The site is entering Beta testing stage.


    On a Mission (Travel)

    Share
    avatar
    Kai Takeo
    Level 1

    Posts : 96
    Join date : 2012-12-28

    Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Kai Takeo on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:47 am

    Traveling from Mendefera to Rampart

    3 man team: Kai, Lena, Robbie

    Robbie is starting this not here, we are saving his spot with us by pretending he is walking with us but skipping his posts.

    15 posts per person of travel, 45 total. If robbie never joins up, it'll be 30 posts between Lena and Kai.

    Don't forget to Roll #1 once every travel post. 17-20 means an encounter.


    _________________
    Cloth Fauld - 2 Def. Cloth Vambrace - 1 Def. X2 for both arms,
    Leather Shorts - 3 Def.
    Cracked Staff - 1 Damage, 2 Magical Damage
    +2 Herbalism
    avatar
    Kai Takeo
    Level 1

    Posts : 96
    Join date : 2012-12-28

    Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Kai Takeo on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:18 am

    Exiting the city was an odd feeling for Kai. He was glad to be doing something good for others, even if it was just a delivery mission. But he was also worried... the last time he traveled it had not ended well. Being in the forest, he was accustomed to moving in stealth, not out in the open. *Can't hide forever*

    He tucks the letter inside his Fauld. He didn't have a pack anyways, but if they were attacked, a pack would be the first thing a bandit looks through. "This trip may take a while, we should find water and food while we walk." Kai looks back toward the city gates, Lena seemed excited, Robbie didn't seem worried at all either. Maybe Kai was worried for nothing, but it wouldn't hurt to be on guard.


    _________________
    Cloth Fauld - 2 Def. Cloth Vambrace - 1 Def. X2 for both arms,
    Leather Shorts - 3 Def.
    Cracked Staff - 1 Damage, 2 Magical Damage
    +2 Herbalism
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:18 am

    The member 'Kai Takeo' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '1' : 3
    avatar
    Lena Savicheva
    Level 1

    Female Posts : 151
    Join date : 2013-01-05

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ 1000
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Lena Savicheva on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:24 pm

    Lena walked besides Kai. Her eyes roamed her surroundings carefully. As excited as she was to finally leave town without her parents, she knew they weren't here to protect her either. Danger could show its presence at any moment. Lena gave him a nod "Excellent idea handsome. Intelligent and good looking, great combination." She said, a smirk on her lips. "Now, if only we could locate a water source. We would surely find aliment there too."


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Spoiler:
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:24 pm

    The member 'Lena Savicheva' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '1' : 12
    avatar
    Kai Takeo
    Level 1

    Posts : 96
    Join date : 2012-12-28

    Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Kai Takeo on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:10 pm

    Kai had taken out his Herbalism book, searching for where they should be found. Maybe if he found some water there could be a helpful herb near it. They were still relatively clost to the city, and the ground was gravely and dry from all the travel. There was an herb that grew in this area, he started looking for it around the path. It was called Bloodroot, and it was a Poison.

    There were many types of plants growing in the area, but he was looking for a white flower, and it stood out brightly from the greenery that was around it. A little to his left was a plant that might match the description. Kai checked the drawn picture in his book and it matched his new find.

    He digs it up with his Herbalism Knife, making sure to keep the root, the part used. The flower was pretty, but useless to his creation of the Poison. He cuts it off and offers it to Lena. "Pretty flower for a pretty woman," he chuckles at her. Not willing to put it off incase they get attacked, he gets out his mortar and pestal, grinding up the Bloodroot as he walks, holding his staff under one arm. He fills one vial from his Herbalism Kit half way with ground herb, and fills the remaining half with water from his waterskin.

    Taking one of his 10 Bandages from his First Aid Kit, he folds it in half, and dips the center area in the vial, leaving the 2 ends poison free. Kai wraps the poisoned bandage around the top half of his staff, coating it in the poison; if he opened a wound, it would poison the target. He walks up to Lena and does the same thing with his bandage. Robbie didn't have any weapons, so there was nothing to poison. Kai was careful not to touch the poison, and warned Lena not to touch the top foot of her staff, just incase she had a cut on her hands. He wraps his Bloodroot vial in the bandage, and places it back in his Kit, he wouldn't confuse this one with a different herb if he could help it.



    _________________
    Cloth Fauld - 2 Def. Cloth Vambrace - 1 Def. X2 for both arms,
    Leather Shorts - 3 Def.
    Cracked Staff - 1 Damage, 2 Magical Damage
    +2 Herbalism
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:10 pm

    The member 'Kai Takeo' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '1' : 5
    avatar
    Lena Savicheva
    Level 1

    Female Posts : 151
    Join date : 2013-01-05

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ 1000
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Lena Savicheva on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:51 pm

    A smile appeara on Lena's face when Kai offered her the white flower. "Oh, I know Im beautiful." She takes it gently and places it on the palm of her hand. "Its a very nice detail, thank you!" She placed it in her hair, thinking about how fragile the flower was. It was a shame Kai had to dig it out, killing it in the process, but it's roots would serve a greater purpose.
    "I wish I knew more about our local vegitation. Flowers like these would look perfect on my window still, but I wouldn't have the patience to watch them grow or care for them." She adds to her previous statement, giving Kai a shrugg.


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Spoiler:
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:51 pm

    The member 'Lena Savicheva' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '1' : 2
    avatar
    Kai Takeo
    Level 1

    Posts : 96
    Join date : 2012-12-28

    Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Kai Takeo on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:18 pm

    Kai is amused at a memory of trying to keep plants in his house. His wife had loved them, but he couldn't keep a single one alive. "I tried to keep plants alive... but being a Dark Mage... no matter what I did they always died. Drove my wife crazy." He remembers her face... trying to look angry but with so much laughter in her eyes. She was so used to him killing her plants... it was beyond hope. After a while, he wasn't even allowed to go near her little flower garden, she made a sign and everything 'NO ENTRY, KAI'


    _________________
    Cloth Fauld - 2 Def. Cloth Vambrace - 1 Def. X2 for both arms,
    Leather Shorts - 3 Def.
    Cracked Staff - 1 Damage, 2 Magical Damage
    +2 Herbalism
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:18 pm

    The member 'Kai Takeo' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '1' : 7
    avatar
    Lena Savicheva
    Level 1

    Female Posts : 151
    Join date : 2013-01-05

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ 1000
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Lena Savicheva on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:58 am

    Lena smiles "She must of been a very patient person to have you around, sucking the life out of her plants." she replied with a smile. "You know, my mother had a garden. I remember her always getting after me as a child for letting our puppy into the garden. This is exactly what she would do:" The thought makes a light laughter escape her lips. Nostalgia from her childhood flooded her mind. She surpressed her urge to laugh again and got into character. With an attempt at imitating her mother, Lena puts an angry frown on her face, lets down her white locks, readjusting the flower safely behind her ear and sticks out her index finger, wagging it scoldingly while her left hand rested on her hip "Lenara," anybody could tell she was angry once she began calling Lena Lenara, "take Jimmy back into the house right this instant! You know I don't like it when he digs up my hard work! Lenara, fetch him up quickly before he chews up anything else! Lenara, control your dog! Just wait till your father hears about this, Lenara!" she said, with heavy annunciation, just like her mother would.




    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Spoiler:
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:58 am

    The member 'Lena Savicheva' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '1' : 19
    avatar
    forty
    Admin

    Male Posts : 437
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  forty on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:28 am

    (becuase sidney has forgoten to put down why dice i need to roll for events. all i know is i wont be able to give rare weapon events but items and mosters i can do.)

    (i rolled a 2 which i think means material event. then i rolled a D20 for rarity and i got a 12 so you will find a rather good material)

    Because Lena was acting she wasn’t aware of her surrounding and she would trip over a slender branch. This branch however was from a rare tree found in this area known as an ironbark tree. The trees limbs and sticks are used in craft bows, staffs, and wands. The limb is long enough to be crafted in to a box or a staff what a find. Even though it still only looks like a stick it’s easy to see it’s not from a normal tree. The tree makes great furniture as well. But now the great question is why is it in the middle of nowhere with no iron bark trees around. Might want to keep this for later use.

    (this item is used in the crafting of level 3 and up weapons, this limb is around 6feet long and 2 inches in diamiter.)




    _________________
    avatar
    Lena Savicheva
    Level 1

    Female Posts : 151
    Join date : 2013-01-05

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ 1000
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Lena Savicheva on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:52 pm

    Lena stumbles to the ground with a thump. She lets out a sigh "Stupid, badly placed tree." she growls, examining the tree which it belonged to. She looked at the surrounding trees, noticing its uniqueness. "Hmm.. It actually might be useful after all." With great effort, Lena manages to break off one of the tree's limbs. "This shall make for a nice staff." she states proudly.

    (Short crap post, sorry D: on the go)


    Last edited by Lena Savicheva on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Spoiler:
    avatar
    Kai Takeo
    Level 1

    Posts : 96
    Join date : 2012-12-28

    Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Kai Takeo on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:39 pm

    Kai watched Lena acting as her mother, he could picture it clearly. "Nice act. You can tell you have spent a while hearing her say those things," he chuckled, Lena must have been a troublemaker as a child. "My mother didn't say anything, but the look she gave would stop me in my tacks. Shaori, my wife, inherited that look," Kai laughed.

    He sees Lena trip over the branch, "Are you ok?" The branch looked different, but very sturdy. It would make a strong staff when shaped properly.


    Last edited by Kai Takeo on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Cloth Fauld - 2 Def. Cloth Vambrace - 1 Def. X2 for both arms,
    Leather Shorts - 3 Def.
    Cracked Staff - 1 Damage, 2 Magical Damage
    +2 Herbalism
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:39 pm

    The member 'Kai Takeo' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '1' : 11
    avatar
    Lena Savicheva
    Level 1

    Female Posts : 151
    Join date : 2013-01-05

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ 1000
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Lena Savicheva on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:43 am

    She looked down at her knees. "I guess I am." Lena replies to Kai. The only damage done to her was a little dirt on her robe which easily fell when she dusted it off and a little debri that had stayed in her hair. As she ran her fingers through her long locks, which she usually kept in an updo, to free them from any bits of leaves or grass Lena thought about the Minotaur's comment and let out a laughed "Oh, why, yes! I would constantly be scolded whether it was for being late to piano lessons, sneaking out sweets from the kitchen, or tampering with one of my parent's stuck up house guests, or punching their jerk sons in the mouth!" she said, remembering one particular instance where Fredrik Ambrossi, the son of one of her parent's business partners, got too close to Lena for comfort. That did not work out well for him. I wonder if that ass of a man still remembers that... she thought to herself while reminiscing through all the memories. She knew that as angry as her parents acted on the outside, they knew that Ambrossi jerk had it comming and were actually glad on the inside.


    Last edited by Lena Savicheva on Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Spoiler:
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:43 am

    The member 'Lena Savicheva' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '1' : 1
    avatar
    Kai Takeo
    Level 1

    Posts : 96
    Join date : 2012-12-28

    Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Kai Takeo on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:27 pm

    Keeping an eye on his surroundings, Kai kept looking through his Herbalism Booklet. Now that he could recognize Bloodroot, he wanted to memorize more. Looking at each picture of the things he was able to get now, he kept looking around the mountain path they were walking. White flowers were easy to spot, but he almost missed the greenish-white petals of a new herb: Coptis Rhizome.

    He quickly cut the flower and leaves off, placing them in his wiped clean mortar and pestal. Ground up, he filled a second vial half way with the herb, and half way with water from his waterskin. Now he had a cure and a poison. His Herbalism was proving useful so far.

    "Tell me if you get that Poison from your staff in any wounds, I have a Cure now as well."



    _________________
    Cloth Fauld - 2 Def. Cloth Vambrace - 1 Def. X2 for both arms,
    Leather Shorts - 3 Def.
    Cracked Staff - 1 Damage, 2 Magical Damage
    +2 Herbalism
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:27 pm

    The member 'Kai Takeo' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '1' : 20
    avatar
    forty
    Admin

    Male Posts : 437
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  forty on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:11 pm

    (i rolled a 2 you got material then i roll and got another 2.. you get a stick....)


    Kai would turn and slap his face against a long bamboo shoot. This was not commonly found in the humus this was more from ventus. Finding such out of place items as ironbark and bamboo shoot must mean there was a tree trader who had went thought here. not the best material to find but it could be worked in to a weapon.


    (bamboo shoots sell for 250 gold per foot this is about 7 feet and has a good diameter for griping. Mostly used as fighting staffs this can be worked a little to make a useful staff. The highest level weapon that could be made would be level 2.)


    _________________
    avatar
    Kai Takeo
    Level 1

    Posts : 96
    Join date : 2012-12-28

    Character sheet
    Exp/$:
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Kai Takeo on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:25 pm

    Kai picks up this long Bamboo stick that had hit him while he was collecting his herb. It was light and fit well in his hand. "This could work well. Looks like we both found materials for new weapons. When we get to Rampart we should go to a Blacksmith's and retire these Cracked Staffs we got at the Barracks." Kai starts picturing what he can do with this Bamboo, whether to keep it as one piece or turn it into something else... Only time could tell what he was planning.


    _________________
    Cloth Fauld - 2 Def. Cloth Vambrace - 1 Def. X2 for both arms,
    Leather Shorts - 3 Def.
    Cracked Staff - 1 Damage, 2 Magical Damage
    +2 Herbalism
    avatar
    Lena Savicheva
    Level 1

    Female Posts : 151
    Join date : 2013-01-05

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ 1000
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Lena Savicheva on Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:45 pm

    "How resourceful. Will do, handsome." Lena replied. Having Kai as her companion was prooving to be a wise decision.
    As much as she hated her ugly cracked staff, Lena's attention was set on the bamboo stick that had hit Kai in the face. From where she was standing, it looked more painful than it actually was.
    "Never mind the new staves for now, Are you okay?" Lena put her finger to her lip and batted her lashes. "Aww, poor you thing. Want me to kiss it better?" she asked as a slight pout formed at the corner of her lip.
    After watching Kai get hit in the face Lena treaded a bit more cautiously. She wouldn't want a cut ruining her precious complexion.


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Spoiler:
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:45 pm

    The member 'Lena Savicheva' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '1' : 7

    Sponsored content

    Re: On a Mission (Travel)

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:46 pm