiding kais kick. Kai kick would miss the bird these birds where fast, meaning they were going to be really tricky to catch or hit. The bird from kai head would take off in to the air as both bird gained height on they foes. Lena’s ice spell would easily be dodged by the bird from kais head. the birds had speed and agility that was far higher than Kais, Lenas or Robbie’s. The birds would circle in the air for a bit as they squawked at each other. One bird had kais staff in its talons the other was so far full health. The birds wings and squawks could be heard as they flew easly around 300 feet above their targets. They would slowly begin a decent getting ready to go for another attack.

    Bird1:stam:60 clawing for 10 damage hp 70
    Bird2 stam 66 hp 65


    (the birds easly have 40+ agility so they are faster then you right now. they where a high level roll so dont think they are just push overs like the bandits)
    avatar
    Robbie Gauge
    Level 1

    Posts : 53
    Join date : 2012-12-23

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Robbie Gauge on Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:00 pm

    Robbie processed what Kai had said, he then looked and saw the pot attached to his waist. As the birds had flown into the air it gave him time to check something out. Without permission runs over, reaches in and grabs one of the eggs wrapped in leaves. A look of disgust comes across his face as he mumbles to himself. "Brusselsprouts?" He then realized that something was actually wrapped inside the leaves. He peels them back just enough to see what is in it and sees the egg. He folds the leaf back over concealing it again. "So that is what you meant? Eggs?"

    He then looks up at the birds, helpless to do anything until they got back within his range. A plan comes into his mind, but he waits to do anything just yet.


    _________________
    avatar
    Kai Takeo
    Level 1

    Posts : 96
    Join date : 2012-12-28

    Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Kai Takeo on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:00 pm

    The break in attack gave Kai the needed time to get to a nearby tree, not the one their nest had been in, but a random one surrounding the pond. Hand on the tree, he draws the life-force from it, feeling it flow into his body.

    Preparing for the next attack, he takes the eggs out of his cooking pot, placing them on the ground near the tree he used to heal himself with. It wouldn't do any good if they broke during the fight. Not careing what he ended up looking like, he places the cooking pot over his head, it was not big enough to have both of his horns in it, so he placed one horn inside the pot and the other one fit in the handle, holding it in place... slanted.

    His poisoned staff taken from him, using his horns as a perch... Kai was Not pleased. He holds the bamboo stick he'd found in both hands, debating whether to get out of this situation... if that was possible... or try to give as much revenge as possible for his poor head... After his family's deaths, his personality was extreme on both ends; a Pacifist where he didn't want to hurt anyone or anything... and a Beast seeking revenge for those who transgress against him.


    Health was at 33 - 15 = 18. Minor Heal - Dark heals +10 making it 28 Health
    -1 Stamina to Heal = 9 Stamina
    -1 Magic to Heal = 16 Magic


    _________________
    Cloth Fauld - 2 Def. Cloth Vambrace - 1 Def. X2 for both arms,
    Leather Shorts - 3 Def.
    Cracked Staff - 1 Damage, 2 Magical Damage
    +2 Herbalism

    Sponsored content

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:29 pm