The site is entering Beta testing stage.


    The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Share

    Avril Bellevue
    Level 2

    Posts : 91
    Join date : 2012-11-28

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ coin 50850
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Avril Bellevue on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:56 pm

    Avril turns around and backs up closer to the boys, unsheathing her bow and readying an arrow. She won't shoot first, but she'll make sure that she is prepared. Being near Tokara and Sidney she feels better and more confident. Then she realizes she can't see where Falabella is, she almost says something but waits for the others to figure it out on their own. If the bandits didn't take her than it would be better for Falabella to possibly get a surprise attack or two in.


    _________________
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  NPC Event on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:06 pm

    The bandits start unsheathing their weapons in response to Avril. 1 on each side have swords and 1 on each side have a set of daggers. They close in a little bit closer but at the same time are not yet within range of bladed weapons. It seems they are planning something out. It must be a little surprising how well thought out their ambush was.
    avatar
    Falabella Shire
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 260
    Join date : 2012-11-19

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ coin 115380
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Falabella Shire on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:24 pm

    Falabella had been trying to catch up with her group to tell them about the Alicorn, but just as they get within sight, she sees them being surrounded by bandits. She dove into the forest to the left of the road, just before the bandits ahead of them had a chance to realize there was another to their group.

    Slowly and silently, she eases over, getting closer to the confrontation, watching the forest and her back incase these 8 bandits were not all there was. When she was 15' away, she chose a thick tree and shrubbery. Making sure she was hidden behind it from all bandits, she bunkers down and takes out 4 of her Damaging needles from her back, 2 in each hand, ready to be thrown whenever. *I could throw it at the feet of the ones behing and infront, making them bundle up, but I'd have to find another hiding spot already... I'll wait for now...*


    _________________
    +1 Magic, +10 (making it 30) Bard
    5 Damage Resistance, 5 Magic Resistance, 1 Fire Resistance
    Claws MM - 13, Spikes MM - 13, Damaging Needles MM - 9

    There are Damaging Needles - MM weaved into her corset, giving her additional Defense, when hit they will break when they reach the Rating #.  10 in front, back, and each side, with 4 reg Damaging Needles in front and 2 on each side and back.  As I throw them, I will state which area I take them from.

    Book of Falabella - to see my equipment and abilities/spells

    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  NPC Event on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:48 pm

    The bandits look back and forth between each other and a couple of them nod, they start moving into a kind of formation. The ones closer to Tokara stay back while the ones closer to Avril get closer. Some closer to Sid approach him getting closer to him but not as quickly as the ones near Avril are. It is getting clearer that the bandits won't strike until they see a perceived opening in the party's defenses.
    avatar
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

    Male Posts : 346
    Join date : 2012-11-17

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 6 next rest 0 exp/ coin 294500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Tokara Shire on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:36 pm

    Tokara reaction was nothing short of him. “All right then this is what I’ve been waiting for.” Tokara draws his sword from be hide him the sword had made its own sheath on his back. The ice holding it just broke off like snapping a twig, Of Corse the frost on his back remained from where it had stuck is self tokara started to walk towards some of the bandits. “Oh yeah now it’s different now that I can see you.” Tokara griped the hilt tightly the giant of a man stared down the bandits who approached him and his team he moved away so he could swing his sword without worry of hitting any of his team.

    Holding the sword at an angle the bandits could see the full swords length. But tokara was itching to get back at the bandits he didn’t know if it was these one who stole his armor or not. Everyone would be able to see tokara’s eagerness to fight his grip on his sword would make his knuckles crack. Tokara was getting ready to react when the bandits came. Then tokara opened his mouth like an idiot. “I will take 4 of you on at once.” He said it with a tone that said come and get me, but these bandits might know better.


    _________________
    Meteor Sword deals 400 damage
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  NPC Event on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:41 pm

    The three bandits apparently assigned to Tokara were backing up, staying out of his range, none of them fell for the taunt and having seen that the sword was stuck to Tokara's back with ice they don't feel eager to attack either. They all kind of hold their ground, apparently this is not what the had been waiting for as an opening. One of them responds to Tokara, "You may want 1 on 4 to protect the weaklings, but this is going to be a 3 on 8 fight no matter what you want. And there's no one around to hear any of you scream."
    avatar
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

    Male Posts : 374
    Join date : 2012-11-11

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: Exp 275/ Coin 33375
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Sidney Hawkins on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:57 pm

    Sidney unsheathes both of his daggers and prepares to fight. He doesn't make any quick movements, he is looking for a weakness, or an opening from the bandits but he is yet to see one. It appears as only Tokara has been unable to realize that Falabella was not with them, at the thought of this Sidney grinned. If they had already gotten Falabella they'd be using her as a hostage, he figured that with Falabella's attitude she'd pop in at the right time, she might be the groups best chance at finding an opening. However, looking at the bandits around him he had an idea. "Tokara, Come here now!, Avril, go where Tokara was, I'll go where you are Avril. Once everyone gets to each other's spot deal with the bandits in front of you!" If done right it would get the bandits at a disadvantage range wise. Sidney rushes over to where Avril was. Luckily they were close together so this should be a quick switch.

    (Tactician as there is no tactician Icon)


    _________________
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  NPC Event on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:02 pm

    The bandits were not sure what they were doing so they stood their ground and waited for the party to stop moving. "Spin around all day. It's not gonna help ya, you'll still be eating blades by the time we're through with the lot of ya." Some of the other bandits laughed at this, they were still cocky, just asking to have those smug looks wiped off from their faces.

    Avril Bellevue
    Level 2

    Posts : 91
    Join date : 2012-11-28

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ coin 50850
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Avril Bellevue on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:22 am

    Avril moves to where Tokara is at Sidney's prompting, she thought she knew why Sidney wanted them all to do this. When she gets to where Tokara is she starts to aim at one of the bandits. She has to steady herself as even with Tokara and Sidney there she was getting nervous. She couldn't take the suspense of just waiting for someone to attack first. She knew if the bandits did it would not be good, so she figured that they should be the ones to attack first. Avril pulls back on the bow and releases an arrow at one of the bandit's midsections. To her surprise, this arrow seemed to be on target, hopefully it would hit.

    [Stamina 75 - 1 = 74]


    _________________
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  NPC Event on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:21 pm

    ((This is assuming that Tokara does indeed move where Sidney had said to.))

    The bandit that Avril shot at was not expecting the attack, he goes to back up and dodge it but takes the arrow right to the knee. The bandit yells in pain, suddenly all of the bandits start moving in except for the one that is holding onto his knee and crying. The bandits are no longer trying to stay back at an appropriate range, they are slowly getting themselves into range for an attack.

    *Avril shot a sword wielder in the knee, has 1 with a set of daggers and another with a sword advancing on her.

    Tokara has 2 with daggers and 1 with a sword advancing on him.

    Sidney has 1 with a sword and 1 with a dagger advancing on him.*

    [Bandit 1: 20-3 = 17 health]
    avatar
    Falabella Shire
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 260
    Join date : 2012-11-19

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ coin 115380
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Falabella Shire on Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:15 pm

    Itching to join the fight, Falabella debates with herself. *This might be a long fight, the longer I stay watching the better... right? MAN, I can't hide forever... just a little more, just a little more...*

    She keeps her body still, but her fingers are twitching lightly on her needles, mentally going through the motions of throwing them at specific targets. She was surprised Tokara wasn't the first one to make a move, he should be itching for the fight more than her, Avril must be nervous.

    *Ok... when i go... Inny Menny Minny Mo... Which would be better served with Shriek... weaken Sidney's or Tokara's opponents to make them faster to kill so they can help Avril? Or weaken Avril's opponents so she wont be as vulnerable? I almost want to let her handle them alone to build her confidence, but that wont work if she gets her butt kicked...*


    _________________
    +1 Magic, +10 (making it 30) Bard
    5 Damage Resistance, 5 Magic Resistance, 1 Fire Resistance
    Claws MM - 13, Spikes MM - 13, Damaging Needles MM - 9

    There are Damaging Needles - MM weaved into her corset, giving her additional Defense, when hit they will break when they reach the Rating #.  10 in front, back, and each side, with 4 reg Damaging Needles in front and 2 on each side and back.  As I throw them, I will state which area I take them from.

    Book of Falabella - to see my equipment and abilities/spells

    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  NPC Event on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:34 pm

    (I'm going to start having them reacting to the person that is to post after the NPC post to make things easier. And yes Tokara, you can counter the attack with another attack.)

    The bandits in front of Tokara suddenly charge at him recklessly readying to strike, however there is one with a sword in front of the rest that starts a downward vertical attack. While it may look intimidating it also is leaving him open to attack. Their strategy has now obviously been shot to hell. It's as though none of the bandits had thought that the party of '3' would attack them at all and that they good get away with robbing them without a fight.
    avatar
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

    Male Posts : 346
    Join date : 2012-11-17

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 6 next rest 0 exp/ coin 294500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Tokara Shire on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:06 pm

    Tokara had moved to where Sidney was and he grinned, Sidney may have looked weak but he knew how to make a strategy. Moving in position he heard the twing of a bow string it was avrils shot he he noticed she had hit one in the knee. “nice shot girl hes will be easy pickings.” No sooner did he turn his head he heard the three badits in front of him start charging they closed in the range quickly. Tokara saw one draw his weapon, and goo to bring it down on him but tokara used his strength to its fullest and swung his sword horizontal to hit all three bandits at once.

    As they had closed in the range tokara had took a step in to the strike much like a baseball bat swing. His swing went left but his right arm took a nasty gash from the sword. The bandit sword would hit and tokara would fall to one knee panting, he didn’t know it but his sword zapped his stamina. he thought it was the sword gash as he grabbed it. The tip of his sword had hit the ground as tokara panted. “What the hell I feel like I just had ran 20 miles.” Tokaras mind wasn’t on the bandits he just swung his sword at, but they were in the range of his swing so he knew he hit them but what happened to them he didn’t know.

    Hp55-6=49 stamina 55-30=25-1(moving)=24


    _________________
    Meteor Sword deals 400 damage
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  NPC Event on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:37 pm

    As the bandits had rushed Tokara the two in front of Sidney had rushed him too. They were going for a two prong attack, one with his sword in a horizontal slash and the other with a dagger in a stabbing attack. That's when Tokara slashed at his attackers. The results were gruesome, the one attacking opened his eyes wide as the sword cleaved him cleanly in two at the waist, instead of blood spurting out the cold from the sword froze the blood at the end of the arteries and veins. The two slightly further back weren't any luckier. One had tried to block with his daggers only to have them shattered and the sword cut through the front half of his midsection. The swing followed through and hit the same area on the next bandit too. The cut was deep and through intestines. All three of them collapsed dead. The bandits attacking Sidney hesitated in their attacks as this happened leaving a slight opening.
    avatar
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

    Male Posts : 374
    Join date : 2012-11-11

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: Exp 275/ Coin 33375
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Sidney Hawkins on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:15 pm

    Sidney watched as the bandits charged him. It would not be an easy charge to deal with as they were using double pronged attack tactics. Thankfully, the bandits had a slight hesitation in their attacks. Sidney used the small opening to dash towards them, a dagger in each hand blades facing forward and to the side, slashing simultaneously at the two bandits' sides. He keeps his body low and moves fast trying to use the hesitation to get past them before their attacks can land. As he passes through he turns around to see Tokara and Avril and what they had done. Avril had done a good job hitting a bandit in the knee which was a great likely crippling blow. Tokara on the other hand looked as though he had already fought a long battle. Tokara had maimed his opponents but was showing wear too.

    [-2x2 Stamina from 60 = 56 Stamina]


    Last edited by Sidney Hawkins on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  NPC Event on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:27 pm

    The bandits' distraction proves costly as Sidney in fact manages to use it to his advantage. He hits both bandits pretty well with his daggers while successfully avoiding their attacks. They hold their sides and turn to face Sidney. Meanwhile the two in front of Avril start to charge, luckily for her they are still out of range and must get closer to attack.

    [20-6 = 14
    20-6 = 14]

    Avril Bellevue
    Level 2

    Posts : 91
    Join date : 2012-11-28

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ coin 50850
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Avril Bellevue on Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:53 am

    Avril is not paying attention to what Sidney or Tokara are doing. She is staying focused on the bandits in front of her. As they begin to charge her she draws another arrow and shoots it at one of the charging bandits. Her accuracy is likely improved as hitting the last bandit has boosted her confidence. While she recognizes that she is still not in a good position. She then starts backing away from the next, trying to keep range enough to avoid a close range fight.


    _________________
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  NPC Event on Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:12 pm

    Avril's strike hits true and hits a bandit in the midsection. The bandit grimaces in pain for a moment before snapping the end of the arrow off and continuing to charge after Avril. The closer of the two still charging her is just barely not in range now. Falabella has still managed to remain unnoticed.

    20-3=17

    Bandit 1 = 17 (arrow to knee)
    Bandit 2 = 17 (Arrow to midsection)
    Bandit 3 = 20
    Bandit 4 = 14 (Sidney dagger slash)
    Bandit 5 = 14 (Sidney Dagger slash)
    Bandit 6-8 = Dead
    avatar
    Falabella Shire
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 260
    Join date : 2012-11-19

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ coin 115380
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Falabella Shire on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:34 pm

    Falabella saw Tokara go down to his knees and all she saw was red for an instant. She barely heard him say something about running 20 miles, and she relaxed slightly, he was just tired, what do you expect with a sword taller than you? He was wounded, but not dieing... and he had done quick work on a few of the bandits for them before exhausting himself. *My turn*

    Keeping ahold of her anger was not hard, seeing as how Tokara was down, Avril was long ranged, and Sidney was supposed to be wounded... She was already pretty pissed off. She builds her Magic into her throat, charging her Shriek spell. While she charges her magic, she takes aim on the 3 bandits charging Avil. Falabella hurls her 4 Damaging Needles at them, 1 for each of the wounded bandits, and 2 for the one unhurt so far.

    ((Damaging Needles do 2 damage a piece and take 3 Stamina for one throw of up to 4 Needles.
    -15 Energy = 45 Energy remaining
    6 Needles Left
    I forgot Shriek took a charge post or I would have done it last post lol))


    _________________
    +1 Magic, +10 (making it 30) Bard
    5 Damage Resistance, 5 Magic Resistance, 1 Fire Resistance
    Claws MM - 13, Spikes MM - 13, Damaging Needles MM - 9

    There are Damaging Needles - MM weaved into her corset, giving her additional Defense, when hit they will break when they reach the Rating #.  10 in front, back, and each side, with 4 reg Damaging Needles in front and 2 on each side and back.  As I throw them, I will state which area I take them from.

    Book of Falabella - to see my equipment and abilities/spells

    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  NPC Event on Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:14 pm

    None of the bandits had been expecting there to be a 4th member of the party and as a result none of the bandits were prepared for the attack. Each of Falabella's attacks strike true in the bandits' side and midsections. The bandits are at first nervous about the new fighter until they see her. They are all chauvinistic and with Falabella's size they completely underestimate her. The bandit that had been previously uninjured pulls out the needles and throws them on the ground as do the other two bandits. As for Tokara, all of the bandits see how he is acting and think that he is out of the battle already.

    Bandit 1 = 15 [arrow to the knee, damaging needle]
    Bandit 2 = 15 [arrow, damaging needle]
    Bandit 3 = 16 [2x Damaging needle]
    Bandit 4 = 14 [Dagger]
    Bandit 5 = 14 [dagger]
    Bandits 6-8 are dead


    Last edited by NPC Event on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

    Male Posts : 346
    Join date : 2012-11-17

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 6 next rest 0 exp/ coin 294500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Tokara Shire on Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:53 pm

    Tokara soon gained his breath and got to his feet. Getting into a defensive stance tokara saw what his sword did to the bandits. “this thing is more powerful than I thought.” Turning to see falabella popping out of the bushes he made a face. He didn’t like the waiting attack style, his brute style always got him around. But now that he was up he could see the damage everyone else was doing. Getting ready just in case he needed to step in.


    _________________
    Meteor Sword deals 400 damage
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  NPC Event on Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:48 pm

    Even with Tokara up the bandits ignored him still, and why not? He had not shown an ability to continue fighting, yet. The two bandits that Sidney had slashed turn around and face him again. They attack with the same strategy as before however this time there is no distraction for them, making it a lot more dangerous. If left unchecked their attacks will hit true to their marks.
    avatar
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

    Male Posts : 374
    Join date : 2012-11-11

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: Exp 275/ Coin 33375
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Sidney Hawkins on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:04 pm

    Sidney braces himself for the attack from the bandits in an odd manner, he sheathes both daggers. As the bandits attack him he takes a slash to each arm, luckily the attacks are not too deep. At the end of their slashes Sidney reaches back for both of their wrists each with a different hand. Both of his hands slightly flash with blue sparks as he is attempting to use Lifting Touch on each of them. He does intend to keep hold for a bit if he manages to latch on.

    ((4 damage per opponent if it hits, both must roll a 20 sided die, if you get a 1 you are stunned for 1 turn.))

    -6 health, -3 health = 35-9 = 26 health

    -5 magic, -5 magic = 50-10 = 40 magic

    -1 stamina, -1 stamina = 56-2 = 54 stamina


    Last edited by Sidney Hawkins on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  NPC Event on Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:28 pm

    Sidney indeed manages to catch both of the bandit's wrists as they were not expecting his reaction. They both are also surprised at the jolt that they receive from the grab.

    The bandit that had been charging Avril that got shot by the arrow stops long enough to break the shaft of the arrow. The other one gets within range to attack and does so attacking her with a vertical slash from up to down with a dagger.

    Bandit 4 = 14-4 = 10
    Bandit 5 = 14-4 = 10
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:28 pm

    The member 'NPC Event' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '1' : 9, 11

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:50 am