The site is entering Beta testing stage.


    The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Share
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  NPC Event on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:21 am

    (The 2 gold rolls were 13 and 14 corresponding to 700 and 800 gold respectively.)

    Falabella finds that each has a pouch, one hold 700 gold, and then other holding 800 gold.
    avatar
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

    Male Posts : 346
    Join date : 2012-11-17

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 6 next rest 0 exp/ coin 294500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Tokara Shire on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:01 am

    First searching the nearest bandit before walking over to the sack, Tokara walked over and talked loud enough any one could hear him. “he told me it would lead me to his boss who could give me any information I want, I had asked him if he had my armor. But the card is blank he said I need to do something to reveal the location to talk to his boss. But the odd thing is he wanted to know where I got my sword. He wanted to know that information for the card.” As he said this voice trailed off like it made him wonder what was so important about the sword. Putting the cards in to his bottoms bag he rummaged though the sack. Then In a tone that sounded like regret he spoke. “Quite honestly I think that guy was stronger than any of the other bandits. He probably could have easily killed all of us single handily.” That coming from tokara meant something.


    _________________
    Meteor Sword deals 400 damage
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:01 am

    The member 'Tokara Shire' has done the following action : Dices roll

    #1 '2' : 4

    --------------------------------

    #2 '2' : 3
    avatar
    NPC Event
    Level 0 NOOB

    Posts : 1135
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  NPC Event on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:16 am

    ((FIRST OFF: After this post everyone should go back to using the #1 die which is 20 sided for events from the Sidney's next post on.))

    (>.< The dice gods smile upon you again Tokara. Seriously, you need to watch yourself, I think they're hitting on you or something, the dice roll kind of sickens me after your sword and now this. I hate how lucky you are with this stuff, lol. Both of your rolls were money rolls, the first roll re-rolled a 7 which corresponds with 300 Gold. The second roll was.... wait for it...... a 20 which corresponds to. 10000 Gold, that's right ten thousand gold. Perhaps I need to change the values of things. Incidently, that second roll would count for the pouch where the "bandit" had been, so I'm going to storyline it a bit.)

    The first pouch had 300 gold coins, the second however had a note on it. 'This ought to at LEAST cover the information fee from my boss. Hopefully one of you saps can read this, otherwise you'll be up a creek. That card reveals itself to magic opposite that which I use.' How the "bandit" managed to right that so quickly and then disappear was anyone's guess. Inside of the pouch there were 10,000 gold coins!
    avatar
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

    Male Posts : 374
    Join date : 2012-11-11

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: Exp 275/ Coin 33375
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Sidney Hawkins on Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:45 am

    Sidney was excited to have gotten as much as he had. He then looks at the group. "We should probably set up camp soon. It would be good, to rest and recover. We shouldn't set up here though. We were ambushed here once, and it would be a good place to be ambushed again, only this time in our sleep." Sidney then went quiet and began to think inward again. He was deeply disturbed about what had happened earlier.


    _________________
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:45 am

    The member 'Sidney Hawkins' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '1' : 13

    Avril Bellevue
    Level 2

    Posts : 91
    Join date : 2012-11-28

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ coin 50850
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Avril Bellevue on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:43 pm

    Avril puts the money and capsule in her pouch. She then nods in agreement with Sidney. "Once we set up camp I can heal some of your wounds. I don't know how well I'll be able to do, but I will try my hardest." says Avril. She had not told anyone other than Falabella that she could heal so those words might have been a little surprising to Sidney and Tokara. "She we set up camp ahead of here or back where that meteor was?"


    _________________
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:43 pm

    The member 'Avril Bellevue' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '1' : 5
    avatar
    Falabella Shire
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 260
    Join date : 2012-11-19

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ coin 115380
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Falabella Shire on Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:20 am

    Camp sounded like a great idea, they were all running low on Energy, especially Tokara. Putting her newly found money in her coinpouch, Falabella decides to use all her time wisely; you never know when the next attack will be. She takes out the two reeds and begins making her Fife as they prepare to move out, it's not like she can't walk and work at the same time. She keeps an eye out and continues listening to the others.

    She fits the smaller reed inside the larger reed, it is a tight fit, but movable. The inner reed is an inch longer than the outer and the extra inch is placed at the mouth end, making it so when it is out, she can play her instrument, but push it in and it blocks the finger and mouth holes creating a blowgun. As a blowgun, the end farthest from the mouth will stick out an inch, making it easy to push back in to be an instrument again.

    Falabella takes one of her Damaging needles and starts marking where her finger holes would be, lightly scratching the reeds. Testing that the hole's shapes would fit her fingers and spacing properly, she puts the Fife to her mouth. Everything felt good to her, so she starts cutting out the holes. It takes a bit of effort and manual dexterity to cut through both reeds without them moving or cutting herself on her blade, but she gets the hang of it halfway through, and the process speeds up.

    Finally all the holes are cut, she keeps the pieces that were removed to make the cork, but for now she puts one hand over the open end, and uses the other to hold the Fife inplace as she lightly blows over her mouth hole, checking the sound. She blows a few notes, using her one hand to check the holes that she could reach. It sounded good, but she could test it more later when it was finished.


    ((Can this count as Agility or Weapon training? Willing to sacrifice the Bard training point if needed.))


    _________________
    +1 Magic, +10 (making it 30) Bard
    5 Damage Resistance, 5 Magic Resistance, 1 Fire Resistance
    Claws MM - 13, Spikes MM - 13, Damaging Needles MM - 9

    There are Damaging Needles - MM weaved into her corset, giving her additional Defense, when hit they will break when they reach the Rating #.  10 in front, back, and each side, with 4 reg Damaging Needles in front and 2 on each side and back.  As I throw them, I will state which area I take them from.

    Book of Falabella - to see my equipment and abilities/spells

    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:20 am

    The member 'Falabella Shire' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '1' : 4
    avatar
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

    Male Posts : 346
    Join date : 2012-11-17

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 6 next rest 0 exp/ coin 294500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Tokara Shire on Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:32 am

    Hearing every one talk about setting up camp made tokara start walking away, leading the way to look for a place to camp. “I hope we find a cave it would be better to sleep in a cave then on the ground.” He heard avril say she can heal made him wonder how well she could heal. Most healers didn’t go in to the front lines. He began to pounder what they was going to have for dinner. Then he looked back to see Sidney in deep thought but he didn’t want to ask tell he was eating. Then his sister started to play some kind of racket on a thing made of reeds. But none the less taking the lead he started to look for a good spot to camp.


    _________________
    Meteor Sword deals 400 damage
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:32 am

    The member 'Tokara Shire' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '1' : 9
    avatar
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

    Male Posts : 374
    Join date : 2012-11-11

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: Exp 275/ Coin 33375
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Sidney Hawkins on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:52 pm

    Sidney followed Tokara while still deep in thought. He is so deep in thought that he could have walked right off from a cliff without first realizing it was there. He then stops dwelling on it as he realizes that they all are following Tokara. He starts wondering himself what they are going to do. If he needed, Sidney could just eat the trail mix he had gotten at the old whack job's store in Mendefera before they had left on the quest.


    _________________
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:52 pm

    The member 'Sidney Hawkins' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '1' : 16

    Avril Bellevue
    Level 2

    Posts : 91
    Join date : 2012-11-28

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ coin 50850
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Avril Bellevue on Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:30 pm

    Avril follows Tokara. She was a little concerned about staying in a cave, she had never even stayed outdoors before. She worries about being attacked in the night and hopes that Tokara, Falabella, or Sidney knew how to secure camp well. She would need to figure out what to do with her arrows when they all were set up for camp. She figured that until she could get more arrows she would have to fall back and act as healer during battle.


    _________________
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:30 pm

    The member 'Avril Bellevue' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '1' : 14
    avatar
    Falabella Shire
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 260
    Join date : 2012-11-19

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ coin 115380
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Falabella Shire on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:14 am

    Holding her mostly finished Fife in her mouth, she digs through her pack again. Finding the leftover leather from her chaps, she cuts a small piece out with her Damaging Needle, a 2 by 3 inch rectangle. Falabella then takes a few of her cut-out finger holes and placed them tightly on the leather, working them like small puzzle pieces. Overlapping some, she manages to make a tiny wall of reed. Folding the excess leather over her makeshift cork, she wraps it around tightly, it could be sewn later, but for now it'll work to cork the end until she needed it.

    Falabella puts her leather back in her pack and weaves her Damaging Needle back into her corset. Fully finished with her Fife, she corks the mouth end and puts it to her mouth at the new mouth-hole on the upside of her reeds ((Fife is like a flute)). She softly blows a few notes, she isn't that skilled with it, but she likes the individual sounds each note makes. When she learns more, she will be able to make nice music. It makes a slightly high pitched sound, causing a cluster of bats to scatter out of their resting place.

    *Bats huh...* "Hey, should we check out that area? Those bats must have been sleeping somewhere..."



    Last edited by Falabella Shire on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added bard icon)


    _________________
    +1 Magic, +10 (making it 30) Bard
    5 Damage Resistance, 5 Magic Resistance, 1 Fire Resistance
    Claws MM - 13, Spikes MM - 13, Damaging Needles MM - 9

    There are Damaging Needles - MM weaved into her corset, giving her additional Defense, when hit they will break when they reach the Rating #.  10 in front, back, and each side, with 4 reg Damaging Needles in front and 2 on each side and back.  As I throw them, I will state which area I take them from.

    Book of Falabella - to see my equipment and abilities/spells

    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:14 am

    The member 'Falabella Shire' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '1' : 4
    avatar
    Tokara Shire
    Level 7

    Male Posts : 346
    Join date : 2012-11-17

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: Lv. 6 next rest 0 exp/ coin 294500
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Tokara Shire on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:17 pm

    They all would have been walking for miles as tokara then stopped and found a little over hanging. The stream was by it might have some fish in it. Tokara would scout the area around the overhang. The land was carved from the waters of old making the overhang solid rock. Feeling the ground in his hand he feels it is dry enough to start a fire in. “let’s set up here, there’s water and probably food near. I will cook tonight if we get set up. Sidney hope you don’t mind scouting the area real quick. Same with you falabella go scout but be back soon. If its clear then we can rest here.” finding a spot to sit tokara sits and looks at his wounds on his arm. “ehh its not that bad is it?? “he looked at it smiling moving the torn flesh. Tokara was still very tired from the one swing he broke the sword from the ice from his back and set it next to him.


    (attepting to set camp if no event happen the next roll my roll or the next three the camp is safe)


    _________________
    Meteor Sword deals 400 damage
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:17 pm

    The member 'Tokara Shire' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '1' : 16
    avatar
    Sidney Hawkins
    Level 7

    Male Posts : 374
    Join date : 2012-11-11

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: Exp 275/ Coin 33375
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Sidney Hawkins on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:21 pm

    Sidney nods to Tokara and then walks out inspecting the area and hoping that he does not find anything while separating from the rest of the team. As he makes his round he does not see anything out of the ordinary. He believes the camp to be safe, unless Falabella found something contradicting his report in the other direction. He is trying to make as little noise as possible as he travels through the woods. He starts to head back now to report that it looks clear.


    _________________
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:21 pm

    The member 'Sidney Hawkins' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '1' : 4

    Avril Bellevue
    Level 2

    Posts : 91
    Join date : 2012-11-28

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ coin 50850
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Avril Bellevue on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:17 pm

    ((Just for reference, I have 21 health and 64 Stamina I believe.))

    Avril goes near where Tokara is and holds 1 hand out in front of her a bit. The tips of her middle and forefinger glow with a white light and she then traces her three wounds with it. As they are not too big of wounds they heal over relatively well. She then turns to Tokara. "Do you want me to heal that wound some? I should be able to heal it mostly. It may not fully close it, but it should do well."

    ((70 mana
    58 Stamina
    30 Health))


    _________________
    avatar
    Mr. Von Ronsenberg
    Admin

    Posts : 916
    Join date : 2012-09-28

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Mr. Von Ronsenberg on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:17 pm

    The member 'Avril Bellevue' has done the following action : Dices roll

    '1' : 13
    avatar
    Falabella Shire
    Level 4

    Female Posts : 260
    Join date : 2012-11-19

    Character sheet
    Exp/$: 0/ coin 115380
    Equipment/Backpack:
    Ability/Spell list:

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Falabella Shire on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:07 pm

    *Yay! He gave me a job!* Feeling proud to be trused, she smiles at Tokara. "OK" She walks away away from the camp site, watching Sidney go the other way. She creapt through the brush, slowly, trying not to rustle them and alert anything to her location. There wasn't anything making noise except for the usual sound of birds and insects.

    Hearing a rustle to her left she stops her movement, and watches silently for whatever it was to show itself. It was in the underbrush so it couldn't be something too large, and it was headed in her direction, about 10 feet away. Suddenly an adult Porcupine emerged from a bush, sniffing the ground, apparently looking for food. There were no babies with it, so Falabella decided to take advantage. She had eaten Porcupine once, and it was barely worth the effort of taking the quills out, but she had a use for those... they were her main target at the moment.

    Quietly, she grabbed her old shirt and remaining leather out of her Bottom's Backpack. Putting the Leather over the Cloth, she lightly tossed it over the unaware porcupine. Quickly grabbing 4 Damaging Needles, she threw them, pinning the edges down at four corners. The startled porcupine was not very happy, releasing its quills into her fabric in his fight for escape. She quickly gathered up the four corners, scooping it underneath the legs. Looking around again, not seeing or hearing anything out of the ordinary, she heads back to camp... keeping the bundled animal as far from her body as she could.

    Falabella can barely wait to show Tokara what she found, he may be able to cook it tonight, if she could get all the quills out first. She reenters the campsite and sees Avril and Tokara a little too close for comfort. Her eyes narrow slightly... *What is going on here...*


    -3 Stamina for Throwing Needles = 17 Stamina


    Last edited by Falabella Shire on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : called avril lena...)


    _________________
    +1 Magic, +10 (making it 30) Bard
    5 Damage Resistance, 5 Magic Resistance, 1 Fire Resistance
    Claws MM - 13, Spikes MM - 13, Damaging Needles MM - 9

    There are Damaging Needles - MM weaved into her corset, giving her additional Defense, when hit they will break when they reach the Rating #.  10 in front, back, and each side, with 4 reg Damaging Needles in front and 2 on each side and back.  As I throw them, I will state which area I take them from.

    Book of Falabella - to see my equipment and abilities/spells


    Sponsored content

    Re: The Start of .... Something (Travel)

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:52 am